Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Also: She's got LOTS of offers of speaking engagements in her inbox, she has LOTS of real friends in real life (honest!), and there are restrictive covenants on the leasehold flat that's she's just bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Dobbythehouseelf

If I said anything about holding space to my actual, real, therapist I would get a very confused response.

Promising SB a summer of japes and doing sweet fa with him, then promising him wild camping in Scotland? Wow. Poor sod.

It would be delicious if in a few years a certain young man was to get quite a platform on social media, maybe a book deal or two, all based of dealing with a narcissistic, lying parent who promised the earth but delivered nothing. Who sold his Christmas gifts but bought Burberry scarves? Who boxed up his playstation to move house 6 months in advance? Who drank a bottle of whisky a day and necked 40 tramadol...

He would have quite the tale to tell. Could probably make a few bob.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I remember that thread so well. I can’t believe she’s doing it again. That poor kid, having such a horrible human being as your mother. She prioritises everything over him, everything.

She makes Joan Crawford look like the mum in the Waltons

• Sad
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Looks like Helen Lewis has written a piece about Kathleen Stock's piece #meta. It doesn't seem to be online yet but this is on twitter.

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 11.14.36.png

• Heart
  • Wow

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
The last post of my lunch break. Honest 'guv.

Just picturing Jack's moving day. She has no concept of time, due to arthritis of the bum hole. She wakes up at precisely 6.15. Gently, softly leaves yestetdays clothes on, gets the cat out of bed and calls her son in from outside. Smartprice wheat bisks for the cat, and smartprice dog food for the child. She then looks at her 47 boxes of books, that take up the annex in her mansion, adoringly.

Jack sits down on the edge of her bed at 9.15 to put her doc martens on, it is now 1400. The doorbell has been rung by the removal firm, who have come and gone. They shall not return. A note attached with a Swiss army style knife to the door reads "thanks for all that you HAVEN'T done"

This is a disaster, our Smol vertically challenged five foot seven pixie absolutely, positively, has to be out TODAY. A call to her the rapist, and an unfortunately typed space later she informs her child and household pets, including the dead ones they must move her shit. For her mouth crumbles, her arm is ouchy her lovesense vibrator has fallen out.

Oh crumbs.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I missed the therapist chaos last night, and this morning I was a little bit hungover so when I woke for my grunk I wasn’t really paying attention. What actually happened? Can someone summarise?
It's really nothing but an account that identified as a therapist and matched the description of a real therapist seemed to have been set up for the purposes of blowing smoke up Jack's arse. There was a bit of speculation about whether or not it was real and comment about how weird and inappropriate it was. Somehow we've ended up with Jack having some kind of late night episode and imagining she has a mother in law.

• Haha

AyiaKnacker

Fraus, if we count each thread as a book - we bring the facts, knowledge, humour and real life stories, Jack brings the fiction - we’ll smash our 183 target by mid February. 💅

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Far more negative quote tweets of her Guardian feature than positive. She can sound as chipper as she wants on the bird site but she admitted to spending ppls good faith donations on her greedy self, you can't put that genie back in the bottle. They'll be so many tantrums this year when she's alone in her empty flat with her empty calendar. I can't wait.

• Heart
Tbh if I hadn't heard of Jack the wig on the cover would put me off. I don't know what she was thinking.
Same, not even trying to be funny with this but the wig and cloth hair piece and manic grin give big Christian splinter cell vibes so I’d assume it had some sort of religious affiliation so wouldn’t pick it up to even check it out? Small mercies for the unsuspecting supermarket shopper tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
What an absolute twat, jolly japes "Enid Blyton" Jack just winds me up. Your son has wanted to do this for YEARS has he? The ship has sailed, you blew it, you fucking selfish, lazy narcissistic c*nt

Even camping on an actual camp site designed for it takes up a car boot full of stuff for a couple of nights. You won't be going "wild camping" anywhere with a tent, supplies, a dog (including dog food) sleeping bags etc anywhere apart from the garden in your new forever home, you absolute card carrying fantasist

On a serious note, I really hope SB doesn’t read todays bullshit and get his hopes up. We all remember the multiple summer holidays promised with her “stop drinking fund”. Never materialised.
And it was only half the money she was spending on booze that she was putting into her iron curtained special savings account- her son wasn't worth all of it? What a horrible, horrible woman

Last edited:
  • Heart

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
I saw that she’s moving to a one bedroom flat. She has a son. Will one of them be living in the front room???
She will be, apparently. That’s why she’s been sleeping on her ‘couch’ for months… to practice. No, it doesn’t make sense.

• Haha