Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
Oooh fancy- we have page numbers top and bottom now - thankyou for all you do Tattle, trawling through each page to hit the bottom was always a big ball ache. Nice upgrade
NGL, I thought I was just really stupid and had never noticed the top page numbers before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Just noticed that Jack admitted Currys were sending her kitchen freebies early on, so all that was bollocks.

View attachment 1796005

6 years down the line she actually admitted she shouldn't have even gone there, while reposting said joulutorttu/pinwheel biscuit recipe :rolleyes:
It even made it into AYI120R

View attachment 1796007
The Finnish recipes look shite but I will say at least she tried something a bit different than her usual christmas tips she always gives (get a chicken instead of a turkey and use bollock sausages instead of pigs in blankets). I suppose at least she actually put the work in and attempted some recipes at this point. If she was asked to do the same now, she’d probably just gold spray a peach and chickpea curry and call it a day.

• Haha

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
I got John Lewis vouchers from our slop with the kindest bot! So thoughtful, i will buy some ingredients to make a spite trifle. No gold spray though... only unicorns should poo glitter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fleasyweezy

I think a lot of recipes have been deleted from her blog, but most are on Archive.

And here’s some vintage Jack I found along the way. Finnish Christmas dinner with weird little fish as an alternative to prawn cocktail. But then, I should cut her some slack since she was also a sex worker/sleeping rough at this time.

I don’t know how accurate this tool is, but it gives you estimated sales based on rank. Her bestsellers rank is 12,979 overall in books.

View attachment 1795384
A choice of sprat salad or prawn cocktail on caramelised grapefruit. Suddenly rinsed hoops look an appealing alternative

• Haha
  • Sick

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I hate to be that person 😬, but it's best to stop with the fake receipts unless it's blatantly obvious like a ms paint job.

Otherwise people will then start questioning if every post is a joke or not, and there's been a bit of confusion today.
Thanks @Yel and that makes complete sense, guilty for quote posting and sorry!
CONFESSIONS OF A SH1TTER
246801AD-9FF4-4858-939F-4B3397030F46.jpeg

(allegedly, your Honour)

• Haha

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Guys I haven’t grunked because I’ve been doing a root cause analysis to determine the causation of last nights chaos and BINGO. “Which?” Have only gone and nicked her niche. Presumably because they want her to stop breathing.

ETA should have grunked. Already covered. Sorry for being a jack :(

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Feck

Chatty Member
A fancy new lawn mower! Thank you SlopBot 😍, you must have seen my unruly lawn. I shall keep it securely locked in the garage. I shan't have it stolen by pesky Southend thieves.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Interesting. There's one paragraph in there which strikes a particularly relevant, in terms of JM, note :

"There were literally dozens of articulate survivors with powerful testimonies they could have chosen instead of ....."
🤔🤔
Yeah this paragraph reminds me of Jack too. Spoilered for triggering content.

In response to my public comment, Brinton finally addressed my questions at Queerty, “I was indirectly in contact with Wayne and although I know he wants me to send the information of the therapist that is simply not an option. Counselor after counselor has seen me revert to near suicidal tendencies when I try to dig deep into the memories of the time, and I simply don’t have his name. I can picture him clear as day in my nightmares, but his name is not there.”

• Wow
  • Haha

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
LIVER AND SULTANA CASSEROLE??

I had to find this for myself and she was not joking - it actually exists. Anyone in need of a seasonal emetic, here you go: https://cookingonabootstrap.com/201...le-christmas-liver-and-sultana-casserole-30p/
Aside from the fact that it sounds and looks gopping, how on earth does that feed six people????
I've just done a very quick calorie count and its about 250 cals per portion for six. Maybe a Christmas side dish but not a main meal, no way

• Angry
  • Sad

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Its strikes me more and more that many people are facing the coldest, most bleakest winter of their lives this year and despite her claims of working away behind scenes or whatever, in the last few weeks/ months she has not brought out nifty slop or promoted ideas from her up coming book regarding frugal ideas. In fact her book has barely been mentioned.

This is her job( apparently) yet she is nowhere to be seen.
Luckily we’ll get the free e-book of 30 recipes that’s being released alongside Grifty Kitchen!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whaa?

VIP Member
I can hardly believe she’s offered to “donate” a copy of her new book to foodbanks with “here’s my private PayPal and I will do the rest” .Jack that is not how donating works as you well know.
Has she made this suggestion with the new book yet? A booksellers org has invited people to pre order at £18.99 and they will donate a copy. I think Jack may be waiting for the book to come out and be told how FABULOUS it is before sneaking out the suggestion again.

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
Thankyou Slopbot for the lion bar. Should this gremlin eat it after midnight and cause a chaos ?

• Haha
  • Wow

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Reached this from August 9th, nearly 4 months ago:

View attachment 1791251

However, as the Tweet immediately below it in the thread contains a blatant lie boast, and the Tweet immediately preceding it was giving irresponsible and dangerous “advice”, I’m discounting it:

View attachment 1791259
View attachment 1791265
I didn’t sleep well last night so could be reading this wrong & it’s probably Jackmath & Jack lies however she states that what ever she gets paid, the same or a greater amount goes towards helping poverty. Most places aren’t going to pay her a large sum & then double it & more.
so if she is saying it’s £49 but it’s helped quarter of a million people so far ….. 49 x 250000 = 12,250,000

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
She could even mention that £25 won't go anywhere near as far as it did last year :eek:
I’m amazed to see the feed your family for £20 woman is still at it. Admittedly, she does post meal plans, but the amount she buys seems to be tiny to feed a whole family. And the dishes seem to be getting sadder, like root veg casserole just sounds kind of bleak and not very filling as a meal. It just really plays into the rhetoric that people can’t afford to eat well because they rely on ready meals or can’t cook.

SendReceive

VIP Member
Has Martin Lewis replied to or even “liked” Jack’s “pal” congratulations Tweet yet? Just wondering.

• Haha