Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger13

VIP Member
Same, not even trying to be funny with this but the wig and cloth hair piece and manic grin give big Christian splinter cell vibes so I’d assume it had some sort of religious affiliation so wouldn’t pick it up to even check it out? Small mercies for the unsuspecting supermarket shopper tbh.
I would genuinely assume it was a Mormon, Amish or Hasidic book designed to help housewives with large families. The manic grin also gives off a creepy evangelical vibe which would be off putting even if I was curious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

TankGirl

Ours days were have to consult the original builder before making changes, it was built in 1937 so I think we're safe, we're also not allowed to run it as public house, or keep pigs!
I once turned down a leasehold property on the grounds I wasn’t allowed to keep racing pigeons. I don’t have racing pigeons but I felt like this was an attempt TO MAKE ME STOP BREATHING

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
This late night chaos is so typically Jack.

Woman gets harassed on Facebook, man gets reported to his professional body.

Jack: I AM THE VICTIM IN ALL OF THIS.
You’ve missed a few steps out:
man gets reported to his professional body.
Professional body contact man in THE VERY SAME DAY, alerting him to the report, as well as who the whistleblower was
Whistleblower turns out to be not Jack,
Man alerts Jack to this
Jointly they decide that, after man becoming 🍉 and a report against him being filed, the best thing to do is raise it on social media again, bringing further scrutiny his way.

Entirely realistic.

If anyone should have been reported to their governing body, it was Carole.

PS, is that man her sponsor?

• Haha
Why do holidays with SB have to be inexpensive when for holidays on her own the budget stretches to the sleeper train and what was I imagine quite a spenny central Edinburgh apartment.

Also calling the very expensive contents of her home "crap" and "clutter" may be my aneurysm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
A lot of people who supported her out of their own low incomes, because they thought she was making a difference, have been badly hurt and betrayed by discovering that she spent their money on drugs, alcohol and furniture.

The awareness of the grift seems to be spreading outside of a small twitter circle and she's not getting the rapturous responses she thinks she's entitled to.
A key problem is that, because of her appalling judgment telling the Guardian about her sideboard splurges, awareness of the grift has spread to everyone in Southend, so she’s really totally fuckoed now. No hope of redemption. If the TT try and force her on a local food bank for a photo op, there will be much vocal dissent from the volunteers who actually do all the damn work. The whispered dissent has been gathering pace, and the TT can’t* risk pissing off their volunteers by parachuting Jack Griftypants Monroe in. It’s satisfying.

*maybe they’ll risk it - but I think they know she isn’t worth it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
How is someone that says they struggle to walk upstairs sometimes due to arthritis going to go wild fucking camping in Scotland?

The lies and delusions are absolutely off the chart at the moment. Surely her stans must see her for what she is now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

jenny2603

VIP Member
Numbers SHAN'T cry
Why Numbers not cry?
Numbers SHAN'T cry
Cos best thread title fly.

Foghorn Beghorn is a stroke of genius and should be used as liberally as plenty of black pepper.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mme Coco

An idle wonder, before I hit the hay: at what point do two nostrils become one? When does the septum collapse?
Coming from the past to say septum collapse through cocaine use happens not entirely because the cocaine is corrosive, though it does have a low pH. Most of the damage is through vasoconstriction cutting off circulation to smaller blood vessels which leads to tissue necrosis, infection and collapse. Vasoconstriction also causes ‘coke bloat’ as lymph can’t drain from the face as well as gum disease and ulcers. Crumbly teeth will be down to acid erosion and teeth grinding, I’ve often wondered whether the laryngitis and lip sores were down to thermal injury through freebasing. Even if Jack is now clean if not entirely sober, she’s definitely got a lifetime of ENT issues ahead of her. Can’t tell you when her nose will drop off though. Soz. 👃

• Wow
  • Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
To a squig quoting her saying the bungahouse is damp.

Jack, you lied. You lie. Go and watch some silent witness and have a Pepsi max.

F3BEBAE9-F198-4FA1-83B0-9715EE3F9FB3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Foxvint

VIP Member
'As he lives with me'. OK so why you moving into a 1 bed flat? You're making your male child go thru puberty sharing a bedroom with his ma or he doesn't have a bedroom just a pull out couch bed in another room? Hobsons choice. Or you're a lying toad as per.

• Angry
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Forgive me if my heart doesn’t break that a woman and the son who lives with her very sporadically are moving out of a house that could comfortably accommodate a family of six.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Poor kid probably has to nod an smile an humour her fantasies like everyone else. She can't keep a deadline or post a promised recipe, don't pack your backpack mate
They're exactly the sort of grandiose ideas people come up with on coke, aren't they? They sound amazing, the best plans ever, everyone in the room needs to be told how excited you are about them, and how you're definitely going to do follow through on them.

And then you sober up and... don't.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Swipeupguyzzz

I despise that woman with every fibre of my being for what she does to that boy.

It's hard being a single parent, I'm lucky that I earn good money (not Jack money obviously but good enough not to need worry) but the thing for me was time (my SG is now a proper teen so not keen to hang around with mum) I worked long hours when she was younger and it was constant juggle, earning enough so we could have a nice home, holidays, make memories when she was young and then taking/having the time. Kids should feel they're your whole world, especially when they're young, but they should NEVER feel that you are theirs and that's what does my head in about Jackie. Now and only now that she has no one and her career is tanking is she back to remembering she's a mum and piling the pressure on that poor boy - he's now responsible for her holidays and happiness and it boils my blood.

Sorry for going a bit o/t just really winds me up and I hope and pray she isn't making more promises she won't keep when something better comes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 73