Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely get a "last guest to leave at a house party, but it's 3 a.m and she insists on telling you her 'business idea' in your kitchen" vibe off her. Gak Monroe.
I wonder how much she's lost in ill-advised crypto "investments"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yes this and it's thought it's one of the (many) reasons men aren't diagnosed with EDs as often as women because they don't show as underweight as often as women even though that shouldn't really be a prerequisite anyway for EDs.
The first time I went to speak to my doctor about my ED I was in my very early 20s, and had been dealing with it for about around 5yrs at that point. I am not, and never have been slim. My GP said to me he could refer me to counselling or therapy but I’d probably feel awkward and make others feel awkward because I was overweight and not underweight. This partly contributed to me not seeking treatment, at that time or at any other time, until I was 41, during lockdown.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
Didn’t someone suggesting she used heroin cause #31? 🤷‍♂️
Good point. Shall I kick us off?

You know that Jack Monroe, honestly she's like Zammo from Grange Hill at the height of his addiction. Mrs McCluskey probably thinks she'll never amount to anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Make it make sense! <clutches head>

I saw her last thread on the haunted bird app just before she skipped out again and I swear (confirmed by SS) she said:

1. She's been renting for 18 years
2. She's lived in 26 places (one of which let her paint??)
3. She's lived in her current place with SB for 4 years.

So 18-4=14
And 26-1=25
So then 25/14=1.78

Did she really move almost 2x/year for FOURTEEN YEARS?
Is that what she's claiming?
My head hurts
You don’t even need to get into the stupid #jackmaths of the number of house moves. She’s 34. She left home at 18.

6850DE42-15A1-4A46-829D-F51A10EC4DF0.jpeg

#ValiMaths(and everyone else Maths aka ACTUAL MATHS)
6EC98B3E-AE0F-44F6-9975-CF4824B03D21.jpeg

Renting 16 years. Not 18 years.
4178ADB6-E4C2-4891-8CA6-29DC83F84C6B.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
856BA703-4C24-4DA3-8DBB-D5297A867BA4.jpeg

I blocked her when she kicked me out of the comments club for posting screenshots of the teemill ad still running in September so had to search her name. This made me hoot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
🫣 I just signed up for that Mrs Gloss pot to nosey at our Jacko 😳😬 it’s a bloody gold mine, you can actually filter for her - first hit 😱 much campaigning, much anxiety
View attachment 1755237View attachment 1755239View attachment 1755240View attachment 1755241View attachment 1755243View attachment 1755248View attachment 1755249View attachment 1755250
For a minute there I thought I was tripping. It's like a never ending cringefest of cringe

This is the most recent. YEARS in the making.
View attachment 1755299
Seven total on her blog this year. Most of them not new. I think this one and MAYBE the “no cook” gazpacho are new? Three or four more on Not-Lorraine Sloppy Savers, none of which were new, all of which were repulsive. So yes, more Twitter deactivations than new recipes.
A mad little kernel in her wild head??? The duck is she on about??? Why does she always have to describe things as if folk actually give a duck. She dropped a microwavey meal on a plate that's what happened. Cucking Funt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A mad little kernel in her wild head??? The duck is she on about??? Why does she always have to describe things as if folk actually give a duck. She dropped a microwavey meal on a plate that's what happened. Cucking Funt.
nah she posted this at the exact same time as THAT MAN cos she had a jealous little narc rage and made herself look like the actual twit that she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If Jack drank 200 units a week of whisky and painstakingly transferred the same amount into an account since January 2019 how much does she have? #jackmaths

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Coming from the not doing distant past, I was having a look at all Marm’s “Some Jacks” and nice collages yesterday, and duck me. I know we saw it at the time, but this was her “cooking” on Sloppy Savers earlier this year
View attachment 1756987
For duck’s sake, Jack. You’re ON TV and COOKING. Every single thing about you here looks like it should not be around food. She and her clothing look scruffy, dirty, unkept and DEFINITELY like they SHOULD NOT BE HANDLING FOOD.

If you turned up to a food service job “on the meat and cheese counter”, or “waitressing” or “a coffee shop” (or myriad other food service jobs she claims to have had) looking like this, I’m pretty sure you’d be sent straight back home. I know if I walked into somewhere where someone was going to be handling my food to see them dressed and looking like this, I’d probably walk back out.

How does she think this is acceptable?
Say what you like about nigella, Ina garten and Mary berry but they are always clean and well turned out when on TV or the press. I think darling Mary would be dry heaving at the sight of jack's nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If Jack drank 200 units a week of whisky and painstakingly transferred the same amount into an account since January 2019 how much does she have? #jackmaths
Still not enough to take her son on holiday during the summer.

ETA @Tiffany Dupes I’m always pleased at the colour of your little avatar. Was it intentionally similar to the Tiffany box colour?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know where I am grunkwise, but a nosy through Twitter and decided this one is called ‘Dingoes ate my baby’ Jack. As you were dear Fraus.
266D7759-E66F-4BA9-90A2-0C99A34E364E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.