Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
one of her trolls thinks this jack, I think they are linked to her by the following

View attachment 1877221

like they're praising her but given it's her 7th book (as she likes to remind us) these sales are poor

View attachment 1877225

ETA - guess that's one way to look at top 10

View attachment 1877231
If her "best book yet" is selling so badly in its first week, she's going to struggle to explain having bought a £450k house on the back of it, isn't she?

What other excuse will she now come up with to disguise the fact that she's conned the money from well-meaning supporters? Did she find half a million tucked under the wing of a dead bird? A gift from a dear friend, perhaps - left softly, gently on a window sill in the rain? Or a compensation claim against a train company for one of her many improbable rail-related Jaccidents?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I have mentioned this on another thread recently but I have to say (and this is very much rhetoric because we all know why) WHY does she not get a cheap pair of flights to somewhere like Denmark or any Scandi country (Denmark has cheap flights to Legoland and there is oodles of opportunity to do other things there too). It would be vastly cheaper than training up to northern Scotland and it’s so very quick too.

Utterly baffling. (And yes, I know it’s all about Twitter deflection and engagement figures and it’s not going to happen either way). 😳😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

streby

Chatty Member
And yet allowed bubble buddies and lodgers...
I don't believe in the lodger. Do other Fraus think he's real? I just can't imagine Jack actually respecting his privacy enough to rarely mention him and never show any of his possessions in her many, many photos of the shitty bungalow. I don't know why she'd invent him but then there's so many of JM's lies that I just don't understand the motivations behind.

• Haha
  • Heart

threetintender

Evening all. I have been attempting to grunk at work, phone beside the keyboard, sneaky like. Today I cannot believe I forgot my bastid glasses. Leading to a whole day where I had magnified my screens so much that it frightened the youngsters in the office. And the phone couldn’t magnify enough. So I come home with the most cursory of kisses for Mr Tender, rushed past him, to try and catch up. So here I am, more or less in real time. What a strange point we have reached. I believe that she is now finished as a writer, cook (lol) and ‘celebrity’. I only came here because I became very sceptical about her in August but she has become less and less central to my engagement here. If I was any good at making gifs I would make/ find Scarlet asking Rex ‘what shall I do? Where shall I go?. I think I might retire to Food and Drink and hope that all the complete strangers who I have come to love are there too. X

• Heart
  • Haha

SendReceive

VIP Member
ACKSHUALLY it’s a salt lamp. WARNED.

With this and Tesco PovTweed she’s really smashing those #TROLLCLAIMS.

E159B1C6-3AED-42A4-9D42-0C9E5B5FCF8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

streby

Chatty Member
Saw a stat on the news earlier. 1 in 5 getting into debt to pay for basics like energy and food. People are at absolute breaking point and I feel so sorry for anyone in this position, especially in winter. It's just awful and people deserve the basics in life.

So why on earth isn't the country's leading not poor anymore or in years person not engaged with sorting this out? Millionaire Martin Lewis has spent a lot of time trying to help people and he seems genuinely passionate about it. He's always been more geared towards saving money and maximising your money rather than helping with low income and basic goods price crisis. Yet here he is attempting to fix it. Where's Jack? Tweeting about Jack.
Jack only cares about poverty when it affects Jack. She has campaigned very hard for years to get Jack out of poverty and to be fair to her she seems to have been successful with that campaign.

• Haha
  • Heart

Potatoes O’Houlihan

Chatty Member
Jay Rayner mither (but still pertitent to you-know-who): he searches his name all.the.time as well as his late mother's. He often butts in if he finds his (or his mum's) name anywhere. There is no doubt at all that he's seen every single tweet ref JM. He's not stupid, he will know exactly what's going on. Shame on him for agreeing that quote in the first place and I really hope he has distanced himself from it (hence some images floating about without his words on them). I was always pretty 'whatever' about him and have followed him for years on Twitter, but now I think he's a luvvie pillock for sucking up to the middle class Poverty Princess.

• Wow
  • Heart

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Am I to understand from last nights StringBean Holiday Best Mum Ever tweets that she has never crossed the English border with her kid? Like not even a trip to where his 3rd Gen immigration status is from? Not even a few days in Wales?

She has literally been all over Europe, for holidays and not just work, as well as North America and Africa and her kid has a knock off Butlins with his dad to look forward to every year? Which she ruins by accompanying them and then dancing around on the kids disco night with glow sticks?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61