Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
... but I just can't get that worked up about Jack's fans choosing to give her money. Yeah, it's crazy how easy it is to successfully panhandle online, but she's not Bernie Madoff.
It's not about "Jack fans choosing to give her money" that bothers me. It is those vulnerable people that believe her lies and send her money they can ill afford that I care about.

Obtaining money by deception is illegal. It is of no consequence whether she is a criminal mastermind, or just someone that thinks stretching the truth to obtain money from sympathetic people is OK.

Fraud is fraud however you wrap it up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 168

colouredlines

VIP Member
Thing is, I’m not trying to be a Cnut (it’s natural, etc etc)….but if we can’t talk about her past when she was known as M*lissa to locals, we can’t talk about The Echo, we can’t talk about Molly or the Parody, and Jack is doing nothing to talk directly about…

…then what is the point of this thread? Shouldn’t it just be locked until something ‘new’ happens?

Sorry to be that person but, meh 🫤
TBH these threads are in a weird place right now. Last year Jack's inactivity led to the threads being very quiet. This week, there have been three full threads since she deactivated, which is kind of mad.

I get that there are a lot of newer posters who like to hash out the history, which those of us who've been here a while have seen many, many times before, but whatever. There's also a lot of repetition, which is inevitable as this community has grown.

Beyond that, the tone has changed quite drastically - it used to mostly be LOLing at slop and lies, but now it feels like more people genuinely believe that Jack is some kind of criminal mastermind. We used to be a lot more conscious of not giving attention to the handful of trolls who would follow Jack around. Now some people are celebrating them?

I think we do have to acknowledge that there are plenty of bad actors calling Jack out. The Echo comments don't have ANY interesting bits of local gossip (unless you are quivering with excitement at the knowledge that Jack once worked in a fish & chop shop I guess), they are just Tattle in-jokes and "she/he/it" bigotry.

I also feel that it's easy to underestimate how many people are motivated by attention-seeking. There are a lot of people popping up desperate to be the protagonist of the Fall of the House of Monroe. Dopamine is a hell of a drug.

• Heart
Reactions: 150

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-11-25 17.16.06.png

This squig is struggling to locate a recipe containing "lapsing douching tea". Can any of our slopalong frauen help them out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 147

Notmycat

I was looking thru her instagram and came across where she had a tasks chart for SB to work to earn tablet time, He was born in 2010 and would have been 8 at the time of this chart in April 2018. I'm all for getting kids to do chores and know 8-year-olds need instructions, by cop yerself on Jack.

I've listed as many of the tasks as possible, this sounds like a lot for an 8 year old, this is not considering that SB has to deal with her emotional meltdowns on top of this,
  1. Make sure shelves are tidy
  2. No toys on floor
  3. Shoes in the shoe rack
  4. Hats scarves gloves in correct pockets
  5. Wipe toilet top and bottom it's you that wees on it
  6. Put new toilet paper out if needed
  7. Clean up your poo marks
  8. Hang up any coats in the hallway
  9. Pick one shelf or surface sort and throw out wipe down and organise
  10. Put clean clothes away in correct places
  11. Make bed neatly
  12. Put dirty towels and flannels and washing in the wash
  13. Spray door handle and wipe both sides - bedroom
  14. Tidy sink and clean it X 2
  15. Bring laundry downstairs
  16. Tidy floor
  17. Tidy books away neatly none on floor
  18. Open curtains neatly.
  19. Check the bunnies water and fill up
  20. Put all the bags away
  21. Put dirty washing in washing basket
  22. Clear floor put all things away
  23. Bring bin downstairs and empty into big bin
  24. Move the toilet mat and wipe toilet floor with a floor wipe
  25. Put all bottles nice and neatly
  26. Put everything away that doesn't belong on the counter
  27. Pick up litter from back garden
  28. Collect plates and cups and put in kitchen sink
  29. Pick up litter from front garden
  30. Spray down bathroom door and wipe both sides
  31. Put TV remote on the fireplace where lives
  32. Tidy up bags and take upstairs
  33. Pick up any pens and put in pen pot
  34. Put DVDs away in shelf and computer cases
  35. Wipe all handles in the bathroom door sink shower and light switch
  36. Clean the microwave inside and outside
  37. Spray door and handle and wipe both sides of mama's room
  38. Clear ledge in the kitchen wipe it down
  39. Put away everything on floor in dining room in the correct places
  40. Wipe front of washing machine with spray and cloth
  41. Empty the bathroom bin into bin bag if it gets full tell me
  42. Hoover bedroom
  43. Mamas room open curtains neatly
  44. Very carefully wipe TV shelf in lounge
  45. Put cutlery away in drawers everything in the right places
  46. Clear table in kitchen wipe it well
  47. Tidy sofa and throws and cushions neatly in the lounge
  48. Dirty dishes in the kitchen sink
  49. Clean out the corners of any little pieces of junk in the lounge
  50. Hoover in the kitchen especially by the washing machine and oven
  51. Empty bin from the lounge into the kitchen better if it gets full tell me
  52. Open curtains in the lounge
  53. Straighten cushions on sofa
  54. Feed the bunny dry food
  55. Wipe all chairs with spray and cloths in the kitchen
  56. Help put rubbish out on Tuesday night
  57. Hoover floor in landing who were the stars
  58. hoover that just the wooden stairs in the hallway
  59. hoover floor especially near the entrance in the hallway
  60. Mamas room water plants
  61. Help hanging laundry up with Mama
  62. Help to peel vegetables in the kitchen
  63. Wash carefully plates mugs bowls cutlery no forks and knives
  64. Help bunnies and hutches

