Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
DEAR GOD AMAZON, DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?

I have never BEEN more insulted

Amazon Jack.png

PS - To be fair to the algorith, this is based on the purchase of a spendy airfryer (my christmas gift to me) and some really really nice coffee beans as an expensive treat, so I am indeed Jack's target audience.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Had a quick Rightmove look around the area I grew up in.

Terraced house, 2 bed, absolutely tiny - £1750
Terraced House, 2 beds, tiny and right where the local dealers usually sort out their trading demarcation disputes, convenient for local restaurants (because it overlooks their bins) - £1900 pcm
Terraced House, 2 beds, weird position sticking out so that the unknowing tenant will likely have vehicles slamming into the kitchen wall every so often - £2000
You could have one in my old estate (don't drill or do anything to the shed because they're full of asbestos) that's 2 bedrooms plus one 'bedroom' that's too small for a toddler bed and a view of the shrine for one of the most recent youth murders in the locality for £1800.

2 beds next door to a literal BNP member and a couple of hundred yards from a recycling centre for £1850.
3 bed in a worse estate than that (and another shrine to a stabbed boy) £2500.
A 3 bed refurbed trap house in a rabbit warren estate that's cut off for days in winter - £1650

And she's bitching about a fucking palace in a naice area for less than that?

FUCK OFF.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Oh dear. That’s a lot of postage to pay in one go. Luckily she saved on postage for 24 months in a row by sending bugger all, so it’s all good.

She did save that money right? We all know she only pays herself minimum wage so must have a nest egg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

jenny2603

VIP Member
If I was her landlady I’d have finished her tenancy now due to her constant badmouthing of the LL and the shitty bungalow. Jack wind your neck in you entitled little child. She’s annoying me today, because, well just because.
I would piss myself if Evil Landlady advertises the property at the old lower rent once Jack goes and it emerges that the increase was a lingering honk surcharge.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Unless SB is chomping through his Mum's Cotswold Company furniture and pushing her into the hairdressers every month, HE'S NOT THE PROBLEM HERE

• Haha
  • Sad

kachoochoo

VIP Member
she's actually using the rm strikes as a cover for pretending to send out the patreon content, isn't she?

what a comrade she is

• Sick
  • Sad

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
If Jack's shithouse onion pictures are being prioritised over my asthma inhalers, currently stuck in the post for a week, then I might just tear a radiator off the wall (and then sit down for a little wheeze)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Dear Ms. Lin,

I’m Writing to you to give you some content to talk about on the internet. I’m not your actual landlord, I’m actually just you (meta)

Please remind everyone you are poor (be snippy about it) also make that really hilarious joke about curses and dragons to prove that you don’t spend all your money on designer tat, you are actually just a common or garden pov.

All my Love

Amanda Lin (but in a wig, so I don’t look like you)

• Haha
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Why does she always talk about SB like he’s just a burden to her? 😔

View attachment 1821299
Such a cunty way to make your kid feel.
I’m not gonna sit here and spout ‘if you’re poor don’t have kids’, but if you’re poor and happen to have kids, it’s YOUR duty as a parent to take care of them and keep them safe, fed and clothed. They did NOT ask to be born and it is so fucking disgusting to make them feel like they’re a burden or a difficulty in your life. If you’re struggling then it’s shit but ffs don’t put any blame on them, it’s not their fault.

• Heart
  • Sad

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that Pesky Blinders look is SO SHIT. The whole point of the aesthetic is layered sharp tailoring. She looks like she's shoved on anything from the coat rack over her pyjamas to take the bins out on a cold night

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittypops

VIP Member
*Rubs hands gleefully!*

So, has she not put her notice in to move, while already having agreed to move to the new place that lets her paint.

And be prepping the heckin big move

And wouldn't she have to have paid a deposit to secure the new place if it's RENTED?

• Haha
  • Wow

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
So, despite not being able to afford a £150 uplift in her rent, is bemoaning using the heating, is apparently using solar lighting and is boiling smart price soap, she’s spent £££ at the post office posting pointless crap no-one really wants, in duplicate, at a time when the postal system is on its knees with strikes and backlog. So if the rubbish postcards do reach the hundreds of unexpectant patrons, it may be at the expense of gifts and Christmas cards. Did they NEED to be sent in December, Jack? (She might only have posted 10-20% of them, enough for it to placate Twitter and blame the strikes on the rest).

