Jack Monroe #452 Pulped Fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on. Re the RRP thing - hasn't she previously claimed credit for the low low (slightly lower than avg) cost of her books? She surely could've pushed for the low quality print of TCC rather than a glossy hard cover book?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
The ’Shan’t’ vibe is high with our Jacky morning, appears she’s slept on yesterday’s dire reactions and awoke in destroy mode, expecting a mega-flounce at some point today

823B3EC1-B103-457D-8088-8035B36AB41C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
And this speaks volumes about her too (and I’m sure we’ve said this before) - how much in monetary terms is in that drawer? Knives by global, icel. Loads of cash spunked on them and yet look. All thrown in a drawer, bashing against each other, dulling them and they’re all also stinking dirty. She respects nothing because she’s never really had it hard. And it pisses me off. Sorry.
As my mum says often, about my nephew: knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
6CDC6364-8F8B-4B15-8FD0-A6BFA0987BEC.gif

Jack, I’m going to get fired for low productivity at this rate FFS.

Still, at least I know know I can have a bath in my disgusting Legionnaire’s infested tumble dryer water if the worst comes to the worst.

Is it too early? No, it’s never too early.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Frauen, herren and otheren, today is shaping up to be a long day. Remember to stretch, keep hydrated, take regular screen breaks, eat regularly and try and go out for a walk at lunchtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Hello strangers!

just thought I’d drop by and say hello since it’s all quiet and nowt is going on…. Oh.

my my my, she really is a massive calamity magnet isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The ’Shan’t’ vibe is high with our Jacky morning, appears she’s slept on yesterday’s dire reactions and awoke in destroy mode, expecting a mega-flounce at some point today

View attachment 1859054
She expects support from the trans community and their allies. I pity any idiots who fall for it. She actually makes my stomach sick when she does this, when she happily throws petrol over loo rolls stuffed with tumbledryer fluff and doesn't care who or what gets burned in the process. It's all collateral damage to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.