Jack Monroe #444 Jack's constant inner conflict over wanting to be simultaneously envied and pitied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look Jack, just because Matt Gloss said he liked Peaky Blinders does not mean the way to his heart is dressing up as a Brummie Gangster.

Just like Burger boy popping round after pub closing for a booty call did not mean love.

And Harold buying Moscow Mule mugs did not mean he was going to marry you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jack is not coy about the pronouns of her ex-partner the way she is about her current (or latest — forgive me if not totally up-to-date) one, because having previously dated a woman is on-brand (gay, queer, lesbian etc) but being in a heterosexual relationship is… well. Not very edgy at all. So lots of non-specifics about the boyfriend the way there weren’t about a previous girlfriend.

Lest there be any doubt, I mention this given I’m a lesbian myself and I’m used to people trying to seem very controversial by appropriating my space or lifestyle, and merely comment for finding Jack’s attempts to make herself interesting, very boring.
Being bisexual is more edgy these days because the queer community is not always accepting of them. But also 90% of middle aged white women that want to sound more interesting (that i know) say they are bisexual.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, note to all - please do report posts of this nature so mods can deal with. Thanks - Please read our rules and why they're important
Totally agree. I know we love ”spicey” inside chat but, yeah.
Personally, I’d prefer we never encourage, and I’m not remotely interested in “SB” adjacent IRL chat, let alone on the word of a lone poster, a supposed gossipy WhatsApp group. I have zero doubt whatsoever that there’s such chat about her, whether it’s appropriate to breadcrumb (or reveal) here is another matter entirely.

It’s bad enough his mother putting the tit she does out there. I’m DEEPLY uncomfortable about any posters here breadcrumbing or posting IRL gossip adjacent to her little boy.

Just my 2 cents 77p, but I’d feel a bit grubby if I didn’t say it.

Being bisexual is more edgy these days because the queer community is not always accepting of them. But also 90% of middle aged white women that want to sound more interesting (that i know) say they are bisexual.
I think she just cannot stand to admit she was “wrong” about anything so rather than saying she’d believed she was a lesbian when she was with Leggy/LJC but then she met a man (men) and realised she was bi she ties herself in knots trying to obfuscate Old Harold’s gender.

We see it all the time when she invents complicated scenarios to cover up mistakes she made, and I’m convinced the £10k to TT thing started out as her being overenthusiastic about the sales and not understanding sale price ≠ profit but instead of owning that she went the way she did and made it look 100% more dodgy (and allegedly ended up quite a lot out of pocket).

Reactions: 45
Sorry but this watsapp group sounds like a load of old bollocks to me 🤷‍♀️ nothing that has been said makes any sense whatsoever. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.