Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
View attachment 1793434

I am not sure what role Jack will play in this nativity scene but I am eager to see the results. Sorry, I have no clue what a "politics nativity scene" is or what the point of such a horror might be. I just know that I never, ever want to be trapped in a lift with anyone who has one.
Christmas is for gifting, not grifting.

Speaking of gifting, slopbot, how did you know?!
3757D05D-07BD-4689-85D2-8BA261831AC9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Frauen, I want to go back and read the earliest threads, to see how this all began (I started reading in late May 2022, just when the balance was about to tip!) and searching doesn't seem to make it straightforward to find thread number 1.

Could anyone helpful link me? Thankyou

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Jack, sinä olet vittu, that looks nothing like maksalaatikko and you serve it with lingonberry you total TWAT.

Sinä olet koko kusipää.

My ancestors are actually offended.
Looking up the recipe shows that, at the very least, the liver is ground. Her pic looks like whole chicken livers sauteed with...something green? Not a casserole, really. The recipe for Joulutorttu also looks a bit off--like it would be tough. She has butter and flour but all the other recipes I saw had additional fat like ricotta, cream cheese, cream, or just more butter.

• Heart

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
In scenes reminiscent of an actual Christmas Day in 1984, I do NOT like my present and am sitting glaring at it and being hard done to.
Everyone else got lovely presents like Charlie Binghams and Faberge Eggs. I got the Joules Yellow Jacket, I can’t even return it because they went bust. Hmpf.
Fear not, they have been bought out

Last edited:
  • Haha

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
Off-topic, but:

Several months ago (a couple of decades in Jackyears), someone shared on here a really fascinating 2-part long-form article about a Grey's Anatomy writer who had been lying about having cancer. The writer has now admitted her lies: https://theankler.com/p/the-greys-anatomy-liar-confesses

Very interesting for those of us interested in compulsive liars! Particularly for those who insist that "there's always a grain of truth"...nope, there isn't.
I *think* it was me, I’m obsessed with that story!

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Sometimes it's helpful to have a drone camera overhead to remind you:
73gzx8.jpg

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I can't find the thread on the parenting site - has it been taken down? Their search facility is shit.

Reactions: 19

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
I’ve been reading these to my husband and he’s as excited as me!
I hope you do the voices!

The only issue with GRIFT and GRIFTABILITY as a thread title is that the story will last another two weeks exactly, so while it would appear in that thread, it would also appear in earlier and later ones. But no problem really.

• Heart

EllaEm87

VIP Member
The meal plans seem fine to me . This is the one that was emailed this week -
View attachment 1794816
although definitely not without issues such as the constant ads/aff links for pointless or overpriced stuff with ridiculously unbelievable stories ( like a recent post where she claimed she always bought a new cutlery set for each Christmas/family gatherings) , FYF20 does at least acknowledge that it’s not so much about only spending £20 and more about knowing how to shop around, stretch ingredients, batch cook , make fake aways etc . And more importantly, unlike Jack she doesn’t claim to be a campaigner or to be creating luxury restaurant style 3 course meals out of a tin of own brand spam and the contents of the neighbours compost bin
Agree, the aff links are annoying but I can’t begrudge her making an income as she does seem to work hard at this. And she’s got the right message.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
The only signposting shs does is to herself and she doe that badly.
Ha, true. Nobody wants to be directed to your spicy Pringle lips, Jack.

Edit: was it even Pringles? Might have been another variety of crisp. I didn't care enough to pay attention. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I hate to be that person 😬, but it's best to stop with the fake receipts unless it's blatantly obvious like a ms paint job.

Otherwise people will then start questioning if every post is a joke or not, and there's been a bit of confusion today.
Guilty as charged, sorry! Won't do it again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18