Jack Monroe #447 Can’t even tell the truth about owning her own book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has blocked the squig who asked her if she was going to refund the people who had donated to the Lee Anderson crowdfunder. Perhaps the paralegals are about to spring into action!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I think the suggestion that the MN thread is Tattlers having a day out is just Jack stans throwing pumbles at the haterz because they can't actually defend her grifty behaviour. What would be the point of going to the other place starting a thread which is going to attract these yawn inducing pee the beds, when you could just post here and get amusing responses. No offence intended to the fun catty mums- you're doing your best over there but Christ some of your fellow posters are dull.
The canal is a far superior place to hang out. I did a 5 minute read of that over there and it's 5 minutes I'll never get back. 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good Jack-sceptical tweeting from seemingly credible people.
7FA50E18-1833-4142-98AE-24117AE0A64B.jpeg

Edit: for the non-Twitter literate, top is a quote tweet of the original expressing horror at the knife and mallet “hack”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
She’s listing the books she’s “read” on Twitter. Via a photo from Apple Books.

I’m not commenting on the books but surely you could just tell the app you’ve read it? She’s so idiotic sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Kindle by the look of it.

Screenshot_2023-01-01-16-26-49-08_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Happy New Year to you all, my little chicken tenders.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
I’m trying to declutter continuously and we don’t have anywhere that amount of stuff. It’s hard. It’s really hard getting rid of stuff. Going to the tip, going to charity shops, trying to sell things, it’s impossible to make a significant dent I find.
Same, our house always looks cluttered as its a mobile home with 5 people and their things in it. So I find I'm always trying to declutter things and it isn't easy, especially as I really hate waste and that's hard to balance with the 'no, this tit really has to go' 😑. I don't usually make any NY resolutions but I have one this year - to make extra efforts to live minimally, to help me keep on top of the house mainly.

That said, my home never looks like Jack's, even when my MH is bad and I'm not keeping on top of things anymore. She has a huge amount of items in that house for one person and I don't believe that tripe about her hoarding due to The Povertytm. When you look at older photos, she's always lived in a cluttered environment, just now she has far more cash to spend on crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
As @Malkiavelli points out - how is she reading all these books? Has she ever mentioned a library? Or kindle? Or buying them in charity shops?
Already knowing she was going to be posting that exact (bullshit) “goal” and claim, she laid the groundwork to fend off such questions by posting this (also bullshit) 6 days ago…

DE0DCAF7-EFEA-413F-B1C1-07DCCB5CD91C.jpeg

ETA
AF512A3D-F879-47CD-829B-7D992AA02902.jpeg

…at least 344% of which were Antiquarian.

(notice also that she says she “did” them. Not that she actually “read” them. 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Good Jack-sceptical tweeting from seemingly credible people.
View attachment 1845952

Edit: for the non-Twitter literate, top is a quote tweet of the original expressing horror at the knife and mallet “hack”.
That bloke is a blue tick with 25k followers 😳

1DD99162-F03A-4EF1-BBF0-4426FDC0C592.jpeg

Funnily I managed to pick up a copy of TCC in a charity shop (in a posh liberal area, obvs!) yesterday - bought to get it out of circulation and I’m stunned at just how tit it is. I’d guess only 1 in 4 recipes gets a picture so no wonder people are getting duped into making her tit :(

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.