Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping that someone would take her to task tomorrow when she descends on Cardiff, but luckily for Jack everyone in Wales is currently in a good mood (thank you Gareth Bale). Then again, if she drops any Welshisms that'll be another matter. (Suddenly having a nightmare thought that she'll start belting out Yma o Hyd at the top of her voice while scampering through Cardiff) :oops:
Ahead of tomorrow, we might be needing this. Particularly the Dearheart Welsh Fraus in the Homeland. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Actually, it’s pretty useful for every day (or 15 minute segment) in the Jackiverse with the ever-changing WTF that comes next
616B088B-EB2B-430E-8C66-2ADE04E75F4E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been doing some forensicks 🧐 and it appears JM's poor mother has set up a new haunted bird account (Nov 2022) to keep an eye on proceedings. No Tweets, just a 'like' of a comment to JM about wallpaper choices which may or may not have been accidental.

I know there's a few who take issue with the family, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for them. They have to tolerate the lies about JM being working class and starving, but they can't say anything to the contrary because then JM would accuse them of destroying their brand !

I did see in a ranty blog post that JM is estranged from their brother because one Christmas he dared to have an opposing political opinion, but can anyone enlighten me further?
I suspect this means that mumsy or Mammy was the one to intervene and say that’s enough twitter for you Jackie Gal this weekend.

She must have been keeping an eye for chaos.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
💥 Here it is! Most of her “food” is back in 2014ish, but she was happy to argue about everything she’d written, so it’s a “painstakingly marauding cacophony” of comments that makes her look a right nob/completely vile actually.

EDIT: some are deeply offensive and potentially triggering including on first page, so just WARNED before clicking
Now who wouldn't prefer to spend hours arguing the toss with strangers on the internet, as opposed to doing anything useful.

ETA: she's so bloody mardy in her replies. Such a tedious know it all too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Probably the first he’d heard of the marriage and baby plans.

I suspect the ouchy shoulder train chaos also played a part. I’m imagining him watching a grown woman in thrice worn jeans rolling on the train carriage floor moaning loudly, occasionally picking up her phone to tweet. I mean, anyone would get the ick immediately.
Oooh… I missed this tale of woe. What’s that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’ve been on a new-to-the-canal rollercoaster mega grunk and boy, oh boy what a ride! I am insanely busy and stressed right now and really don’t have much time to spare, so what better use of my limited free hours than deep diving into the web of absolute horses doo-doos spun by this smol pixie? It’s so addictive, it’s like one of those old fighting fantasy game books where you would work your way through it choosing options, and every option could either find you a magic ring that gives you superpowers over orcs, or plunges you into a pit of darkness with a disembodied ghostly head who kills you and eats your soul. Gripping 😀

so this one bothered me. I dove through Thread 31 (absolute genius BTW), and Jack tells us about the stalkers (plural) who caused her to move house several times in quick succession. Really awful.
B0B55A5B-8E91-415D-9977-92F91163676E.jpeg

But then in the most recent chaos, there’s a list of what had caused the multiple moves, and none of them are anything to do with stalking?

ACE3B7B0-00E7-4417-861F-09E2C7B835F9.jpeg

Dare I venture to speculate that one, some or ALL of this is a gentle, tender lie?? Say it ain’t so!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
It's just a word she's heard goes with rent.

My new build office 🔺 pays a few quid a month peppercorn rent to the developer for Reasons. And it's literally a very few quid.

I sincerely doubt there is anything peppercorn about the rent incomes Jack's rellies get (or got).
Yes, actual peppercorn rent can be absolutely minimal, and even non-monetary. It's just a token exchange to make a contact legal. I've seen old newsreel footage of a US government representative handing over a literal peppercorn to a British official to satisfy the lease of British-controlled land to the US for military purposes.

As with others words or phrases, it seems to be something JM has heard, misinterpreted, and thus uses in the wrong context.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Now who wouldn't prefer to spend hours arguing the toss with strangers on the internet, as opposed to doing anything useful.

