Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
On a serious note, I really hope SB doesn’t read todays bullshit and get his hopes up. We all remember the multiple summer holidays promised with her “stop drinking fund”. Never materialised.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
So she says she’s taking SB wild camping then asks for recommendations for cheap places to stay. So not wild camping then as wild camping means camping in the wild (therefore no payment) not on a campsite.
We need to add wild camping to the glossary of words and phrases she doesn’t understand

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Whereas Bored of Lunch is sitting tight at #2, only behind Spare.
Isn't that crazy? I had never heard of Bored or the Batch Lady yet they have both nailed it.
It must show Jack's book doesn't have any 'kerb appeal' either ie even unawares casual browsers reject it.
If I wanted a big hardback cookbook I really would want something a bit escapist and inspirational tbh - not a quite sad reminder that life is grim.

• Heart
Oh yes, take him on a big adventure but can’t be arsed to take him somewhere for the day. As I’ve said before he’s getting too old to start this stuff, she’s missed the boat.
I mean she’s bullshitting anyway

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
My take on this upcoming holiday in Scotland is based on her interview in the Guardian, and the security aspect of it, her words and she cannot lie so we have to take it into consideration…..

92917071-AA5F-4E6B-B092-9DE52F957756.jpeg

Now she can’t go out after dark, without immense danger surrounding her, a trip to Scotland will involve a fair bit of ’after dark’ especially at a campsite, and I can’t see her going on public transport unaccompanied, again danger, danger, danger. So she must be taking those burly beefy security men she’s mentioned before, with her. Jack’s probably hiring a big people carrier with the security driving, SB and Content in the back, getting up to all sorts of japes as they all journey north (selfie’s at service stations for the Hellsite fans optional ) Obviously cost a fortune, but you’d be surprised how far that Patreon money can go. Frau’s I think I’m onto something, although there is the possibility that Jack is talking absolute 💩 and isn’t going anywhere so I’ve just wasted my time this morning yet again writing about something that was never going to happen.…really made me think. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230112-164128-01.jpeg

Time for a game of... SWAMP OR SUPPER

One of the images is of food, one is of swamp.

Is it a frog with some fungi? Some berries steeping for a dessert? Which is Edible and which is Binable?....

Trick question, they're both binable..

• Haha
  • Sick

Candytuft

VIP Member
Salt lamps are dangerous to dogs and cats. They like to lick them and that results in salt poisoning.

• Sad
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Viszlas aren’t stubborn at all, but they are known for being highly active, and very sensitive/needy. They are such a beautiul breed, and perfectly easy to train, (I’m biased- see profile pic 🍉😅) but my god they are not suited to a selfish, ‘frequently under a duvet‘, dog sitter who spends circa 22 hours of every day on Twitter and can’t meet the basic needs of her son, herself,or a poorly kitten.

I hate her.

• Heart

Fleasyweezy

Oooh just realised it’s a week since the release of Grifty Kitchen, anyone know what the weekly sales number is. Is she gonna have a party tonight to celebrate, did it make the Top 100 at any point, were those initial lowly figures just someone having a laugh. Surely her 561.2k Hellsite followers, the Guardianista support that praise her pov activism, and of course the legion of Neck-Beards buying 3 copies each have pushed it to the top of the charts, just behind The Spare. She’s much loved is our smol pixie so I’m expecting big numbers. Love to know the figures 👍🏾🥳😁

Edit….just seen above it’s at 749, how can that be….are we saying the Neck-Beards have failed her….oh the shame.
Whereas Bored of Lunch is sitting tight at #2, only behind Spare.

• Heart
  • Wow