Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flumps, amazing So happy for you and what a relief x x x
I am not clear how to react to this news, my other half thinks I am underwhelmed, I am just confused as in the past biopsies of that area have not brought good news. I feel like I feel *more* stressed than I did before. Weird. Am I ungrateful? Ever patient other half is going to take me for a walk (like a confused old dear I assume) in a bit, to help deal with all the random energy I am feeling, but I felt like I wanted to tell all you fraus as well.

Amazing amazing amazing news!!! Thank you for letting us know, have you got anything nice planned for the rest of your day to celebrate?!
A walk. An ice cream. Probably a nap. My lifestyle is not the rock n' roll thing it once was! x

Reactions: 45
It’s the 2020 version of Schrödinger’s cat

ETA my delight about @Flumps results!

Reactions: 26
All the congrats @Flumps <3 Perfectly natural to feel weird, but moving your body is the best way to shift all that adrenaline. Sometimes the result we really wanted takes some getting used to.

Reactions: 19
That was me! From the 'first wave' of her Tattle Twitter rants! I'd always put my niggles with her to the back of my mind and this thread genuinely was like taking the red pill in the matrix I'd like to think a lot of the cat stuff, DW pile ons etc would have been enough for me to see sense but who knows!

Yeah im pretty sure she said she did but obvs all those tweets have been deleted now...

@Flumps hope all goes well. Sending you positive thoughts xxx

ETA: bad signal! Delighted to see your update and that it indeee went well! Xxx

Reactions: 18
These ads
I have the same ones, familiar looking businessman but I suppose they've gotta earn an income now somehow !
She did literally say that she would eat part of herself as a "last meal" if she was on death row because she's always thought she'd taste good.
Her leg would taste better than any of the food she makes, probably, but that's a low bar to clear so...

Fingers crossed for you flumps hope you get good news, and that you're resting up with a nice beverage to keep you cool today ETA; that's great news!! So happy for you, hope you can have a celebration of some kind!

Reactions: 14
It will take some time to process, I’m sure. Mexican wave of frau love coming atcha!
A walk and an ice cream sound just the ticket for assimilation of such news.
Perhaps not this particular ice cream:

Shall I make the new thread? Don’t want to venture into the danger zone.

Reactions: 34
She has a nice standard of living now.
She always did. She had an entitled flounce when Jonny was very young after she resigned her fire despatch job. She had to wait a few weeks for her benefits to come through and she turned those few weeks of waiting for some state money into her wretched life of abject poverty. Jonny's father and her family ALWAYS helped her out and were there for her.

Reactions: 24
Hi, I’m diagnosed with autism, and also have severe ADHD. Autistic people can have positive and negative personality traits just like everyone else, the difference is that autistic people who are unpleasant may not have the social skills to hide it.

The thing with all of this is that I don’t believe that Jack has ever been diagnosed. Her various stories of how she got diagnosed have been conflicting, and do not match how diagnosis happens in real life. Her most believable (in terms of coming across as a truthful account of something that actually happened) autism diagnosis story was an educational psychologist coming to her house and giving her various tests and interviews. However educational psychologists are not qualified to diagnose autism. They just assess a child’s learning needs.

An alternative explanation for Jack’s behaviour on thread #31 is that she was deliberately avoiding the point of questions. I think she knew fully well what everyone was getting at. For example, when a poster told her to get off her phone, and she started going on about how actually they’re in the hallway and she’s on her laptop. She was attempting to be a smart arse, and make the other person look silly and obsessed with her devices. This was to distract from the point that she is a sad case obsessively going through her own thread.

At other times, she was attempting to distract from her failing to answer difficult questions.

I do believe that Jack has something wrong with her. There must be something driving her pathological lying, exaggerating, her need for attention and pity etc.

I do believe that she has ADHD but I don’t believe that she has been actually diagnosed. (I see some of my own behaviours in her, like not being able to follow through on promises, short attention span, mood swings, can’t multitask as shown on live TV, impulsivity etc).

It’s also very clear that she has anxiety.

My personal armchair diagnosis is anxiety, ADHD, and some kind of personality disorder.

Reactions: 28
That bedroom photo proves it is not a typical bungalow, it looks more like a loft room with the sloping walls.
It's a three-bed bungalow in a very nice part of Southend - it's one of those bungalows with an extra room upstairs. The rooms are very well-proportioned. She said she has a "decent sized bathroom". She may even have room for a pony!!!!

Reactions: 20
I'm so behind, I need to go back and pretty much read this thread from the beginning because I've been skimming when I can the past few days and nothing is really going in my brain.

Just want to add my good wishes and send positive vibes for your results @Flumps. Also hugs for anyone else who might need them this week.

Not going to comment on Jack and the kitten updates till later when I can take the time properly, needless to say though that I think she's an even bigger cunt than last week.

Stay safe lovely cabal xx

Reactions: 18
Bit confused Jackie. You had a notebook with the lyrics in for Landslide and for some of your busking. But, last week you said you can recall songs almost perfectly
I'm grunka-ing after a stressful, BUSY morning at work and looking after my small child, so forgive me if I'm repeating anyone, but why is Jackie responsible enough to not name the song title for fear of triggering someone, but will divulge how much weight she's lost, in what time frame, and her weight?
I cannot speak for those who have/had an ED but surely the former is less triggering than the latter? Or they'd be equally as triggering.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.