Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betcha anything it involves standing in a bowl of pear and bacon porridge with your tartan traaaaazer leg rolled up.

Reactions: 32
Ah, good spot on the turning to 11 of the embroidery. Not a simple breast pocket badge for Big D MBE!

Reactions: 17
Thanks for that, I don't have the patience or even the interest anymore to looking into whether her fans are stans or socks.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Big Dave and possibly other family members were the type to say "well, Jack you can't have this thing, because we have to spend our money on the foster children"? Did she resent them entirely off her own bat or was she to some extent led towards it? She does have some odd ideas about what constitutes child abandonment, and there's that comment about 'knowing it's wrong to foist your children onto other people' when she's talking about getting childcare while you're at work.

Reactions: 33
Morning Ninnies.
Here to see 'The Teef' is their Masquerade Mask and say, Two VC's in the family so get fucked Papa H
Happy New Year everyone.

Reactions: 49
Do you mean the bin badges? He says those are probably something like British legion badges or organisations he’s part of

Ah you got there before me!
No, the gold patches on either sleeve.

Re the UN peacekeeping medal, contact thinks of worn at all it would be in the main row, not above. Says ribbon looks too dark a blue as well. Would have to have been awarded in Cyprus, judging by dates of the rest of the service. Sceptical it is UN but no other ideas either.

Reactions: 17
Russ in Cheshire remortgaging his house because Jack announces she'll be doing rear foo foo shots for top tier subscribers and then nothing happens.
Strong rifles-through-knicker-drawers vibes with that one.

Reactions: 38
Big Dave don't seem like he's the worst person in the world.

Having said that, I'd fuckin hate having him as a neighbour

Reactions: 61
Picking up on the smug comments, they seem the sort of family who would definitely have sent those awful round robin Christmas cards with a terrible update. ‘This year we’ve celebrated Big Dave being the bestest most Marxist landlord ever! Our son has become an Iain Duncan Smith super fan!’ Wonder if they stopped when Jack became an almighty car crash? ‘Jack has successfully fucked up the most chances ever, whilst becoming quite the snow hoover!’ Doesn’t have quite the same ring…

Reactions: 66
And working class communities have always mucked in to help with childcare. Which she'd know if she was working class. I regularly had a bunch of friends and neighbours babies over when my own were small. Jack would've wanted paying if she ever did that.

Reactions: 43
Have to say Saturday Kitchen is an absolute hoot this morning....( Sorry for being off topic)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.