Jack Monroe #447 Can’t even tell the truth about owning her own book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must scan these 183 books like some sort of cyborg. I was proud of my reading totals this year but man alive, looks like I need to pull my finger out!

• Haha
Reactions: 80
ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THREE BOOKS?!

I was literally paid to read for 3.5 years and I don’t think I managed this in that whole time. She’s absolutely mental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
So in 2022 she was reading an average of a book every 3 days, while:

-Working 120 hour weeks (avg 17 hours a day, 7 days a week)
-Attending 10+ AA meetings per week (around 2 hours each?)
-Parenting
-Walking her huge dog twice a day
-At least 2-3 hours every day fighting fires on her main Twitter, not to mention all the time spent on her sock accounts

She really needs to share her hacks for manipulating the space-time continuum, never mind faffing about with egg rings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
I'm waiting for John West to get back to me with their opinion re safety of Jack's tip 😊.

Happy New Year ninnies, Toot Toot! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
She must scan these 183 books like some sort of cyborg. I was proud of my reading totals this year but man alive, looks like I need to pull my finger out!
She didn't specifically state ~which~ books she intends to read. There's quite a large selection of "That's not my.." books.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

-Parenting
-At least 2-3 hours every day fighting fires on her main Twitter, not to mention all the time spent on her sock accounts

She really needs to share her hacks for manipulating the space-time continuum, never mind faffing about with egg rings.
At least now we know why she keeps driving all her fiancées/partners/duck buddies/slowly deliciously mutually falling in love besties away.

It’s so she has more time for her reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

-Parenting

This is more evidence for the existence of multiple Jacks. What a thought.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

-Parenting

Obviously she's a wizard Harry...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually read a book a day so I’m twice as smart as Jack. I mean, those books are usually along the lines of the Gruffalo or the Very Hungry Caterpillar but all literary works are interchangeable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
The skint foodie is a good writer, never heard of him before.
Yes, I hadn't heard of him before but his blog is really good and I hope wherever he is, he's doing well. How on earth did someone with a real love and knowledge of food, a real insight into poverty get overlooked in favour of the slopgibbon?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The book thing is absolute bollocks. I have quite a bit of free time now daughter is at school, I do a very part time job and have chronic fatigue so can’t be too active. I love reading and managed 115 books last year, no way she read 160ish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Yes, I hadn't heard of him before but his blog is really good and I hope wherever he is, he's doing well. How on earth did someone with a real love and knowledge of food, a real insight into poverty get overlooked in favour of the slopgibbon?
He wasn't shagging Leggy or someone with good connections at Channel 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.