Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mince

Love and recommend this show! Also would give Pumble pass to the “bear”
Love it too, but he’s far too young for me. Hey ho. Seriously cannot wait for her unruly lab take on his Italian beef sandwich 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Off topic but I do not see the appeal in Cillian Murphy one bit. I think he looks like he’s on a methadone programme, waiting to go into rehab (no judgment, fraus and herren, just sayin).
I was trying to think who he reminded me of, and that's it- there is a chap in my town who has been on that programme (no idea if he's clean nowadays) and could absolutely be his twin. The boyish square-jawed face (jim morrison) but painfully gaunt.

Reactions: 13

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I am a sucker for the slightly androgynous look (hello Mae Martin, be still my heart) and with Jack I find that there are some pics of her where I do think “oh maybe I would” but then others make me 🤢 so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the minute she opens her mouth it’s a no from me 😂
Babe same

• Heart
  • Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
There are some men who have faces I think are really attractive (only look to at mind 😉) and Cillian is one of them. Hardy? No thanks. Not even with his red puffa on. Although I have been told that the red puffa does make a difference.

(I’ve asked Mrs T if she would like to take up garden designing in her spare time. That hasn’t gone down too well.)

ETA- it seems I am alone in this and was alone in finding Jack hot. Hey ho.
Cillian reallly looks like a mate i had in college. I dont see the attraction for that reason. This mate was like my brother. We lost touch a few years ago, bur everything i see beaky blinders i just see my old mate.

Gildinwen-TKB

Also we don't know the landlady's situation. Does she also own her own home? Is she able to work? Or does she need to rent out the house in order to pay her own rent/mortgage? And, as mentioned, the upkeep of a rental property still costs money.
I think Jack is making a big error shouting about her rent and bills - she is coming across as very entitled, and also clearly earning a decent amount. I simply do not believe she's been locked into her rental contract - she has chosen to stay there and not downsize sooner because she felt she can afford it.
Yes exactly. As it stands right now I'm paying the council tax and energy bills. And it's hard. You know (not to make this all about me)

Reactions: 12

GoLando

VIP Member
Same with Mae. Sigh.

I know we aren’t meant to like twats but at this point in my life (currently watching The Net), my standards are low across the board.
Is “The Net” a Lynda LaPlate tv murder mystery thing from late 90s?

Same with Mae. Sigh.

I know we aren’t meant to like twats but at this point in my life (currently watching The Net), my standards are low across the board.
Is “The Net” a Lynda LaPlate tv murder mystery thing from late 90s?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MesaLoca

She's been quiet because she's been having that lip filler topped up. Full on quacky duck effect.

Even Cillian Murphy has distanced himself from the Peaky Blinders look for his rare public appearances. He's gone on record as saying he hates that haircut they made him have.
Has she had something cosmetic done to her teeth too?

Reactions: 11

Julia Edwards

That beach story. She saw that sign one day an thought how do i make this about me being adorably naive and spontaneous didn't she. Then she sat an wrote herself a little fan fiction.
(Apologi-os, I can't find the beach story - did I miss it?)

Reactions: 11
Perhaps we should go easy on Poor Jack. ALL HER LIFE from her earliest days of Burly Firemen telling her women couldn’t be firefighters, and school governors threatening to bring her down a peg or two, through her entire schooldays, her past workplaces, her friends, her partners, the friends of her partners, LITERALLY NOBODY wanted her to succeed and EVERYONE did their best to undermine and cruelly mock her, whether because of the way she spoke, that she didn’t go to university, that she was on benefits, that she should stay in her box, that she was a completely insufferable twat, that she was TOO GOOD AT READING. Plus, they all watch her constantly (with interest) to this very day.

It’s literally UNBELIEVABLE that in the face of such adversity and with all those dreadful people and their heartless cruelties stacked against her all those years that she does so much good! Bravo, Jack!

ETA, Oops, did I say Bravo? What I I meant to say was Bullshit.

Bullshit, Jack!
What you meant to say was Chapeau!

• Haha
Reactions: 10