Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar to buying up singles in the 80s to bump into top 10, there seems to be a book seller (could be publisher supported?) initiative to bump Grifty Kitchen into bestseller lists brewing … is anything associated with her not a dodgy scam dressed up as charity 🤷‍
E3464C5C-3083-421E-8228-895112FE6EC9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I know others have said it but centring herself over the Pulse nightclub shooting is utterly bleeping abhorrent.

At the risk of repeating myself she does nothing to advocate for the LGBT+ community; her drawing sustenance from the death and suffering of others is positively vampiric.
She is a modern day Dracula or Crapula. Or maybe Vampliar.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My Jack origin story is that I followed her for years and kept hearing of the terrible abuse that she received on a daily basis but I never saw any evidence of it. Not one thing. This surprised me as she was ALWAYS over-sharing (no change there then!). I think this is the only time I've seen her directly quote some abuse? Now, is it just me or is 'only whores have a clitoris' pretty bleeping lame? It's something some old tory uncle would shout after too many sherries at Christmas.
I thought it sounded like something a supporter of FGM would say? She probably read it in an article and stole it for her story 😕.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Can we just say fannies on anything/ anywhere?
I was going to say that, but I think sitting on chairs and sofas and the like is probably allowed. It’s sitting on the kitchen counters, sideboards etc that’s JUST TOO MUCH.

Generic perching on things not intended for sitting on, really

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I realise that I've got a ruddy bloody cheek posting here while I have outstanding slop to slop, but I was whisked, smol pixie style, on a romantic break this week by my OH (he LEFT, but took me with him).
I wanted to say that binning my social media has been transformative for my mental health. Along with a couple of other things, it's changed me from an anxious, miserable ninny to something passing as a rational human.
There's still work to be done, certainly, but I hope this break of hers is allowing the sunlight in a little bit.
I hope. I do not expect.

PS the holiday was WONDERFUL and my only regret is not gently, mendaciously scrounging pringle lids on the plane.
Lovely stuff dear heart 💑 jack is responsible for her own MH as are we all. Her right to chat tit and our right to call her out on it is the same friggin right. If you don't like the fruit, don't shake the tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Feet like a hobbit
I think hobbit hair would improve things on this case. I can practically smell those manky feet. I need mind bleach, smelling salts and a vat of mouth wash. And a bath.

The white towels are strange, makes the place look like a hotel or serviced apartment. Don't most people have coloured towels that won't show every bit of make up residue etc (definitely a risk here)
I think she had a cleaner in early 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it sounded like something a supporter of FGM would say? She probably read it in an article and stole it for her story 😕.
I enjoyed the 'White trash shouldn't breed' lie tremendously. I'm sure that hasn't been said outside of South Carolina since 1950. Dont be dumping your humiliation kink fantasies on ppl jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Do we know what's going on with the Jay Rayner quote on the Grifty Kitchen cover? The bookshop.org/TT promo can't seem to decide whether it's going to be there or not:

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 13.08.28.png

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 13.08.38.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
In a convo about Russel Brand 🤣
ED3D3616-3A53-45B7-AB3D-E5AF9F4F17F2.jpeg

ETA this squig is doing the LJCs work commenting this on all the promo of that book scam.
E5147F36-31BB-484C-8D59-6C9F5051A303.png

• Haha
Reactions: 84
If so, it was probably the article where she also stole people saying she “should be shot in Syria” and someone else saying she should be “handed over to ISIS”that she claimed in 2017 people were telling her. They’re oddly specific, don’t seem to really be related to her in any way and I’m pretty sure- unlike “kept your legs closed” she never claimed that again before or since.

To me though, the one you’re talking about just sounds like an extension of “slut/walking down the street with a black baby and a lanky white child”, “should have kept your legs closed (multiple times)” and “white trash shouldn’t breed”. Ie more misogynistic offensive stuff completely fabricated in the nasty little mind of Tory Jack.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.