Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the mists of time Jack's doppelganger Laurie Penny said she had cptsd from bad book reviews. I remember fraus wondering how long it would take "Jackie" to jump on that bandwagon...
Penny saying she had CPTSD seemed to cause an explosion in the diagnosis amongst "...but I have Dutch Elm Disease" Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Dunno about the rest of you fraus but I’m actually looking forward to the pigs ear she’s going to make of decorating her foweva home. Remember the fire hazard shed? Imagine that but a whole house. Get your laugh reacts ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Apparently milk is yet another part of the Jack kitchen that is interchangeable. Soya milk behaves *very* differently in cooking than whole milk does.
Never mind actual cooking, it behaves very differently in a cup of instant coffee! Just a nauseating sandstorm of bad mouthfeel 🤮 (Jack, if you're reading, please don't pinch this recipe fanx)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd love to be as busy as Jack, with time to make cardboard cut outs of my furniture, and time to source ebay listing of my clothes to own the trollz.
Lmao. She doesnt shop in tesco. Ergo she hath been disproven.she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww that was Super fan. I don't think she is such a big fan anymore. She struck me as a little vulnerable, ideal prey for Jack. Who remembers vampire boy. And Stuart? I wonder if he was the original neckbeard. Jack has a lot of contempt for her fans.
Someone like Stuart came here to visit us and try and pit the vegan Frauen against the omni Frauen. I want to say this happened during the winter of fishcontent, but I think it was actually much earlier. Needless to say, we all had the last laugh and are still here, whereas HE LEFT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Someone like Stuart came here to visit us and try and pit the vegan Frauen against the omni Frauen. I want to say this happened during the winter of fishcontent, but I think it was actually much earlier. Needless to say, we all had the last laugh and are still here, whereas HE LEFT.
I don't remember that but it's not because I'm a coke hag. There have been too many chaoi.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1. Why does she need to ask about organisations that want donations? What about all the gentle, painstaking, behind the scenes work she does? You’d think she’d know of a few by now.
Just absolutely desperate for more DM’s and attention.
I bet she still puts tb xx at the end of texts.

2. Her skin would look absolutely fucked after all this supposed drink and drug abuse.
Definitely tweakments and most likely regular treatments because her skin looks great.
Or maybe the Turkish barber gives her a good shave and steam.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh she’s had quite a bit of filler around the eyes and upper cheeks/zygomatic bone area too hasn’t she? All noticeably fuller/with more volume than years ago, which wouldn’t happen naturally at all. You lose volume there as you age, not gain it. Interesting. Any aesthetics Frauen able to estimate how many ml and of what?
I believe the indefatigable @thatforensicman has the estimates detailed in the wiki and I can’t remember what I said a while ago, but looking at those two pics side by side 5ml filler in face. 1ml in lips. Poss top up of another 2-3ml in face at another time and another 1ml in lips. I can’t tell when she had it all and how far apart it would’ve been so a bit vague but that’s my guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Coming from way back in the past - like I mean last century, so not sure where this will end up, but I just read thread 31... The appearance of JackM. I laughed hard! She kept saying she was leaving then popping back up again like a bad smell. I got the impression she was enjoying herself.. also I noticed that despite her admitting her failings, she can never actually apologise can she. Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread. As you were x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Completely unrelated to anything being discussed currently, but any time a Frau mentions ‘brambly mice’ it genuinely makes me snort with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.