Jack Monroe #433 Let them eat copies of Thrifty Kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's surprising she wasnt sending him with a rucksack and a list to the supermarket, but maybe he wouldn't be able to do a performance shop to her standard, He was doing pretty much everything else

Its not often that I would say that a child should be as far away from the mother as possible but she is toxic and hates him, poor SB, Im mortified that its on the internet and its not even about me or any child of mine
Reading the list, this was the thing that stuck out to me as missing... from what I had to do as a teenager caring for my dad when he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (except it was definitely him weeing on the seat). The way she treats that child is sickening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
This is the one and only task I would ever want adding to this poor boys chores.

tag.jpg

ETA: Before anyone comes at me, this is in response to all that tit that was all during her self admitted off her box / out of her mind period.
my heart breaks for that kid at that time, and still now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Nice to see she stopped just short of expecting an 8 year old child to do laundry 🙄. That list is absolutely horrendous. Everything has to be done from the top two rows for no reward as part of a normal household?! And a minimum of 6 'medium' chores for screen time? So he couldn't do 3 for 30 minutes?! She's so awful ☹. Clean your own bleeping house you lazy cow. That's your job as a parent.

Honestly, my son did bugger all at that age. He was too busy with school, after school and weekend activities. I only started to ask him to do chores when he went to secondary school and wanted larger sums of an allowance. Even then it would be keep his room clean and tidy, bring out cups/plates, take out recycling. Certainly not mopping up piss or scrubbing tit stains or pulling my bedroom curtains. WTF?

Funnily enough, he's a perfectly functioning 17 year old now. Does his own laundry, can cook a meal, will do odd jobs around the house (he loves doing this!).

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
On a lighter note, paging @That Forensic Man with further stocktake information about the cock drawer
She told both the Standard and the Times about the drawer of dong; she specifies the price in the Standard and here number for the Times. 7 x £29 to be FORENSIC for the stocktake.
8A52AD0B-F8ED-494F-9DCF-B145C311FCCA.jpeg
Also, EVEN MORE PEOPLE dissing our plucky pixie on top of the already long long long long list.
D09BDD42-68F9-4E0A-8494-A71F289B3113.jpeg

I bet every time anyone but Jack said anything, they all clapped and cheered, and as she wept in mortification into her semifreddo, they all laughed cruelly and said in their university educated voices that she should have kept her legs closed.

Poor Leggy sitting there in her own house, shame burning her cheeks, fighting back her own uneducated tears because she didn’t go to university either, silently praying fervently that the degree-holding marauding mob around her dining table didn’t cacophonously turn on her next, call her white trash and say she shouldn’t breed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
100%.
I can’t speak for everyone, but I feel like there’s a real fondness for him in these threads. Apart from @MancBee who thinks all cats are BORING!
I like Coops, he’s the OG Content. He hasn’t been deployed for months now. He’s actually the perfect Jack foil as he can live without her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh how they all Mocked young vulnerable Jack when she innocently confused a sofrito with a mirepoix!
her belittling girlfriend laughing alongside them, not knowing the untold harm they were doing to her fragile inner self.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't have enough time to grunk and catch up....

But my dear ninnies..... Wouldst thow let this digital representation of thineslef be published uponst the unforgiving Internettings?? This has surely got to be amongst the 'duck me do I really look like that?, delete it immediately" pile

View attachment 1763185
Ah this is an early “burglar Bill” it’s intended to be a “before” pic and the next one would traditionally be facetuned to duck. Waps oot 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I like Coops, he’s the OG Content. He hasn’t been deployed for months now. He’s actually the perfect Jack foil as he can live without her.
I wonder if he is still with her at all, cats can make their own homes elsewhere, he didn't seem happy since Content / Laurie arrived.

I have 2 cats (despite my username), i found a half a boiled sweet under the chin of my boycat last night. I don't eat boiled sweets so I know he has been cheating on me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Nice to see she stopped just short of expecting an 8 year old child to do laundry 🙄. That list is absolutely horrendous. Everything has to be done from the top two rows for no reward as part of a normal household?! And a minimum of 6 'medium' chores for screen time? So he couldn't do 3 for 30 minutes?! She's so awful ☹. Clean your own bleeping house you lazy cow. That's your job as a parent.

Honestly, my son did bugger all at that age. He was too busy with school, after school and weekend activities. I only started to ask him to do chores when he went to secondary school and wanted larger sums of an allowance. Even then it would be keep his room clean and tidy, bring out cups/plates, take out recycling. Certainly not mopping up piss or scrubbing tit stains or pulling my bedroom curtains. WTF?

Funnily enough, he's a perfectly functioning 17 year old now. Does his own laundry, can cook a meal, will do odd jobs around the house (he loves doing this!).
That's it - SB presumably had school and homework. Jack as we know mainly did duck all most of the time.
That list is horrendous. Sounds like homelife was horrible for him. As well as the laughing at his toilet habits.
And why should he litter pick the bleeping garden and neatly open her curtains?
That poor poor kid. She is a terrible parent.
Terrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I found these as well, Jack definitely has many looks covering a very large range (like her Mediterranean arse)
Why is this one so funny though. It’s like the Terminator said, “give me your sunglasses and your weird long waistcoat”

04680B0E-EAD2-4DDC-8CF3-C0422031D42A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
That's it - SB presumably had school and homework. Jack as we know mainly did duck all most of the time.
That list is horrendous. Sounds like homelife was horrible for him. As well as the laughing at his toilet habits.
And why should he litter pick the bleeping garden and neatly open her curtains?
That poor poor kid. She is a terrible parent.
Terrible.
We heard her telling him to pick up the litter in the garden in that video with Content

