Jack Monroe #447 Can’t even tell the truth about owning her own book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a small baked bean tin to hand to see whether that is similar?
I have just done a FORENSIC analysis of my tuna cans - the John West one you could potentially get the bottom off too, but I think you'd struggle with the Waitrose Essentials
20230101_140415.jpg

20230101_140444.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Talk about starting as you mean to go on - we're not even a full day into 2023 and I feel like I've already had my fill of her for the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
What wait? She works 100 hour weeks, walks the dog, cares for the dog, looks after SB, and read 3 books a week. And still manages to grift. duck you Jack you bone idle mare.
Don't forget the 26k steps around the crappy bungamansion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
View attachment 1845579

Did she duck finish a book every 2-3 days last year :rolleyes:
Why am I even bothering.
I think what Jack calls finishing a book is just turning the pages. There isn't a shred of evidence to suggest she's allowed any knowledge to enter her puppy brain. I used to think that puppy brain chat was her trying to sound cutesy poo but having observed her for a couple of years now I think she may actually have the brain of a very small and particularly stupid dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Slightly off topic but we had a wild night last night sneezing & watched a documentary on Netflix about the woman who wrote walking with wolves (about a woman who claimed as a kid during the holocaust she walked through Europe and lived with wolves for a while). Turns out it was bullshit but she had been through some trauma and almost convinced herself it was true (which I call bullshit on). Actually really reminded me of Jack-it finishes off saying she’s both a victim & a villain. Although I don’t think Jack’s been through trauma like losing her parents in camps obvs & blatantly lies without any justification as we’ve already seen this morning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Be alive at the end of it

It's such self pitying cosplay for sympathy.....with no thought for those where this actually means something....like a 42 year old mother I know battling cancer just wanting to be alive for her kids this year...argh....she is actually starting to push my rage button now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 111
Right? It was a breath of fresh air reading that. Basically a bad thing happened, this is how he coped, here is a resource for other people who are also having a bad thing happen. The end.
I used to follow his blog, back in the day. I'd moved to a new flat in Celery Town and was (a bit) skint and trying to save for a house deposit. His advice was great.

He got himself back on his feet and took the opportunities as they came to him. He secured a decent job out of it, I hope he is continuing to thrive offline.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Will you be documenting this with photos or a short video?
Errr, in keeping with the subject of this thread the Ring-Tin-A-Long is unavoidably delayed and glossed over 🪓

My OH and I are going to spend the afternoon in the pub drinking and playing cards (so we have something to talk about). We have had his SB and SG 100% of the last ten days as their poor mother got that antibioticky-illness that is so on trend but she just picked them up! This’ll be our first peace & quiet this season 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What wait? She works 100 hour weeks, walks the dog, cares for the dog, looks after SB, and read 3 books a week. And still manages to grift. duck you Jack you bone idle mare.
Don't be silly. She goes to ten AA meetings aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.