Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Rock chick’ oh my days. I cringed so hard that my arse may never unclench again. Has anyone used that phase since 2002?

Is there a single brand on this earth less edgy than Joe Browns? Fine if you want to dress like an art teacher who spends their weekends teaching classes on the female orgasm I suppose.
A good chunk of my wardrobe is Joe Brown's - clearly I'm missing out on a lucrative income stream lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m fairly sure she hasn’t applied for a “normal” job since 2012, but if she had it certainly wouldn’t be at entry level.

Even at the height of the poverty (when she was trudging around performatively handing out CVs instead of applying online) and reducing herself to applying for a job at OF ALL PLACES (wait for it) Ann Summers (shudder), it was as Assistant Manager. A job for which she had zero experience or skill set and by her own account acted like a twit. Wonder why they didn’t want her?

View attachment 1837621

And if the below was ever true about her, my how things have changed… (SPOILER: I don’t think it was ever true). Heartening to see that even back then she thought of herself as “generally brilliant” tho.

View attachment 1837642

Also lol that she has “management experience” (probably got it during her degree🤭)

Linky link. Love how she couldn’t manage childcare for her fire service job but could easily manage it for some of these. And I can’t decide whether “Kwik Fit Fitter” or “jobs I’m overqualified for” is the best bit, so I’ll leave it to y’all.
why was she so against applying online? I always can't help but compare my life with Jack's because we became single mums at a very similar age/time and my mum originally sent me her blog back in 2013 or whatever to help me with recipe ideas LOL.

when my kid was a toddler i spent a couple of years working in a sandwich shop managed by someone addicted to methodrone (the best thing about this job was purposely making tit sandwiches for the patronising businessmen i couldn't stand) and literally sprinting to pick her up from nursery so i wasn't charged any late fees, then went home and worked on my online psychology degree at night. Nothing about jack's struggle as a single mum is unique ffs it was difficult for most of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Good triangulation, I'd planned to 'research' them trews at some point. No offence to any frau fans but I really hate Joe browns 🤢
Ugh, don't remind me.

I bought a couple of things from them about 15 years ago before a last-minute work trip to South Africa in January/February - they were one of the few options for out of season casual but work-appropriate clothes that were available in time. A couple of short-sleeved shirts, a few pairs of smart shorts, that sort of thing.

I was so embarrassed by what turned up, I didn't wear any of it - and by the time I got home, it was too late to return. Maybe £120 in total, so not quite a Jack-like level of waste, but I still squirm with shame when thinking of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If she'd applied for as many jobs as she says, she'd definitely have got at least one of them.
Billy bullshitter strikes again
Well tbf we haven’t seen her CV or covering letters, but based on some of her “byline’s everywhere “
I can imagine a lot of recruiting teams gently bin them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think Jack is about to find out the real meaning of the word "forensic". James has recently posted a series of posts picking apart the many dodgy doings of sistahspace, and is about to turn his attentions to Jack Monroe's grifting. Having read his previous posts I'm pretty sure that even Jack and her stans won't be able to head off the level of detail he's capable of. I'd imagine quite a bit of the basic info will be from grunking here, but it will be genuinely interesting to see what he makes of it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Please please please can someone triangulate this jacket. She wears it ALL the time so it must be spenny. It's been bothering me just as much as that poxy lamp.
I can’t help with that, sorry (though I have certainly tried!), but looking at the resale price, she definitively missed a trick not buying the matching “investment for hard times” jacket for those check Viv trousers
6ADB278B-C51C-4EDB-B664-6B4792AED720.jpeg

You know who else likes a bit of Viv tartan? (And in my opinion, wears it better)
Jack is such a punky edgelord.
43CB89A5-7FBF-44B3-9EFC-A9A2396F63A0.jpeg
CE80CD67-0E72-48C1-93E9-980A91EE85BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Please please please can someone triangulate this jacket. She wears it ALL the time so it must be spenny. It's been bothering me just as much as that poxy lamp.
She's been wearing it since at least 2017, so I think it's probably impossible to triangulate the exact one.

I gathered all the photos of it ages ago, but I gave up because there were so many, IIRC 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I feel like we should change Grifty Kitchen's nickname to Jack Monroe and the Deathly Hacks.

