Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Terrible

VIP Member
Can we do a ‘check in here’ poll on the new thread please? I'd like to know if there’s more readers here than Grifty got!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If I lived where she lived I would take my (actual) teen to Brighton for the weekend. Seems like a good teen place. OR JUST TO FUCKING LONDON! He liked Harry Potter, take him to the bastard studios. We live in the NE and I’ve taken mine twice.
I’ve taken mine all over the north to cities and to the Lake District. It’s not hard. I just follow them aimlessly round shops.

• Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Riiiiight Jack and Content will be grand on a 8 hour journey incl at least 3/4 changes. Dumbass
You can go all the way to Thurso on the train - 13h56min from Southend, with 5 changes. £558.30 for 1 adult + 1 child booked a couple of months in advance. Enjoy, Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
She's snorting some big fat lines tonight, lads. She needs proper, interventional help. Not some beardy cunt massaging her ego for £70 an hour.

• Haha

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me what she’s trying to say about whisky/ Elizabeth Arden cream?
she initially needed whiskey to do interviews but then replaced it with the psychological comfort of the cream

Prince Harry then said he used cream of the same brand on his nobbin

Jack got gakked and wrote a tweet connecting the two

• Haha
  • Wow

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
  • Haha