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Despite not going to university, she is still Dr Dr Jack Monroe as she would probably like to remind us, I found the pictures on her insta, Its the first time I've looked at it so its been quite interesting

First one is from Coventry and second one is from Essex
Yeah, Adviser to Henry VIII Jack can duck off
890720EF-DB53-480C-A422-19E94E43D7D2.jpeg

Why is this one so funny though. It’s like the Terminator said, “give me your sunglasses and your weird long waistcoat”

View attachment 1763280
That’s the day/outfit of DEFIANT SIM card Downing Street! With the Treeesa shoes!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Also you know that the chore about tidying shoes actually means SB has to organise all her DMs, because she doesn't buy him any shoes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
100%.
I can’t speak for everyone, but I feel like there’s a real fondness for him in these threads. Apart from @MancBee who thinks all cats are BORING!
O! @MancBee if this is true I will be your forever friend. I sometimes feel so alone in this hellscape of catloverrrs . I hope this isn't just a cruel in joke and really MB is the greatest catfan of them all 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

View attachment 1763280
Fake news.

not jack,
Jack abhors her legs being seen in public.
Jack only has white walls and no furniture (she sold it all with the light bulbs)
Jack absolutely 100% cannot be pictured in a mirror because she is a bleeping ghastly heartless unliving CNUT!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was looking thru her instagram and came across where she had a tasks chart for SB to work to earn tablet time, He was born in 2010 and would have been 8 at the time of this chart in April 2018. I'm all for getting kids to do chores and know 8-year-olds need instructions, by cop yerself on Jack.

I've listed as many of the tasks as possible, this sounds like a lot for an 8 year old, this is not considering that SB has to deal with her emotional meltdowns on top of this,
  1. Make sure shelves are tidy
  2. No toys on floor
  3. Shoes in the shoe rack
  4. Hats scarves gloves in correct pockets
  5. Wipe toilet top and bottom it's you that wees on it
  6. Put new toilet paper out if needed
  7. Clean up your poo marks
  8. Hang up any coats in the hallway
  9. Pick one shelf or surface sort and throw out wipe down and organise
  10. Put clean clothes away in correct places
  11. Make bed neatly
  12. Put dirty towels and flannels and washing in the wash
  13. Spray door handle and wipe both sides - bedroom
  14. Tidy sink and clean it X 2
  15. Bring laundry downstairs
  16. Tidy floor
  17. Tidy books away neatly none on floor
  18. Open curtains neatly.
  19. Check the bunnies water and fill up
  20. Put all the bags away
  21. Put dirty washing in washing basket
  22. Clear floor put all things away
  23. Bring bin downstairs and empty into big bin
  24. Move the toilet mat and wipe toilet floor with a floor wipe
  25. Put all bottles nice and neatly
  26. Put everything away that doesn't belong on the counter
  27. Pick up litter from back garden
  28. Collect plates and cups and put in kitchen sink
  29. Pick up litter from front garden
  30. Spray down bathroom door and wipe both sides
  31. Put TV remote on the fireplace where lives
  32. Tidy up bags and take upstairs
  33. Pick up any pens and put in pen pot
  34. Put DVDs away in shelf and computer cases
  35. Wipe all handles in the bathroom door sink shower and light switch
  36. Clean the microwave inside and outside
  37. Spray door and handle and wipe both sides of mama's room
  38. Clear ledge in the kitchen wipe it down
  39. Put away everything on floor in dining room in the correct places
  40. Wipe front of washing machine with spray and cloth
  41. Empty the bathroom bin into bin bag if it gets full tell me
  42. Hoover bedroom
  43. Mamas room open curtains neatly
  44. Very carefully wipe TV shelf in lounge
  45. Put cutlery away in drawers everything in the right places
  46. Clear table in kitchen wipe it well
  47. Tidy sofa and throws and cushions neatly in the lounge
  48. Dirty dishes in the kitchen sink
  49. Clean out the corners of any little pieces of junk in the lounge
  50. Hoover in the kitchen especially by the washing machine and oven
  51. Empty bin from the lounge into the kitchen better if it gets full tell me
  52. Open curtains in the lounge
  53. Straighten cushions on sofa
  54. Feed the bunny dry food
  55. Wipe all chairs with spray and cloths in the kitchen
  56. Help put rubbish out on Tuesday night
  57. Hoover floor in landing who were the stars
  58. hoover that just the wooden stairs in the hallway
  59. hoover floor especially near the entrance in the hallway
  60. Mamas room water plants
  61. Help hanging laundry up with Mama
  62. Help to peel vegetables in the kitchen
  63. Wash carefully plates mugs bowls cutlery no forks and knives
  64. Help bunnies and hutches
That is a disgustingly long list of chores for an 8 year old child to be doing - I know she's given the explanation of it being reward based and split into sections requiring a certain number of chores to be done from each section so it's not 'all expected always' - but that's too much... TOO MUCH!!

Why is she not doing most of this herself?? Why is an 8yr old boy straightening cushions on a sofa?? Why is he having to open your bedroom curtains neatly? Open them neatly your bleeping self you vile narc! He is not your prop or your slave. And that's without even mentioning the ones about cleaning the toilet... she is horrific!!

What the duck is she doing whilst he's doing all these things anyway? It's certainly not campaigning! LJC she makes me so ANGRY!

Oh, and apparently he's allowed to cross the 'no entry' line in the kitchen if it's to peel vegetables or to clean.🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.