Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got images of having a vent in your flat linked to next door and the fragrant aroma of eggs, fish being softly gently cooked to mush wafting through it into your flat. You would forever have the drain man out thinking they had gone bad!
TBF, if one of these Jacks moved in
Rose West Jack
08BB5477-D7F3-46CE-9DF5-EF984CE514F6.jpeg
9EF80900-3260-4299-A9F7-13D08DC1B97D.jpeg

Myra Hindley Jack
EA92ECA5-867A-4A50-9AEA-4CA189DCDD7E.jpeg

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Jack
FB13FB60-6647-4779-8FFB-47F786219271.jpeg
It might be more than eggs and fish you’d need to worry about in the vent and drains.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Did we ever look closely at Harold’s reflection here??

looks scarily like my own grandad (rip) in a shirt and braces but that might be my fever talking (why is everyone so poorly? Get better soon you mithering so and sos)

67018CF5-7014-406E-AC73-CBABAFA30EF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
He also 1. Wears hats like hers and they used to have fun counting them
View attachment 1750114View attachment 1750115

2. Has mugs and crockery like hers which means they’re “as good as married”
View attachment 1749998
3. Has to stay with her til next spring cos she put him in her new book acknowledgements, which he “took quite well”
View attachment 1750014View attachment 1750015
4. Dumped her stupid ass 3 weeks after she posted 3. above in “a bolt from the blue after a lovely weekend away”. No idea what went wrong. Such a curve ball!
View attachment 1750017
Oh PS he also has parents that she made
(thanks to @Marmalade Atkins @Boyo @blurstoftimes and @Sideboard Bob for the screenies)
LJC, this is like a serialisation of Fatal Attraction. No wonder OH ran as far and as fast as he could, as soon as he could. And Jack was left behind stomping her Thumbelina pixie foot and shouting "You SHAN'T be in my book acknowledgements". I'm sure OH was crushed, just crushed, by that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My theory on Dordrecht is Jack and Harold 'discussed' the book acknowledgement while they were there, Jack pushed it in her weird way and he ran for the hills. Because that is bunny boiler type stuff unless you've discussed it beforehand.
Screenshot 2022-11-21 22.36.52.png

WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER, HAROLD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
TBF, if one of these Jacks moved in
It might be more than eggs and fish you’d need to worry about in the vent and drains.
I can confirm as a flat dweller who has had stalker issues, that cooking smells are the least of any of Jack's neighbours concerns 😂.

View attachment 1750230

WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER, HAROLD.
Nothing freaky to see here. It's a perfectly normal photo 😱.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Is anyone planning to pre-order/buy Grifty Kitchen? There's a few things in it I want to see now that probably makes it worth a punt at half price, we could have a communal canal copy.
Despite that being 20p in Jack's pocket I've got a way to make up for it via the slopathon, so no worries there.

@MrsFawlty I don't even know what a tortoise is 🤷‍♀️
I'd rather spoon my own eyes out, dear heart

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is anyone planning to pre-order/buy Grifty Kitchen? There's a few things in it I want to see now that probably makes it worth a punt at half price, we could have a communal canal copy.
Despite that being 20p in Jack's pocket I've got a way to make up for it via the slopathon, so no worries there.

@MrsFawlty I don't even know what a tortoise is 🤷‍♀️
Save your cashos there will be plenty to laugh at in the free ebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
D92C2279-8010-4694-AB01-0541FBE9CCCD.jpeg

You can tell that this was years Pre-Burger Boy, because there’s a lot a £29 cock from Prowler can’t do. It can’t:

1. bring you round a burger,
2. Come over for a “welfare check” then shag you senseless for 6 hours while leaving your hands free to gloatingly tweet about it
3. Wipe itself on the William Morris Strawberry Thief curtains before putting itself away
4. LEAVE in the middle of the night.

So, once again, she’s contradicted herself. Less drawer cocks, more burger boys, eg Jack?! What progress you’ve made and how far you’ve come in 7 years!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Frauen I can't keep up, even after the last chaos I've been BUSY trying to realign things post Covid. Happy to confirm I didn't STOP BREATHING.

Thank(space)you for all you do keeping the Jack wheel spinning.

Only one thing I want to add is I think the new 'lovely' landlord is either her or Big D. I just can't see anything else being feasible. Time will tell!

Reactions: 34
No doubt there are some shady characters trying to monetise “training courses” etc. in matched betting, which should be avoided like the plague, but the concept is sound and above board. There used to be a section on it on MoneySavngExpert, which if still there will explain it far better than I can.

🔺I’ve done it a long time ago and made a decent profit out of it (around £1500). Its quite hard to make that much these days IMO as bookies are much more switched onto betting patterns associated to it and quickly throttle down your maximum bet to make it impossible to continue.

The simplest way I can describe it is that it is essentially a method for extracting money from the bookies who offer “free bets”. So for example if there’s a £50 free bet on the winner of the Grand National, you bet on horse X with that bookie, and lay horse X elsewhere (I.e. also bet against it winning). In that way you’ve covered all outcomes so will be able to get ~90% of the “free bet” back in your winnings (the other 10% being the spread/bookie’s margin) and cash out.

Not something to do IMO unless you are good at quickly doing Big Maths as one slip could mean that you’ve lost a lot.

Edited to add: Also stay away if you enjoy the gambling/excitement side of betting. If you move away from the absolutely clinical mathematical method that is required then you will be guaranteed to lose, as normal gambling is a total mug’s game.
There was a section on how to beat the bookies on Money Saving Expert? That seems just a little bit dodgy? Not that I'm against beating the bookies, but, like .... people looking for money saving tips being directed down to betting shops????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Further to “who did she throw a book at” … well, this is one version she tells at a sad time. I believe the other was in an example of how her publishers put up with her
As usual I suspect this is Jack's version of reality. Authors don't spend that much time with the art directors of their books, at least not enough time to become best buddies with them like Jack seems to think she was.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Has she ever talked about long term effects of drinking 200 units a week? Other than looking like a cross between Rose West and Benny from Crossroads?
She hasn't, because she doesn't know what the effects would be. She's never drank that amount. The only thing she has said about her claimed drinking days was that her liver was 'failing'. Which is just utter bullshit as people with failing livers are very unwell and in hospital, and many don't recover. She lies about some horrific things, absolutely sick in the head.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Pretty sure that was Jack trolling her.

Account now deleted of course.
No way Brian. For one, it made me laugh.

If the past two years on this thread are anything to go by (LJC on a bike) then that is literally impossible for Jack to do.

Like cooking something edible or centering someone else, IMPOSSIBLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.