I wonder if an unexpected onion in the post might remind some patrons to cancel, January is a long month wage wise. I’m still perplexed by Jack essentially living for free (her rent and utilities should be covered by Patreon) yet still bemoaning her life. I can well believe she has not a penny, she’s clearly spent every bit she’s made, easy come easy go. Maybe if she, I dunno, got a job, she’d have the right to moan? As she’s sitting on 100k of crap in a money pit rental paid for by fans of activities she hasn’t done consistently or honestly for years.

And as for the ‘id sleep anywhere but I’m thinking of SB‘ nonsense. He’d go to his Dad’s, Jack, where he lives. And you’d lie about sofa surfing and homelessness whilst in your parents extension no doubt.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
What I'd like to know is how in earth she got the Guardian gig in the first place? She has no formal writing training, No journo training and her writing style is appalling.
This is the million dollar question. Jack’s entire career hinged on the Graun gifting her a platform despite being woefully under-qualified.

Fact is, she ticked all their boxes. White, educated, middle class, performative lefty, part time lesbian. Who cares that she was a bad writer? Who cares that her recipes either sucked or were plagiarised? Guardian readers don’t even need pov recipes, they just wanted to play at being a teensy bit frugal every now and again.

• Heart

Jumpstart

I know things have probably moved on, but this really makes me angry, if her landlady had been a total 'see you next Tuesday' I could understand but she's never been anything but kind as Jack will testify in many posts she's put on in the past. She's also not correcting people when they say he, when as Jack knows it's a lady that inherited that house after her mother died. That is why it's mortgage free. It's all spite and envy. No mention of daddy the landlord I see.

And it won't sit empty, it's in a lovely area and a nice house, it will go quickly.
Yes this made me a raise my eyebrows too. So her landlord inherited the house (not a bungalow, and yes I do know it’s a chalet as I literally live a road away and drive past it regularly). And that’s some kind of evil. But Jack’s family inherited a ton of property that was rented out as shitty HMO type accommodation and that’s ok then? Talk about double standards. And while I’m ranting Jack. It wouldn’t have looked so shitty if you had bothered to keep the front garden decent, maybe done some gardening,put some tubs or hanging baskets out front rather than letting the poor place look neglected.

• Heart
  • Sad

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
The impression I get from those tweets yesterday about rent, bills and patreon is a kind of, I'm suffering, times are tough, I've fulfilled my subscriptions, now give me more money. The reality is, shes supposed to be a poverty campaigner and instead of highlighting real poverty, she's highlighting her own hardships which are let's face it, not that hard if she can afford 1500 rent etc. Why do people keep going on about this 'Good work' that she does? There s been no evidence of that for some time.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
*Rubs hands gleefully!*

How the fuck does she get a property like that for less than a knackered two bed ex council semi in an area where the riskiest thing to be is a black teenager walking home from the bus stop? And why if you can get somewhere so nice for less than £1650 pcm, would you not get somewhere more appropriately sized for significantly less (other than the obvious, she was absolutely fucking minted)?

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
We kinda thinking this Sunday Christmas Fancy-Dress Party ain’t happening, but on the small chance it does, I’m calling it that our Jacky returns with a new beau who went to the party as ‘Gentlemen Jack’. It’s written in the stars to end 2022 in such a way. Jack & Jack….very much in gentle love ❤

D64AAE35-ADC7-48C9-BE69-EFDDAC1FEB70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
3k council tax means it's a band G.
If the house is worth 850k (iirc) the landlady could sell it and earn at least 1900 a month interest without the bother of a tenant.

Good luck finding a better deal Jack, hint, it's going to be small and not in the nice bit. (Or be over a cafe run by your family)
The squigs are convinced she lives in some sort of hovel, though:

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 18.24.35.png

No, squig, a mortgage on her bungalow would be at least 2.5x that. As you say - her rent's a pretty good deal right now.

• Haha
  • Heart