Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
She's got lots of speaking offers in her inbox? Do you know what she has more of? Patreon generated emails asking where the fuck the paid for content is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
I wish she'd stop going on about the fucking hydrangea. They were selling them, potted, lovely colours, growing nice and healthy and a lovely size in Lidl for about a fiver last year. Half of the estate I live on 🍉 have them in their front gardens, they aren't a bloody status symbol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Anywhere more than a mile from a town or maybe 5 miles from a big city should be fine, to be honest. There are special dark sky reserves dotted around the place, and national parks would be good too. Ideally somewhere fairly south so the sun sets earlier... but you can only really manage an hour or two of meteor watching at a time, anyway. Bring hot drinks and wrap up warmer than you think you'll need to!

Mr D's Mum lives in the middle of one of them. If you're lucky, the stars are amazing after midnight when all the street lights are off and nobody's left their security lights on because it's pitch black and perfect for burglars/a guaranteed way to end up head first in a river or leat. Trouble is, to get away from the village, you need a car or you're likely to come a cropper courtesy of

a) blanket bogs
b) ditches
c) pissed up Cornishmen on the way home from a pub
d) rapidly changing and actually incredibly dangerous weather - hypothermia in the middle of a heatwave isn't unusual
e) the Hairy Hands
f) the Evil Rider
g) Vixana the Witch
h) Adders
i) Unexploded Ordinance
j) cattle
k) ponies
l) ticks
m) poachers/lampers/nutters
n) valley mires
o) combines travelling to the next farm during harvest
p) featherbed bogs
q) flash floods/river rising
s) military movements
t) rabbit holes
u) tors
v) quarries
w) the stables (where something has died in a mire and fertilised the surrounding area)
x) a farmer with a gun and no more patience with uncontrollable dogs
y) local lads pissed off with twats camping and shitting over their Dad's land
z) getting lost because it's fucking isolated, the mobile signal is variable, there's no chance of calling it quits and getting a cab back to civilisation

The last thing that Moorland Rescue needs is their time taken up with wailing twats and their mutts because they wanted a jolly experience and ended up with a Hound of the Baskervilles style debacle instead.

• Haha
  • Heart

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
Is she on a high after that , to her, succesful Guardian article that she now so clearly admits to having lied? She still feels incredibly safe, doesn't she?
I am so proud of the forensic hausfrau sad ninnies for being in the opposite of a fugue state and seeing so clearly. Everything we said and 'speculated' on (had the receipts for) turns out to be true.

Thank god she is not one if those Jeremy Kyle watching burger eating povs who spend money on fags. It is all fine if you spunked it on sideboards!! As long as you blow other people's money on 'nice' things.

One random thought: we know that virtually everything (apart from the sideboarda obvs) was found in a puddle or gifted. Why did the miracle of finding things did not happen during The Poverty. Why did the super generous people who always gift stuff in times outside The Poverty stopped giving her things during the short time of The Poverty? Make it make sense!!

Random: sleeping on a sofa is not an indicator of being poor, it can be a choice.
A one bedroom flat could also be a loft, couldn't it?

I knew she would be able to buy in no time at all. I am just so so glad that I found this forum before I donated money to her.

The expertise and insight in so many subjects I gained here is invaluable though and has opened my eyes even more.

• Heart

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
I fucking hate it every time she mentions Scotland. Stay the fuck away from us, we don't like you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

LavaFlake

VIP Member
You know how we all said that Jack missed a trick when she failed to put slow cooker and air fryer recipes in, particularly given she has been using slow cookers for *checks notes* 10 years?

Looking on her old insta at a 2013 post, I think it was probably best that she didn’t include those recipes.

View attachment 1877106
Looks like my food waste bin when my OH (not left) forgot to close the lid the day before a storm.

• Haha
  • Sick

TbilisiPeach

Chatty Member
Just listened to B&R. They take her DOWN! Shame this is subscribers only. But nothing new to us, just GK and The Guardian article.

• Wow
  • Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
She’s so thick.

You don’t need to go all the way up to Scotland to camp, see the Northern lights and have “dark skies”. Although if she stops at Kielder I won’t be held responsible for my actions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
🤭

Screenshot_20230113_072808.jpg

How soon til the wretched thing is in the 1000s?
Why won't anyone think of SB and his dream holiday with the honker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70