Jack Monroe #444 Jack's constant inner conflict over wanting to be simultaneously envied and pitied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite extraordinary. All that time spent reading here and she's still not grasped that people want her to stop lying and grifting. Instead she's running about Twitter claiming people want her dead when no one has said that. How is it possible to be as stupid as Jack and still sentient? She has the reading comprehension of a squashed grapefruit.

Random Person: I think Jack should put her Patreon on hold until she's caught up.
Jack: Oh my God she's trying to kill me using words on the internet. I will now invent a special Celebrity Squad to frighten her into shutting up.
Interesting that she equates people wanting her to stop lying and grifting, with stopping breathing and being unalive. Almost as if a life without lies is impossible, or not worth having.
makes you think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 65
ah I am now experiencing my own jack-style inner conflict: i am both flattered to have had my words chosen for the thread yet devastated that it took recognition away from 'The mice ate my paperwork'
Don't worry, we can use "The mice ate my VBI" in a few weeks when it fails to materialise in time for the one year anniversary.

Oh! I'm sure there was a previous edit where we were mentioned. oh well, at least Borbs et al are (presumably) alive to defend themselves unlike poor old slandered Shirley Goode
She did post this (in February 2021, when the book was "almost finished"). Perfect intro for anyone looking for tips on thrifty living during a cost of living crisis! Original screenshots by dear heart @Silver Linings

Screenshot_20221228-135505_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221228-135513_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Jack's fantasising about violently assaulting people again:

View attachment 1835438
Don't worry about it, she's an impotent mousy little fucker fantasising about getting her own back of the vast numbers of people who see her for the joke she is. She was so rattled by Edwina Currie saying words at her it took her the best part of a week to come up with a whiny pity me response. She'd no more hit someone than do a days work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
She is such a teen. *slams door* my outfit is not too skimpy, i am going to wear it anyway to spite you mum! Mums everywhere who wore similar outfits *eyeroll* honestly doesnt give a duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't worry, we can use "The mice ate my VBI" in a few weeks when it fails to materialise in time for the one year anniversary.

She did post this (in February 2021, when the book was "almost finished"). Perfect intro for anyone looking for tips on thrifty living during a cost of living crisis! Original screenshots by dear heart @Silver Linings

View attachment 1835444View attachment 1835445
Perhaps this is the intro to the memoir she has listed on amazon :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Borbora is the Borbora of this one, as are Piotor and Jehnnie. 😂 “cast out from a secure lifetime job into poverty and destitution”
View attachment 1835415View attachment 1835416
And here’s her publisher enabling her. View attachment 1835417

Jack seems to have forgotten that she told the Times in 2015 she’d already OWNED Borb for the burger thing
View attachment 1835420
(Twitter screenies captured by dear @Marmalade Atkins)

Can we also please spare a thought for Old Harold who LEFT causing a rewrite of the acknowledgements, and probably the shredding of the continuity wig in the accompanying tantrum.

ETA I will be DEVASTATED if BIB above doesn’t make it into the acknowledgments (actually I’ll take it literally anywhere in the book)
”…painstakingly and entirely accidentally..” will never not make my bleeping teeth itch 🤪
9DDFAC7D-6A37-4F96-9C1D-DA6668A0753F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
That would make marginally more sense but I think she explicitly stated that it was from the recipe/household management book (back when it was called something different). Trying to find the posts from the time. As ever with Jack, whofuckingknows.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1835444View attachment 1835445
bleeping hell it's literally called the sad verse lol. just what i want to read at the start of a cook book - reference to a D&V outbreak (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yee-haw Jack is in the house y'all.

How is she growing and thriving pray tell? Its been the same story stuck on repeat for 10 years. No new strings to her bow, every book more forgettable than the last. The media gigs have dried up and she has to block replies which is a death knell on a site that relies on engagement. Behold- such thrive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she spews out the old howl 'n' claw poverty cptsd routine in the intro to all her books. It's her selling point -'buy this because I had to claim benefits a decade ago and am so posh that what is a routine thing for many ordinary people has enraged me so much I've been screeching and flinging tit around like an irate chimpanzee ever since'. Honestly there are times when I think of throwing a Jack style tantrum to my family and friends about those times I had to sign on just to hoot at their bewildered reactions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Don't suppose it will have been proof read first. That tin can book certainly wasn't.

I was too late to comment on the last thread, but my aneurysm is Jack's tit poor and understanding of what words actually mean.

Needless to say, impunity doesn't mean what she thinks it means, and categorically means the same thing as explicitly. Hard to believe that Jack is such a keen reader.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is actually one of the funniest things I’ve seen her come out with lmao ‘reclaiming a slur’ 🤣 like online beggers are a minority group and grifter is a word which has long been used to oppress them. Pls 😭😭
Another way to surreptitiously get back in with the LGBT community as well, after spending much of the last year on the end of various cocks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.