Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still going on about the scale model cardboard cut outs? Ignoring that she's thick as mince and would get the scale wrong who actually does that? She seen a TV show on architecture now?
She probably considers herself an architect because she made a studio in her shed and an office space under the bungalow stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never really properly looked into her Twitter activity bar her posts that appear on my Twitter feed. I've never read the replies or retweets but I've had a little look today and duck me how sad are her fans? They constantly try and outdo each other in what they think are witty retorts to any naysayers in the hope of a like or, lo, a mention from the grotty unwashed grifter herself. They're mainly very overweight women with pink or purple hair where their personality should be or men that look like they think they are the ones to turn her straight. Really weird bunch of sad people fighting for attention from a charmless no mark. Fascinating stuff.
BIB - is it too early for a thread title? because if not, I think we’ve already got a challenger!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That has done me in. Lowers her sleeves and adds IE to her name. Spiderman is shitting his pants at her mastery of disguise.
Does she use one of those voice modulators or a neti pot to get rid of the dulcet honk in her voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Huge grunk ahead… came to share a Grifty tip;

if you are poor and without tattoos, rob a bank. Nobody will ever know it was you, you are unrecognisable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Ok that’s it I’ve had it. My old Harold has just admitted to purchasing a calculator Casio.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I see she has upgraded her helpful explanation of "a well" - maybe too many readers of previous books were baffled by exactly which "sort of hole" they should be aiming for.
The thrifty sanded tuna can rings of doom (greased 🤢) get a mention too.
FD4603CA-8AAF-4B54-8124-27F65E0B6D0D.jpeg

Also, JACK???? Can you put the collection of greased tin-can rings in the microwave?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
“I admit sometimes I poke mine with a chopstick to make the bubbles more defined!”
So basically the recipe is flawed.

View attachment 1874748

View attachment 1874751
Omg I hadn’t seen the recipe for this!! What the duck?? Wayyyy too much liquid!! And x2 TABLESPOONS of yeast?? You need a pinch of salt and sugar in crumpets, too. Maybe lay off the salt with the yeasty bleeping marmite. You literally need TWO TEASPOONS of yeast for a 300g mix and it will make about 12 and I know this because most weekends I make perfect crumpets. the marmite and extra liquid and extra yeast cause the recipe to fail. What an absolute dick. Btw fraus crumpets always scared me a bit but once I started making them they’re super easy and have never actually failed. She’s a charlatan on every level.

What a joker!! Food expert, my arse! No wonder dear heart Andy’s recipe didn’t work 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Looks like she’s got a pet mouse 😂
Maybe it’s the evil version of Ratatouille and it sits on her shoulder and tells her to make DIRE food.
Maybe it’s one of the rascals that ate her paper work from the neon sign ‘gift’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back in the DK days she had a really supportive squig who Jack offered to send a book to. Over the next few months the squig kept enquiring about it...don't remember her getting it but someone else might back this up?
It was quite sad because the squig was a fan and seemed quite vulnerable.
Aww that was Super fan. I don't think she is such a big fan anymore. She struck me as a little vulnerable, ideal prey for Jack. Who remembers vampire boy. And Stuart? I wonder if he was the original neckbeard. Jack has a lot of contempt for her fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine if Jack Monroe was your life coach? Also, next grifty gigs will be sobriety stuff, motivational bollocks stuff and God.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the mists of time Jack's doppelganger Laurie Penny said she had cptsd from bad book reviews. I remember fraus wondering how long it would take "Jackie" to jump on that bandwagon...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
“I admit sometimes I poke mine with a chopstick to make the bubbles more defined!”
So basically the recipe is flawed.

View attachment 1874748

View attachment 1874751
Minor points but I’ll make them nonetheless.

‘Emphasize’ why is it the American spelling? Her 50/50 audience perhaps.

Also if you put GK through some plagiarising technology, I’m sure it would be her own books that come up at about 80%. She’s an absolute Fraud, Fraus.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.