Jack Monroe #46 Patreon Saint of waifs and strays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's taking her adhd medication. She doesn't seem to sleep, she can't focus on one topic AT ALL, and seems to make rash decisions based on nothing at all. Her twitter feed is one lurch to another, in the space of an evening. It's exhausting

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It must be EXHAUSTING to be in Jack's head. Every day she manically leaps from one drama to another. Now it's not just one drama a day - it's multiple, all with a different change in image/appearance!
Although, for the sanity of us Tattlers, I am pleased that it's moved on from the cat dramas!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think she's taking her adhd medication. She doesn't seem to sleep, she can't focus on one topic AT ALL, and seems to make rash decisions based on nothing at all. Her twitter feed is one lurch to another, in the space of an evening. It's exhausting
They would also be the side affects if you take adhd meds and you don't have adhd....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If she feels alone now, imagine how lonely she is going to feel in Scotland during a pandemic, I mean she can't even really go for an alcohol free pint and a chat with Randomers in the local or even chat to the waiters, most restaurants here are doing order over the phone and they bring your food. Little to no interaction. I honestly don't know why she didn't go and stay with a mate, giggle over some nibbles and alcohol free wine. What people do when they are broken hearted.

Reactions: 25
They would also be the side affects if you take adhd meds and you don't have adhd....
I tend to agree with you there. So many things do not add up. I think JM suffers from psychosomatic disorders.

I honestly don't know why she didn't go and stay with a mate
I think she doesn't have any that she hasn't alienated. She also has family. Even if she had a mate to stay with, I imagine they would be leery of having someone so emotionally tiring around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In the time it’s taken me to write one document (two days) she’s gone from being grief stricken and barely able to function to swanning it up to Edinburgh.
bleeping hell.

I just can’t even, it’s beyond comprehension.

My thread title suggestion is #47 - bruised eyes, more lies, quick fire up the ouchy eye recipes

tit I know 😂

Reactions: 19
I’ll make the new thread. Two secs!

New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.