Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That link to her Guardian profile has led me down the rabbit hole of reading some of her awful columns again. This bit stood out in the Cameron Firefighter one. So when BD retired he was on less than £28K a year but she was on £27K as a call operator in 2011?
Screenshot 2022-11-22 132701.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Sorry catching up from yesterday. So she has enough of them to fill a drawer and in her new "forever home" she will be sleeping in the lounge with SB next door on the gold chavvy bed at least some of the time and she will be keeping them ……………..
a) in the lounge arranged like a modern art installation on the (Cotswold) sideboard
b) in a draw in the bedroom
c) in the kitchen for stirring slop
all of these would be highly inappropriate with an impressionable teen in the house
I actually thought she'd stuck one of them in the top of that chocolate cake abomination. :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oooh… I missed this tale of woe. What’s that all about?
There was a whirlwind thread where Jack was whisked to Dordrecht, then went to an awards ceremony in Glasgow where she wore filthy jeans and boots (everyone else dressed nicely and they were charity workers etc). On the train back from Glasgow, she remembered she had arthritis and an owchy shoulder and every other ailment flared up. A kind squig might have met her at the station in London to lend her a shoulder brace. Then she was swiftly dumped a couple of days later. While it was probably the unknown Dordrecht incident that caused the dumping, my speculation is her fake narc illnesses caused Harold to get the Ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That link to her Guardian profile has led me down the rabbit hole of reading some of her awful columns again. This bit stood out in the Cameron Firefighter one. So when BD retired he was on less than £28K a year but she was on £27K as a call operator in 2011?
View attachment 1751404
This is absolute BS. If you're a station manager (and he might have been more senior than that even) you're looking at 40-60k. It can't have been much less 10 years ago what with pay freezes and cuts.

Reactions: 53
View attachment 1751404
He would have been on faaaaaar more than that as Head of Fire Investigation, but nice use of "we" to imply he was still on the wage of a junior firefighter. I can see where Jack got her penchant for slippery wording from.

(And the obsession with money, based on his other interviews tbf.)

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Bloody hell that link is a goldmine. She’s always been an insufferable turd. And who are ‘my children’-is it the royal we for SB or is she acting like Allegra’s kid is hers?
She hasn't grown or developed at all has she? Same immature unpleasant SM 'style'.
How she lasted this long is baffling.

This pithy comment about her pearl barley 'risotto' 🤭

Screenshot_20221122_133819.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you @zetta buttons for the Guardian comments tip off 😂 Some absolute bangers.
I've spoilered a couple for length but this one made me wriggle and giggle under my duvet (no children pinging tins of Winalot at my head necessary).

View attachment 1750761

Pure gold, dear heart.😁 Also interesting to see that ppl knew she couldn't cook for toffee back then. How did she manage to survive pretending to be a cook all these years?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My theory on Dordrecht is that old Harold googled & found this.
The stare into the camera and smile is pure vomit. Also she really cannot sing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I don’t think I ever watched this in full. Just not brave enough. It’s my aneurysm.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To this day I've not managed to break the 30 second barrier on this video 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
1669125190100.png
1669125275024.png

Sorry Jimmy. I love you more than anyone could/should ever love Jack. Tell me whyyyyyyyy 🎶 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.