Jack Monroe #452 Pulped Fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am CONVINCED Spaniel Friend is a sleeper agent. She dropped that Old Harold was a man, now telling us that Jack's bought. She's either the worst Friend-To-A-Professional-Liar ever, or she's destroying Jack from the inside.
If she could see her way to sending us Jack's tax return that would be lovely, thanks...

• Haha
Reactions: 54
OMG Spanieletta, yes!! Irrefutable, surely? But also how does this super friendly friend not see the grift, if she’s privy to this fact?

Is Spanny a Trojan horse?
With a friend like Spaniel, Jack doesn’t need the stalker trolls she claims to have

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Will she dare reply to that squig re: the “1st buy” comment?

As I said upthread, a very good day to bury this.

What a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That being span
I wonder if she’s pissed spaniel friend off… this seems very indirect dig to me…

(not that congrats on your 1st buy is by itself but in the context of her wanging on about her pov just now…)
iel friend at the top of the book’s dedications (wonder if she knows) who she has a coffee or walk with when fallen out with everyone else in her life once or twice a year 🤔

Spaniel friend told us about having to go in person to US embassy to try to get visa… there’s some reason pixie can’t get an ESTA 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.