Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
These threads are more proactively monitoring her career than any of her “agents” have ever done 😳

The last Sunday papers before Christmas were a ghost town for her, the only Google alert was for an obituary for a lady in the US.

View attachment 1818033
Ah, Jack's second biggest audience. I wonder if dear Maxie remembered Jack from her brief 2020 reinvention as a wholesome, rootin' tootin' single mama in an attempt to crack the US?

#catmoms #momsofcats

ETA - for frauen who weren't around at the time, she responded to a tweet from an American asking to hear from people who had "grown up on food stamps", gained a small influx of American followers as a result, then immediately deleted her Twitter history (having been chaosing for weeks beforehand) and came back using the above hashtags for her new audience, pretending to be a regular single mom #makingmemories with her boy. It lasted for about a day before she reverted to being a massive cunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-12-20 18.26.23.png

Renting on a rolling monthly basis in 2020. Just coming to the end of a two year tenancy in 2022. Why are so many of her lies so pointless?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Between that, his humiliating trousers and his alleged likeness to George Michael, Jack has made him one of the funniest side characters on these threads. I bet he’d hate that.
Let’s not forget his Marxist Leninist tendencies, his firing off of giant artillery down a suburban street, his rousing leading of the assembled rabble in God save the Queen at jubilee parties, his steadfast dedication to saluting her Maj on Christmas Day (while she’s speaking), and finally his selfless dedication to furthering the conversational arts of his inept social housing tenants via the medium of daily telephonic chitchat.

ETA
0E30CE83-C6FA-4F75-A4EA-1570827E011F.jpeg
All my Christmas dreams have just come true 🎅 🛌 ! I’ve just been DOUBLE SIDEBOARDED on my last comment by dearest Sideboob Borb and Traumy ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It just makes me sad. I couldn't imagine not doing things with my kids during the holidays.
We've seen her skipping around happily lugging rucksacks and talking about shifting large pieces of furniture. Taking trains and flying to city adjacent mini breaks with no problem.
As soon as the question of a break with SB came up she threw up all sorts of impediments. It needed to somewhere with level terrain, somewhere she could use her walking stick (when have we seen her using that stick since Katie Hopkins?) and generally disabled friendly. Her heart was not in a holiday with him from the off :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
* I'm in no way claiming all landlords are angels who have put up homeless people for years whilst charging peppercorn rents. However nothing is black and white. Or shite as my phone preferred.
I am an accidental landlord of a teeny flat with nice tenants in situ since 2019 - I suspended their rent for the first 9 months of covid and I have not and will not put the rent up as it's not their fault everything has gone tits up and I can just about cover the shortfall. There are lots of us doing the same.

If I was letting to Jack I would up the rent by 1000% and send in the cockroaches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

kachoochoo

VIP Member
i mean, loads of landlords are putting up rents atm. my own (multi millionaires, own this land and everything on it outright) has put it up over £100pcm. it's not right and it's the last thing anyone needs rn, but that's capitalism for you

maybe we need some kind of campaigner to do some campaigning 🤔

oh, right, there she is, throwing a tantrum on twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
E2310752-6589-40CD-B730-35EE88D5BDF2.jpeg

As if Jack would lower herself to living in a £250k house! The £850k shitty bungalow ain’t good enough for her, squig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Emmapism

VIP Member
Jack coming in with another tip jar rattle just before Christmas when the entire country is in shit 😂

(And yes I'm sorry, that's what it is. Who needs to know how much your rent is? Or anything about your income?)

Awww diddums! Is the money you make for doing next to nothing not enough? Does your son who lives with his Dad most of the time eat you out of house and home?

Funny she's posting this on a Tuesday when she has him, huh? What's wrong Jack, did he eat the arse off your dinosaur biscuit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
“My landlady is lovely”
What a nasty thing to say, reeks of jealousy doesn’t it? Someone inherited a bungalow and she has the cheek to moan about it being mortgage free as if that means she should live there for free!!! Wanker. I reckon she was hooong the landlady would let her have it for half price or something. It being mortgage free is none of her, or her followers business!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
A tiny part of me quite admires the fact that she has still got the steel balls to rattle the tip jar even after everything.

• Haha
  • Wow

NikNakFingers

Right, ninnies, I’m about to sound like a prick here probably, but why doesn’t she just move somewhere cheaper? She has no job, she appears to have no friends, her kid probs doesn’t live with her. It’s not like it MUST BE SOUTHEND, is it? I mean, I don’t want her as a neighbour but you can rent a very nice 3-bed semi here for about £800-1,000 a month. That would be a room for various mistreated pets, a room for slop and grift and fancy-dress costumes and wigs, and a room for a Smol Pixie to prance/howl/claw about in. Admittedly, she’s unlikely to get shot on a beach here (or just stared at by a bored bloke in camo) but after all the HEARTACHE and MISERY and PAIN she’s suffered so bravely, surely a fresh start would be a wonderful thing?
I think only of her, dear hearts, and not the excitement of being on the front-line of Jackanory.

• Haha
  • Heart

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
Oh how exciting. The Patrons are getting their rewards!

I don't know how she can have the fucking temerity to complain about the huge amounts of postage she's allegedly just paid out for rewards, when it's her own damned fault she hasn't kept up and sent any out in the last couple of years.

But nothing is ever her fault. I forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Geetbo

VIP Member
I'm so happy there's a sloppies this year.

I'd like to say again that if Georgia Church Suppers doesnt win a sloppy I will make another three tin tender and pelt it at all of your homes x

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Last night Mr Beacon and I were idly pondering why and how Jack has royally fucked herself as a food writer/author by spending all her energy picking fights, attention-seeking and thirst posting on Twitter, rather than actually creating output that would help to build her career (and also double up as Patreon content). For example, Instagram is much more of a channel for food, but just compare her Instagram to someone like Nancy Birtwhistle, who is working her socks off doing useful, relevant content. On Jack's Insta you have to go back to 18th January to actually find an actual recipe, and even then it's accompanied by a Paypal beg.
Personally, I don't think she has a credible future as a food writer any more. Obviously, the most credulous paypigs will support her Patreon even without any rewards, but I predict that many will drift away, especially as money gets right. Will be intrigued to see what she does next.
That’s been the case since her very first days of “fame”. She was already obnoxiously schooling people who disagreed with her way back in the earliest days of her blog, and someone at the Guardian/her agent/SOMEONE/ANYONE should have had a word with her way back when she began to wade into the Guardian comments to obnoxiously and belligerently argue with anyone who had the audacity not to fawn all over her.

Instead she was constantly patted on the back, lauded as “bolshy” and “telling it like it is” when in fact it’s actually just petulant, defensive, unprofessional and highly immature. It’s just spiraled since then.

Genuinely, I’ve lost count of the number of “scathing/blistering” insufferable overwritten blog posts and newspaper articles shimmering with mortifying self righteousness, (and full of painful prose) she’s written to “own” people (eg Littlejohn, Edwina Currie, Bath Conservatives, some random bloke who made a comment about her under a newspaper article, Jan Moir, Annunziata Rees-Mogg etc etc). The Guardian gave her a platform for several of those too. And that’s before we get to her activity on her supposedly professional Twitter account and other socials.

Plus she cannot fucking combine ingredients or cook to save her life. Or write clearly and/or coherently. So there’s that too.

Last edited:
  • Heart