Jack Monroe #444 Jack's constant inner conflict over wanting to be simultaneously envied and pitied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, not to be a right wing troll, but she knew she lived 30 miles from work when she got pregnant.

That's 9 months. Add 19 months before her resignation. That's 28 months, well over 2 years to consider a change to employment or where she lived.

Now I can see the excuses:
- can't drive due to autism (just...no... especially when she was claiming to be in training to become a firefighter...)
- can't get a new job when pregnant/on mat leave (could be tricky, but definitely not impossible - I changed jobs on mat leave when the reality of having a baby/sleep deprivation meant I decided my old job was too stressful)
- don't want to be so far away from my support network (I'd rather that than being 30 miles from my son with no way of getting to him for most hours of the week).

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Screenshot 2022-12-28 14.12.59.png

Elon, please save little Jack from the trolls! Help!

Now come on f/t Jack trolls this is your moment to Tweet Musk and ask him to ban grifters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Guess that’s the end of #TROLLCLAIMS then. Gutted.
But I thought she just blocks anyone who challenges her either directly or indirectly? So how does the absolute bellend plan to do this? Unblock, drop a tweet like a tit in a paper bag, then re-block? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She does at least acknowledge here the harm she does when she signposts stuff to her flying monkeys. Let's be clear, though, that what she calls "mild blowback" includes doxxing, unfounded threats of legal action, and people wishing physical harm - with multiple examples of each readily in evidence over the past few days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I *think* it's 18 plus however many you get with Thrifty Shades of Beige and a big monthly print. Imagine two years of that landing at once.
To be fair, recipients could burn it all to keep warm during this energy crisis. Every cloud and all that......

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Throwing back to the neon sign.... surely if she's not allowed to decorate she wouldn't be able to put something like that up as presumably it requires screwing to the wall, certainly more than a nail?!

• Haha
View attachment 1835464I wonder how Jack knows so much about this type of behaviour. Any ideas?
I don't have a Twitter account currently (cos I refuse to give up Tattle now I have found it), but I can read everybody on Twitter no problem. Does she not know this is feasible?! Obviously, I can't reply so I just type in this 'ere comment box as we all know she reads here obsessively.

• Haha
I have a twitter account and follow Jack, but have never interacted with her. The last thing I want to do is talk to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Wasn't this wot got her a tattle thread in the very beginning?

1672237617379.png

ETA it was n all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
If anyone is going to buy a copy, can they make themselves known on here. The last thing we want is about fifty of us buying a copy and enriching the slopgibbon.
I'll take one for the team. I'll buy it on credit card, photocopy it then return it as "not as described" for a full refund under Distance Selling regulations.

Will then forensically pick it apart. If it ends up on one of those well SEO'd sites full of ripped PDF books (that authors hate as it diverts sales revenues away), that's absolutely nothing to do with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I have a twitter account and follow Jack, but have never interacted with her. The las thing I want to do is talk to her.
Oh LJC me too. The thought of actual interaction with her makes me shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't have a Twitter account currently (cos I refuse to give up Tattle now I have found it), but I can read everybody on Twitter no problem. Does she not know this is feasible?! Obviously, I can't reply so I just type in this 'ere comment box as we all know she reads here obsessively.
And alternative twitter interfaces like nitter.net or twitter.com are available if you don't want to be annoyed by the constant 'please log in!' nonsense.

Reactions: 30
She’s so tedious. We all knew it wouldn’t be long until feisty Jack came out to play in the ❄. Wonder how long it will be before she tells someone vulnerable to duck off.

I deactivated my Twitter a couple of weeks ago and it’s done wonders for my mental health and peace of mind. She doesn’t use it professionally so nothing of value would be lost if she did the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.