Jack Monroe #433 Let them eat copies of Thrifty Kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O! @MancBee if this is true I will be your forever friend. I sometimes feel so alone in this hellscape of catloverrrs . I hope this isn't just a cruel in joke and really MB is the greatest catfan of them all 😔
I‘m not our favourite winged Mancunian, but yes, it’s hilariously true.

96E17213-9832-4D47-9FE3-F18868B3387E.jpeg

1859484E-C01E-4ED1-9E1F-1486AE39ACBA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I was looking thru her instagram and came across where she had a tasks chart for SB to work to earn tablet time, He was born in 2010 and would have been 8 at the time of this chart in April 2018. I'm all for getting kids to do chores and know 8-year-olds need instructions, by cop yerself on Jack.

I've listed as many of the tasks as possible, this sounds like a lot for an 8 year old, this is not considering that SB has to deal with her emotional meltdowns on top of this,
  1. No toys on floor
Can cash this one in right now
And some are just ridiculous "put TV remote where it lives" who gives a tit
One even has "put 1 TABLET in washing machine PTO" like are you for real
What a head
Wipe toilet top and bottom it's you that wees on it
☹
A metaphor for those cunts who rub their pets face in the whoopsies
On a lighter note, paging @That Forensic Man with further stocktake information about the cock drawer
She told both the Standard and the Times about the drawer of dong; she specifies the price in the Standard and here number for the Times. 7 x £29 to be FORENSIC for the stocktake. View attachment 1763263
Thankyou tender one, I'd pencilled these in as 10x but now revised
£203 7x drawer full of Prowler 'old harolds' ✍
Not sure why you'd mention Prowler in national press considering they sell *checks notes* fetish animal bestiality dildos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
63 things for a little one to take care of, with Jackie deciding which ones are part of normal household maintenance and which ones have financial rewards attached. I'm beyond appalled.
I suppose in her twisted mind she thinks this is part of teaching SB responsibility and decision-making and earning his own pocket money, but this is child abuse. Not only is she stupid to do this, but she's doubly stupid to post it on the internet like it's a good thing.
If her household needs that much maintenance, then she should get some hired help. She could spend her Patreon money on that. But maybe there are things in her house that she doesn't want outsiders to see
❄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I was trying to find out if Jack has ever explained what her tattoos mean or why she chose those designs, and stumbled across this. I am DECEASED

I choose to decorate myself in a similar way that some women would choose statement jewellery or designer handbags, neither of which appeal to me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
63 things for a little one to take care of, with Jackie deciding which ones are part of normal household maintenance and which ones have financial rewards attached. I'm beyond appalled.
I suppose in her twisted mind she thinks this is part of teaching SB responsibility and decision-making and earning his own pocket money, but this is child abuse. Not only is she stupid to do this, but she's doubly stupid to post it on the internet like it's a good thing.
If her household needs that much maintenance, then she should get some hired help. She could spend her Patreon money on that. But maybe there are things in her house that she doesn't want outsiders to see
❄
She did have a cleaner pre-pandemic!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She did have a cleaner pre-pandemic!
Save money on household chores by replacing the hired help with your small child
More tips found in Grifty Kitchen coming January, £18.99 or £9.99 if you hate food banks
I was trying to find out if Jack has ever explained what her tattoos mean or why she chose those designs, and stumbled across this. I am DECEASED
The Tiffany, Burberry, Viv (RIP), Kate Spade and Mulberry pieces are INVESTMENTS ok? 🤣🤣🤣
This is too much I'm going back to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 44
We have a lady come round for 4 hours a day to do the cleaning and washing and she does less than 8 year old SB. My daughters are teenagers and they do help a bit with loading the dishwasher and putting their laundry away (which is much more than most of their friends who have full time nannys, expat life is weird), but honestly they are busy with school and sports and volunteering and friends. Jack should be ashamed of that list.

Reactions: 36
One thing that upsets me is how apparently Jack ‘shares’ Raa (that pristine unused little lion toy) that SB had as a baby.
I still have this little cuddly cow toy I got the day I was born, I love it and it’s covered in patches and looks pretty grubby because I was actually allowed to play with and cuddle it 🙄
Let your child have his own toy you weirdo, everything is about her isn’t it.

(Not even going to comment on that horrible list, she’s made me nauseous this morning)

• Sad
Reactions: 52
That list had made me so sad. He's basically a slave who doesn't even have his own bed. I'm going to cuddle my own SG and let her trash the house with glee.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I love it when there's supermarket drama over a product that's clearly been discontinued because it's not selling. Like when Jack was gnashing her teeth over value lemon curd disappearing, when she was quite possibly the only person in the world buying it.
Value lemon curd ingredients
Screenshot_20221127_174833.jpg

Actual lemon curd ingredients
Screenshot_20221127_175008.jpg

I don't want to be offside with any great people here, yet I will be brave and say this is a hill I'll fight for

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.