Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that there are certain people in her family who are off limits wrt her creating ~content~ around them (ie tweeting/blogging anything about them). She can't stop herself from dropping her mum and her dad in it, constantly, but I think they've made it clear that her siblings are completely off limits.
She bragged on one time about she knew X was true (IDK what but something like Iran was going to release prisoners type thing) her bro is in the RAF secret service and it was just pitiful! Also well done for broadcasting his SAS status

I've been wondering what 'my dear heart' was about. I'm contemplating grunking from day one but I think it would take me a year and a half.
Dear heart and tender one are both from Big Suze. She started tweets to Jack with them (years apart)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Except that she hasn't respected that, cos she's slagged off Yannis, and she also used her foster brother, a POC, as a very clumsy pawn during 2020 when she tried to prove she supported BLM by performatively cutting his hair. (A particularly cringey moment in the JackAnnals).
Omg, do we have a link

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg, do we have a link
Probably, but I'm too lazy (and also at work) to find it. But it would be in the May/June 2020 threads as that's when the BLM protests arose in response to the murder of George Floyd. I don't recall a video, but she was tweeting about cutting her brother's hair, and saying that he was Black, and it was all extremely cringey and borderline offensive.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Omg just found this, actual slop gibbon - still more appetising than Jack’o attempts 😂🤢 (or is it)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just catching up on the last thread and the food pics and wanted to remind everyone of the time she posted a picture of pancakes (I think it was) and there was cat hair on it. Go well, pals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Try doing a search for either "Jack Monroe" or "Bootstrapcook" on Twitter, and basically every single tweet mentioning her for the last 24 hours is negative. She's absolutely finished on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
If you feed them after midnight*
(Water makes them multiply/spawn)
Oh lordy, trust me! :LOL:Thankspaceyou - I'll put that mixed memory down to my age :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Morning ninnies! Loving those old Guardian comments this morning, thanks for the chuckles!😁 Cure your hangover with some eggs, fried bread, and some dog poo mixed with live worms. Mmmm, works for me! :poop::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
insert overused lyrics from Evita
She can't even use the lyrics correctly. Maybe if she had been living with OH and they chucked her out cos she's a massive aahhh see, got you there, not going to say it today cos according to my work colleagues I can't go a day without saying the C word but today it shall happen. Rhymes with twunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20221122_120758.jpg

I got a hangover just reading that. I'll stick to Berocca and packet of salt and vinegar crisps, thanks.

Afternoon, arseholes! (Had to step off of the Monroellercoaster for a while and BREATHE. What a ride!) 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Certain she created a profile to sanctimoniously argue with all the negative comments.
💥 Here it is! Most of her “food” is back in 2014ish, but she was happy to argue about everything she’d written, so it’s a “painstakingly marauding cacophony” of comments that makes her look a right nob/completely vile actually.

EDIT: some are deeply offensive and potentially triggering including on first page, so just WARNED before clicking

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
There's a recent cover photo on Big D's Facebook with the siblings. Jack is standing next to said brother so who knows what the relationship is like now.
She’s got her wee Stetson cap on, a Tommy Shelby coat, her Tiffany earrings and the SLEEVES ROLLED UP on her coat. 🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She’s got her wee Stetson cap on, a Tommy Shelby coat, her Tiffany earrings and the SLEEVES ROLLED UP on her coat. 🫣🫣
She did too. And still managed to look more like Ted from The Fast Show than Tommy from the Blinders
80AD31E3-AD03-4367-B2F7-8286C9886163.jpeg
55727E17-CA7E-4C8F-B0AB-42E0D586809C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
💥 Here it is! Most of her “food” is back in 2014ish, but she was happy to argue about everything she’d written, so it’s a “painstakingly marauding cacophony” of comments that makes her look a right nob/completely vile actually.

EDIT: some are deeply offensive and potentially triggering including on first page, so just WARNED before clicking
Christ. There really is nothing she won't weaponise. What a bleeping revolting ghoul she is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.