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 146

moldwarp

VIP Member
I really enjoyed reading that discussion by @colouredlines and others. For me, the Patreon stuff was never the thing that really pissed me off about JM. It’s the epic scale gaslighting of her audience: her followers are required to believe and accept a whole host of utterly contradictory things about her, and never question her, only give her adoration and encouragement. Her deliberate use of triggers around things like SA and self harm, purely to get attention or get critics off her back, are unforgivable too.

These are tactics used by abusers and maybe it triggers me for that reason. She absolutely knows what she’s doing.

As a child of the pre internet age, the 80s and 90s when the tabloids and TV delighted in punching up, I have a real problem with the idea that there are certain public figures or sacred castes that must be universally adored and can never be questioned because bigotry/bullying. It’s crazy-making, suffocates the capacity for critical thought and is totally against the UK’s rich history of protecting democracy through the use of satire and mockery of the arrogant. (We have been doing this since Chaucer, and probably before.)

It’s ok to point out that the emperor has no clothes and to point and laugh at his spotty arse.

Sometimes these threads focus on subjects I don’t like or don’t feel comfortable discussing so I just sit them out. I mean, we’re on thread 400 and something, it’s a bit late to decide that certain things are off limits 🤣😂 I think we’re a lot more polite and measured than some of the other stuff on here.

I didn’t crow about Jack dropping out of the Cardiff gig, but I absolutely had a problem with the idea that she was speaking on the subject in the first place. It’s like when Scotland briefly had a male menstruation officer…stick to your own wheelhouse mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 145

jenny2603

VIP Member
I was looking thru her instagram and came across where she had a tasks chart for SB to work to earn tablet time, He was born in 2010 and would have been 8 at the time of this chart in April 2018. I'm all for getting kids to do chores and know 8-year-olds need instructions, by cop yerself on Jack.

