Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChactFecker

I like wet stuffing 🥺
You were brought up wrong.
I'm so sorry for what you had to endure. - it's not your fault. i repeat, it's not your fault.

please accept these NOT dire potatoes (ensure you start at the timecode linked)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

TbilisiPeach

Chatty Member
This 100%.

The quoted part, so many examples of this going back to her earliest public utterances. See also the horrible reminiscences she waxed lyrical about in his “obituary” after her grandad became DEAD, about him being a complete cunt to her mother while they both laughed and laughed about it.

View attachment 1789119

If this is true, he’s a fucking monster and she’s a complete fucking dickhead for thinking AS AN ADULT that this is acceptable behaviour and something about which to fondly reminisce in a public post.

If it’s not true, she’s a complete fucking monster for making it up and posting it.

If it is true, the apple really didn’t fall very far from DEAD slumlord grandad’s tree, did it?
I see almost every fun story she tells through this lens. Whichever way you look at it, she comes out looking at best like an edgelord. It's pretty tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Not that I want to do Jack's job for her, but here is some info about cold weather payments for people in certain areas:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63894221

And here is where you can enter your postcode to see if you are eligible:

https://coldweatherpayments.dwp.gov.uk/

See how easy that was, Jack?
The thought of Jack doing this is just weird. There’s no single part of her that comes across as willing to help anyone else.

ps, thank you for all that you do.

• Heart

SendReceive

VIP Member
For newer fraus, Jack once posted a photo of of these potatoes as if they were her own cooking, they were clearly the Waitrose ones.

View attachment 1793932
SS from Soulrebel who is no longer in the canal 😔
Thank(space)you - I wasn’t sure of that reference as “parmentier” doesn’t come up searching her Twitter. It’s even got exactly the same sprig of rosemary FFS! 🤣

• Haha

FreezePeach

It puts me in mind of U/Non U terms. My grandmother was someone who had "aspirations" and insisted on terms like "napkin" rather than "serviette" because she thought it would make her kids sound a bit posher!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

elepal

Chatty Member
Just seen sad news regarding Celine. Looks like Jack won’t be singing to her or a hologram of her anytime soon.

Poor Celine regarding illness ❤.

Wonder how quickly Jack can read here and spin this around to her/film herself doing a rendition of Think Twice in the shower?
Wonder how quickly Jack will start mentioning symptoms that sound oddly akin to a certain very rare neurological condition?

• Sad

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
It shrivels my peelings that, in the description of Grifty Kitchen on Amazon, it still says that she's working on the Voracious Bum Infection.
Yeah, come on Jack the ONS and all those economists and statisticians are rubbish.

The world is waiting for your new way of calculating inflation.

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I thought it was booked for them as a couple, and she went on her own
Working from memory only, but I think one or both of them were meant to be involved somehow with the Edinburgh television festival which was on around the same time. Which is why I thought it seemed like a very unlikely impromptu trip and more of a 'work so therefore I can put it down as expenses' trip.

• Wow
  • Angry