My aunt is a GP and she warns us to never even wash tin cans for the recycling due to the amount of injuries caused by the sharp metal, let alone go at them with a mallet and knife.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I think Jack is about to find out the real meaning of the word "forensic". James has recently posted a series of posts picking apart the many dodgy doings of sistahspace, and is about to turn his attentions to Jack Monroe's grifting. Having read his previous posts I'm pretty sure that even Jack and her stans won't be able to head off the level of detail he's capable of. I'd imagine quite a bit of the basic info will be from grunking here, but it will be genuinely interesting to see what he makes of it.
OooOooh... He is good. As with Jack some of the sistah space stuff I could sort of see (as a charity frau I know I've twisted stuff a little to get grants...) but the sheer amount is what is damning.

Might drop him an email if he's taking requests...

Reactions: 46
Omg yes, she's just retweeted the Elon thread 🙈
I can just imagine him in the mission control room at SpaceX:

"Can someone keep an eye on the satellite deployment, rocket landing sequence, Tesla operations and a few other bits? That Jack Monroe woman has tweeted me again and it sounds URGENT" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
'Punky' and 'funky'? They remind me of the type of trouser my late, elderly MiL used to wear!
Harold’s Nan always wore these trousers. She was really sweet, late 80s at the time & had a hunchback but used to laugh it off, claiming she ironed her tops with a wok. Another tip for Jack there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You're a bunch of funny fuckers, JFC the egg ring debacle - I've not laughed that hard in months.

Also re the job stuff - she clearly doesn't want a regular job as hospitality is desperate for jobs, she could get one by this evening if she wanted. Secondly, didn't a frau join us here to say she had dm'd her about a job with a 50K salary and SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY. This can only mean one thing - she is making enough via patreon and tip jar that she doesn't need to or she has an inheritance/nest egg we don't know about. Because if you are -£14 in your bank account wouldn't you take up this kindly offer even if you hated every mintue of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
If (and that's a big if) Jack was sleeping on the sofa...why? You're paying £1.5k in rent for a lovely, large house. Enjoy it. You claim to have lived in a shared house with a toddler and spent time in a brothel. Why do you need to "practice" for downsizing?
Too unsteady on the feet to climb the stairs to bed?

Reactions: 30
I read that SistahSpace takedown thread, the detail was incredible. I think he will take a look, it's ripe for the picking. Maybe Santa will drop our present off in time for Orthodox Christmas?! Right after Guardian PDF 2.0. What a time to be a Frau!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I know that she has a certain errr “genre” of followers who lap up all the filtered to duck thirst posts, but every time she filters herself to fuckery, I just think of this, and thank James O’Brien for the unintentional comedy gold.
23B3253C-804A-4ECD-9349-6CDCA5B0DC76.jpeg
2FC7E4D4-84EB-4F33-AB4F-1D64C5F52A05.jpeg
Separately, HOW ON EARTH did we allow the one year anniversary of this utter tripe to pass without commemoration two days ago?! TW weight, mental health (depression, severe).

#howmanylabelscansheco-opt #liar #suchSEVEREdepression #whatAtwat #jackyoureSOawful #nobodywantstosponsoryourshitmakeupskillz
E88DF9AF-1EE4-49B1-A2EA-87DBB5777D5C.jpeg
DB78ADCD-91F3-40E2-A271-2B809B9F3EF0.jpeg
4A64FA45-DF1E-40D5-9D94-B3F187E643AC.jpeg
41096EAD-0AC7-476E-92E9-F2A5E3723E5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Poor Agent Adrian. He must be having multiple aneurysms right about now.

Rosemary, on the other hand, is probably relaxing with a large glass of wine and looking forward to a Jack-free 2023.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I’ve about 35 pages to grunk so apols if this lands somewhere odd.

one of the things that SH1TS me off the most about her is that when she does reply to a kindly, gentle squig, it’s never to reciprocate any goodwill or provide a compliment in return. It’s always an opportunity to write another 50 words about herself.

This tedious Wikipedia article in response to someone saying “looking good Jack!” is about the cleanest example of her narcissism I can think of.

View attachment 1837643
And from this morning’s “I sleep on a sofa cos I’m POOR” grift, could she not have softly, gently said something nice about the squig’s dog or its toy instead of elevenerifing it? bleep

View attachment 1837646
Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 13.02.42.png

The last bit of the first screenshot makes no sense whatsoever. How is that a "TV industry tip: courtesy of 10 years of lovely make up artists"?? She's describing how she dresses well when she feels like tit, and wearing trackies and stuff when she's feeling OK. Why would a TV make up artist give you that 'tip'? It's just totally randomly suggesting, falsely, that she's been in the "TV industry" for ten years.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.