I've listed as many of the tasks as possible, this sounds like a lot for an 8 year old, this is not considering that SB has to deal with her emotional meltdowns on top of this,
  1. Make sure shelves are tidy
  2. No toys on floor
  3. Shoes in the shoe rack
  4. Hats scarves gloves in correct pockets
  5. Wipe toilet top and bottom it's you that wees on it
  6. Put new toilet paper out if needed
  7. Clean up your poo marks
  8. Hang up any coats in the hallway
  9. Pick one shelf or surface sort and throw out wipe down and organise
  10. Put clean clothes away in correct places
  11. Make bed neatly
  12. Put dirty towels and flannels and washing in the wash
  13. Spray door handle and wipe both sides - bedroom
  14. Tidy sink and clean it X 2
  15. Bring laundry downstairs
  16. Tidy floor
  17. Tidy books away neatly none on floor
  18. Open curtains neatly.
  19. Check the bunnies water and fill up
  20. Put all the bags away
  21. Put dirty washing in washing basket
  22. Clear floor put all things away
  23. Bring bin downstairs and empty into big bin
  24. Move the toilet mat and wipe toilet floor with a floor wipe
  25. Put all bottles nice and neatly
  26. Put everything away that doesn't belong on the counter
  27. Pick up litter from back garden
  28. Collect plates and cups and put in kitchen sink
  29. Pick up litter from front garden
  30. Spray down bathroom door and wipe both sides
  31. Put TV remote on the fireplace where lives
  32. Tidy up bags and take upstairs
  33. Pick up any pens and put in pen pot
  34. Put DVDs away in shelf and computer cases
  35. Wipe all handles in the bathroom door sink shower and light switch
  36. Clean the microwave inside and outside
  37. Spray door and handle and wipe both sides of mama's room
  38. Clear ledge in the kitchen wipe it down
  39. Put away everything on floor in dining room in the correct places
  40. Wipe front of washing machine with spray and cloth
  41. Empty the bathroom bin into bin bag if it gets full tell me
  42. Hoover bedroom
  43. Mamas room open curtains neatly
  44. Very carefully wipe TV shelf in lounge
  45. Put cutlery away in drawers everything in the right places
  46. Clear table in kitchen wipe it well
  47. Tidy sofa and throws and cushions neatly in the lounge
  48. Dirty dishes in the kitchen sink
  49. Clean out the corners of any little pieces of junk in the lounge
  50. Hoover in the kitchen especially by the washing machine and oven
  51. Empty bin from the lounge into the kitchen better if it gets full tell me
  52. Open curtains in the lounge
  53. Straighten cushions on sofa
  54. Feed the bunny dry food
  55. Wipe all chairs with spray and cloths in the kitchen
  56. Help put rubbish out on Tuesday night
  57. Hoover floor in landing who were the stars
  58. hoover that just the wooden stairs in the hallway
  59. hoover floor especially near the entrance in the hallway
  60. Mamas room water plants
  61. Help hanging laundry up with Mama
  62. Help to peel vegetables in the kitchen
  63. Wash carefully plates mugs bowls cutlery no forks and knives
  64. Help bunnies and hutches

'43. Mamas room open curtains neatly'

Open your own curtains neatly, you lazy fucking laughing stock.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 139

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-11-26 09.37.18.png

There's no way Jack can stay off Twitter much longer. Tesco are totally taking the piss in her absence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
There’s probably more tomato content in the expensive ones depending on which ones they sent.
The shortages during lockdown forced me to buy branded tinned tomatoes and pasta. They really are worth it. Now I’m selling my lightbulbs and doing sex work to buy tins of Napolina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Geetbo

VIP Member
Congratulations @Shimmering for the thread title. You get to choose one of the slops from the slopalong to eat.

Jack is still lying low after the roasting she got when she last returned to twitter. She didn't show up for her lecture to the Welsh poors but has just reactivated twitter.

Go well pals x

Friendly mod edit: please keep the threads to Jack, and not other accounts that talk about Jack, for example, if someone on Twitter named Terribly Dolly posts about Jack, the tattlers here can go off and look themselves, they don't need a running narrative of those accounts, or the accounts that talk about those accounts. Thank you, tender ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132

HoopLaa

Fuck her for putting 'clean up your poo marks' on the Internet. Fuck her for putting it in a task jar, never mind on the Internet. Truly upsetting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 129

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
God that list of chores is absolutely foul. ‘Wipe toilet seat top and bottom. It’s you that wees on it!’ Humiliating and shaming him. And giving him a massive long list that makes Anne of Green Gables look lazy.

And all on her public open instagram account. I don’t follow her and I can see the post.

Why does she do this? Why does she parent so badly and so publicly?

1CFD2BEB-24DA-4D10-8C19-D852AFB19A96.jpeg
80E080A7-2C67-4614-A765-FE1FEF47030E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 127

SendReceive

Chatty Member
Not only has she not thanked anyone for giving her cash, she makes regular reference to the ‘small’, ‘paltry’ amount she gets given (for doing nothing). Ungrateful (Mediterranean) arse.

