Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has no one asked the obvious question about the veg peelings recipes? Why peel veg in the first place? Cos the skins are dirty or contaminated obvs. So why would you want to serve up a concentrated dose to your nearest and dearest?

Unless of course you want them to be DEAD.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Tricksy wording again. It's entirely possible that the 5th sideboard came after the breakup, and that Louisa has indeed taken two of the four that were there when she LEFT.

Shattenstone didn't ask her about the tallboys, bureaux, dressers, larders, or storage benches, and she just forgot to mention them - a very human failing, I'm sure.
The only furniture I can recall them actually buying together is the Partridge-esqe dining table due to their previous one breaking.
*(I can't recall how it broke, nor do I want to).

*That's not a human failing btw, that's self-preservation on my part.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
That whole review makes no sense. The reviewer said it 'lacked a certain amount of joy'....was 'sorely lacking flavour'...'a lack of creaminess'...and complained about the nutritional content.

How can that be not 'a bad dish'? :ROFLMAO:
I am absolutely not making a joke about Irish food here, nope, an ear boxing from beyond the grave is not a suitable lunch.

Re content, not the dog, do we think she classes her tweets as content? Because there's duck all else right? Abandoned YT, half set up TT, weird hide the bodies Insta, dead blog...
There's no, yanno, actual content?

I reckon a not insignificant percentage of the JM aware population think she's an Ali G type character by now. That makes more sense than what we are repeatedly assured is reality tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Talks about her being bunged up, using the word "foghorn"!

Blames it on "low-grade housing", which has done "permanent damage to her respiratory and immune systems" (duck OFF, Jack!) - presumably this was written around when the coroner's report for Awaab Ishak said he died due to black mould? Again, duck OFF, Jack!
Low grade ❄ more like

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My tit old lady eyes can't read it 😭

(probably a blessing in disguise)
It's a good day to have no eyes.

Summary:
Single mum who became The Voice of Britain (!!!) (exclamation marks my own)
A target for 'intense online trolling'.
She's been diagnosed with chronic ptsd - does Jack mean complex ptsd? Who knows.
She continues to have a difficult relationship with money. (Lol)
'Occasionally she treats herself to a posh packet of biscuits, but it leaves her feeling guilty.'
Living in low-grade housing is the reason for her 'bunged-up' voice. It has done 'permanent damage' to her respiratory/immune system.
Next line: 'Yet she still shouts through her foghorn'. Yup, I can hear her in Newcastle. The honking carries.
When she goes to volunteer in foodbanks, 'nobody knows who she is because she covers up her tattoos and introduces herself as Jackie'.
More stuff about online abuse blah blah blah.

Couldn't manage to transcribe anything else, sorry.

ETA: The voice of BROKEN Britain. My mistake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Jackie Longsleeves. Feels guilty buying biscuits. There was a bit of a dig about SB’s dad in there as well - wonder what that was all about...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
HOLD ON.

Are we the people? Because I did not consent to this champion, I think a vital step was missed in the democratic process here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Maybe, though 200 sounds like a lot for an overnight event/workshop/dinner at Soho Farmhouse. I think this may have been something else...
It's just that I'm sure she made the same lame excuses about it as whatever she's talking about here (i.e. that she was at a POSH event but don't worry guys, she told everyone that they should pay their cleaners more).

Reactions: 26
My youngest has a tweed blazer and a tweed coat. Originally from Zara £££ but cost me £10 each from Vinted.

Am I middle class now?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.