ETA: she's so bloody mardy in her replies. Such a tedious know it all too.
Writing in the Guardian for free too…”I’m a writer. I write. It’s my job.” But I don’t think I get paid for my job. twit.
A1B994FA-891E-4E6B-8A7E-72C3B5DB0F23.jpeg
C21C94C4-802E-4EDE-A793-9D7788EDE778.jpeg
70C52DC1-02B8-414D-8F9A-F5BA533947A8.jpeg

Also 😂 same red squig
BB101C37-92D0-4B29-9590-6565932B40C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
💥 Here it is! Most of her “food” is back in 2014ish, but she was happy to argue about everything she’d written, so it’s a “painstakingly marauding cacophony” of comments that makes her look a right nob/completely vile actually.

EDIT: some are deeply offensive and potentially triggering including on first page, so just WARNED before clicking
That led me to this article. Call it HH1.5. 12 paragraphs, 9 of them about her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
He also 1. Wears hats like hers and they used to have fun counting them
View attachment 1750114View attachment 1750115

2. Has mugs and crockery like hers which means they’re “as good as married”
View attachment 1749998
3. Has to stay with her til next spring cos she put him in her new book acknowledgements, which he “took quite well”
View attachment 1750014View attachment 1750015
4. Dumped her stupid ass 3 weeks after she posted 3. above in “a bolt from the blue after a lovely weekend away”. No idea what went wrong. Such a curve ball!
View attachment 1750017
Oh PS he also has parents that she made
(thanks to @Marmalade Atkins @Boyo @blurstoftimes and @Sideboard Bob for the screenies)
What. In. The. Name. Of. duck. Is that black thing with red blobs supposed to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's on pretty early at the conference tomorrow. Which means a possible overnight stay... Please please please can she break cover for a lovely train/hotel chaos!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
THIS!!!! 😧😧😧 Even though we’ve read similar from her, the first couple of lines of her reply are ABSOLUTELY bleeping STAGGERING
105D61E8-9DD9-4EDF-BCCB-737B103FB32E.jpeg
564DB369-C755-4B4C-98A4-1817FFE86A5A.jpeg

Also quoted from her article “I don’t really talk about the Christmas Day”. Except you do, Jack. Incessantly. Mostly for paid articles monetizing your fake pov.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 121
Christ this is hilarious. TIL that people have been seeing through Jack, and Jack’s been getting huffy about it, since the Dawn of Jack Era.

THIS!!!! 😧😧😧 Even though we’ve read similar from her, the first couple of lines of her reply are ABSOLUTELY bleeping STAGGERING
View attachment 1751351View attachment 1751352
Also quoted from her article “I don’t really talk about the Christmas Day”. Except you do, Jack. Incessantly. Mostly for paid articles monetizing your fake pov.
This would be the Christmas where the Sunday People gave her money to have a nice Christmas, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
You just *know* that on that Dordrecht trip she would be all:

"OMG everyone's ~literally~ CONVINCED that we're going to get engaged on this work-trip-cum-mini-break! How mad are they?! I keep saying it's TOO SOON....but then again, if you know, you know. And we know, don't we? I've just seen the most amazing ring- no, no, what am I saying? You'll already have bought one. I'll be quiet now. Just enjoy the moment. And it's really no-one else's business, is it? We've got each other and our copper steins"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 101
You just *know* that on that Dordrecht trip she would be all:

"OMG everyone's ~literally~ CONVINCED that we're going to get engaged on this work-trip-cum-mini-break! How mad are they?! I keep saying it's TOO SOON....but then again, if you know, you know. And we know, don't we? I've just seen the most amazing ring- no, no, what am I saying? You'll already have bought one. I'll be quiet now. Just enjoy the moment. And it's really no-one else's business, is it? We've got each other and our copper steins"
Never before seen footage of Jack heading down to breakfast in Dordrecht:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.