6B853E06-E7F6-4909-9BD4-E39BC1D0EAB4.jpeg
7D5B973F-6CB0-4D1F-AD1D-D40AD928C067.jpeg

Indeed, this being a classic recent example. Ungrateful arrogant c**t.

Edit: The blue tick is an £8 per month one so have squigged.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 123

jenny2603

VIP Member
Did they even exist?
A chap I used to work with kicked off a standing ovation by mistake when he had to leave quickly to catch a bus at the end of a Q&A with an author. He stood up whilst clapping to be polite, this made his mates stand up and before they knew it, the whole place was on their feet. It wasn't Jack but it's a possible explanation for her standing ovation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123

LavaFlake

VIP Member
She threatened to sue the Daily Mail in 2015.

But there's nothing there? Like, Jack's parents not supporting her during the Poverty is a key, well-known part of her own story. This commenter doesn't have anything new to offer except a novel take on English grammar.

I feel like I'm a constant downer here these days, but the Echo comments all seem to just be Tattle lurkers/posters or random bigots?

The initial Iqbal comments were funny because they came out of nowhere and were so bizarre. People leaving Iqbal comments now...meh, it's about as funny as a late-career Ali G interview where the target is in on the joke.
And whatever your views on gender, calling Jack "it" is not funny, it's disgusting. And also really plays into her narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 122

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
And isn't it straying dangerously into the Lee Anderson territory, which Jack took massive exception to, of foodbank users being told/shown how to cook?
The assumption people on hard times and using a foodbank can't cook is a strange one all round.
I know “all sorts” of people use a foodbank, but really, can we change the narrative? The person who you see at the school gates, the nurse who treated you, they are people who had a life before using a foodbank. They did a regular supermarket shop. Then they couldn’t afford it. If you couldn’t afford your shopping next week, would you forget how to cook? If given a tin of peaches would you be bashing it on your head like an ape, trying to open it? No. FFS it gives me the rage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

MistyWindows

VIP Member
No offence, but I can’t get my head around Leggy and Jack as a couple. They just look bizarre together 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s like a manic pixie imp with rub on tattoos standing next to a character from the Raggy Dolls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 117

SmolWarrior

TBH these threads are in a weird place right now. Last year Jack's inactivity led to the threads being very quiet. This week, there have been three full threads since she deactivated, which is kind of mad.

I get that there are a lot of newer posters who like to hash out the history, which those of us who've been here a while have seen many, many times before, but whatever. There's also a lot of repetition, which is inevitable as this community has grown.

Beyond that, the tone has changed quite drastically - it used to mostly be LOLing at slop and lies, but now it feels like more people genuinely believe that Jack is some kind of a criminal mastermind. We used to be a lot more conscious of not giving attention to the handful of trolls who would follow Jack around. Now some people are celebrating them?

I think we do have to acknowledge that there are plenty of bad actors calling Jack out. The Echo comments don't have ANY interesting bits of local gossip (unless you are quivering with excitement at the knowledge that Jack once worked in a fish & chop shop I guess), they are just Tattle in-jokes and "she/he/it" bigotry.

I also feel that it's easy to underestimate how many people are motivated by attention-seeking. There are a lot of people popping up desperate to be the protagonist of the Fall of the House of Monroe. Dopamine is a hell of a drug.
I get what you're saying but there is a strong moral argument to be made for the attention JM gets on here, which separates this part of Tattle from the, frankly, rather nasty and pointless abuse that other subjects receive on their threads. LOLing at slop and lies is one thing and it's very entertaining, but the fact she has been given a platform she never deserved and has used that platform to steal money from people, as well as the constant self-aggrandisement, her vicious behaviour to others on social media, and pathological inability to tell the truth, is the reason I am so invested and why I want to see her called to account. I don't think she is a criminal mastermind but she is a fraud, and fraud exists and happens surprisingly more often than most people would think.

Again, I don't believe anyone here wishes her harm but her cancellation is overdue and if she never faces criminal charges then she at least needs to realise that public opinion has turned, and many people now see her for what she is. Thankfully we are already seeing this unfold in real time. HH2 was really her bridge too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-11-26 09.06.24.png

JAAAAAACK, JAAAAAACK, Asda have done a bad customer service at a lady. Please help, you are our only hope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113