Jack Monroe #46 Patreon Saint of waifs and strays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the post about having nothing in, another go at poverty cosplay or is it just that she keeps forgetting her lies? I've been one of "the poor" and I've always got food in, I never want to be in that position again. I've got tins of food everywhere and a freezer packed out. Speaking of which, no food in her 3 freezers? I also assume sb has gone back to his dad's
Same. I always make sure there's something in the house I can make a meal with. Not being able to afford the basics is horrible and so incredibly stressful.

Reactions: 21
Fingers crossed she doesn’t come across a disabled highland cow on her travels she’ll have it stuffed up her soft blue jumper and back over the border in a flash
If she comes for the Highland cows I'll have more than a word for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
as she's gonna be 500 miles, with no work in the offing based on current form ..

#47 when no money, comes in for the work I do
I'll take almost every penny off of you (via Patreon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So the latest obsessive all-consuming focus is her trip to Edinburgh - endless tweets about pubs, accommodation, things to do. Oh, Jack, isn't it exciting, the latest drama?

The kitten is SO yesterday.

All forgotten now. Done.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
as she's gonna be 500 miles, with no work in the offing based on current form ..

#47 when no money, comes in for the work I do
I'll take almost every penny off of you (via Patreon)
The train fare from Southend to Edinburgh will cost a pretty penny too!

Reactions: 26
yes my anxiety triggers IBS which led me to reading but I get immediately bored by things that might mean I have to give up cake 😂
Omg me too. In the aftermath of finding out about the fella cheating, I was shitting my brains out! (Tmi 😂)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Some questions I have:

1. Did she ever manage to cut her brother's hair?
2. Has the shed sat disused and slowly rotting since April?
3. What was the secret project that warranted those disgusting underwear pics?
4. Where are the ouchy mouth recipes? Has her exposed nerve miraculously healed?
5. Wasn't she supposed to start her on IGTV cooking series after the ROARING SUCCESS of the Hellman's partnership?
6. WHERE IS THE VEGAN CRACKLING JACK
Add to this the £15 food voucher lunches, giving over her platform to BAME contributors, oh and we still don't know what she'd suggest doing with left over chip shop chips!
7. What about the CHIPPY CHIPS?!!
And THE HUSKS! Those sodding corn-on-the-cob husks from the last episode of Hellscapes Live. I’ve got a barrowload of Withered Husks™️ kicking about here and no delicious recipe to grate them into 😢

• Haha
So the latest obsessive all-consuming focus is her trip to Edinburgh - endless tweets about pubs, accommodation, things to do. Oh, Jack, isn't it exciting, the latest drama?

The kitten is SO yesterday.

All forgotten now. Done.
Yup, the kitten is a sad, distant memory.

She’s on her way up north folks , lock up your larders!

• Haha
  • Angry
duck a duck (lips). So she’s over the kitten.
ETA: I’m going to wager a guess that she really regrets shaving her hair off.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She's now so desperate for attention and clicks she changes her appearance three times a day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.