Jack Monroe #434 The price of jam: Will it be £40 by the end of the year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Lisa actually puts in some effort rather than huffily fulfilling her contract by doing the absolute bare minimum.

Reactions: 39
What i dont get is that if my business worked with someone who was being questioned about things regarding our relationship, then trolls or not of i actually wanted to help that person. I would answer the questions asked in a clear and concise way, leaving no doubt of their innocence etc. I just find it odd!

Reactions: 28
She could never be a Frau she just ain’t funny 😴 u can’t sit with us jack soz not soz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshot 2022-11-28 18.06.26.png

Remember that HILARIOUS incident when Jack ate ginger nuts in bed (biscuits, not burger boy) but slept in the nude so got crumbs on her. Good times.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Who would you say is heavier? Liz or Camilla?
Camilla looks about the same dress size as Liz (RIP) but is taller so will be heavier. Hope Jack has been working out or they might not let her become a retained firefighter, another of Jack’s flights of fancy that was literally never mentioned again.

5CBF37A5-B40F-4960-93C1-6134DF194010.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She'll read here, but post on other peoples threads to make them look worse and raise her own profile.
Even if she tried this, I don’t think she’s got the impulse control to not jump into this thread when someone says something that gets to her for whatever reason. Or to not big herself up on someone else’s thread and make it obvious.

I think she reads here, maybe even has a few little accounts for looking at pictures etc, but I don’t think she participates at all other than Thread 31.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.