Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am currently at this bit of detective work by a squig. The Mumsnet Madness account (63k followers) tweeted out this mystery and a squig has pointed the finger of suspicion at our smol friend.

Reactions: 77
Can't see a mallet in her tool belt

Reactions: 48
and at ‘Anne Boleyn cosplay hair’

Reactions: 33
Ugh I’m actually gutted. I really hope Jack stays away. RIP Viv. This quote made me sob.

Reactions: 54
I met Viv (RIP for real) in California many years back. She was dressed like a clown-doll and had a small white dog with her, that had been sprayed pink.

She was perfectly pleasant, if not a bit crackerjack.

Reactions: 49
Was it the 'Year in 120 Recipes' Jack that penned the Come to Bed Carbonara and Fuck me Fish Sauce? If so, I pick that one. It still haunts me.

ETA I nearly dropped my knitting, just realised you said the best but I'd read it as the worst. I'll stand by my choice

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Right now she's probably rifling through her boxes trying to find every Viv piece she has so she can display her grief (via clothing and fucking filters) on twitter.

Don't, Jack. She could spot a fraud a mile off.

Reactions: 52
Omg - you’ve made her some down pipe for the forever home bedroom!

ps what made it that shade of grey?

Reactions: 76
Can't see a mallet in her tool belt
Well, my dear beans, that is because while said tool belt book was published in August 2018, unfortunately Jack didn’t come up with that particular fabricated embellishment of THE POVERTY until December 2018.

Sadly, therefore it was made up too late (CONFIRMED) to make the cover.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
RIP. So glad she was with her family when she died.
Jack you absolute cock. Whatever you are thinking of doing ..don't. put the tartan away and sit on your dirty hands.

Reactions: 41
As a forces adjacent Frau I can confirm that RAF officer entry has been 2 x A-levels since before 2000. Can't be certain of GCSE requirements for airman, but I think it used to be 5. And I don't believe they would round up from 4 1/2 - they are very stern and measure people's arms A LOT.

Reactions: 45
Right now she's probably rifling through her boxes trying to find every Viv piece she has so she can display her grief (via clothing and fucking filters) on twitter.

Don't, Jack. She could spot a fraud a mile off.
Viv would have had no time for Jack's histrionics at all.

Reactions: 40
The Tin Can Crook cover is really annoying. Not only does she look smug, but you can tell the flying tin can has been photoshopped on above her motionless hand. Badly.
When she did the cover reveal, Jack tweeted to say the tin can was really there, WHEN YOU'VE QUITE FINISHED.

#TinCanTruther

(2019, not prepared to dig that receipt out)

Reactions: 45
After drinking the €2 a litre Black Tower obviously......
I’m personally shocked at Jack talking about bottles with corks in. Surely this is unnecessary trauma for people in recovery who can’t even walk past booze in supermarkets? (Sorry if already said, been to the pub and catching up)

Reactions: 48
Ugh I’m actually gutted. I really hope Jack stays away. RIP Viv. This quote made me sob.

View attachment 1838970
Different definition of activism as Jack portrays isn't it?
Tbf I have no idea about the late great Dame Viv apart from that I met her once and that she designed punk clothes that filtered through to mainstream.
She looks to have set up various organisations and done good things.
If Jack dropped dead tomorrow (no, I'm not wishing you dead, Jack)...She'd look like she had too

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.