Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that Molly and some of the regular squigs have been sending money to and promoting the woman who published the DMs with Jack and has posted a GoFundMe with the horrifying picture of her (alleged) husband’s gammy leg. I haven’t read her page but surely this is just the same shit but on a different scale? Write with great emotion about a shitty situation and watch the pounds roll in. Kudos to the people giving sensible advice and signposting services to this lady but how on earth does giving money to this unvetted, total stranger on the internet differ from how Jack started out?

A while back Molly also posted a fundraiser for some follower to bring a fucking stray cat back from abroad and I raised my eyebrows tbh because this is a person who already talks about her precarious financial situation/has an Amazon wishlist etc so why get a frigging cat? I wrote it off as a cat lover (Molly) being soft but now it’s happened twice - what is the point of writing about grifting and then amplifying lower level grift?! Giving on an individual basis does NOTHING. Find a charity or org which directly addresses these problems on a structural basis or you’re as bad as all the centrist twats funding Russ Jones and Supertanskii and Jack.

There’s a Russian doll effect with these internet beggars. There’s always someone waiting to take the place. I don’t know if any of you remember that “Hope Shiloh” who’s the one who coined in £5k from her “I can’t make my £20 budget stretch” tweet then deactivated, but there was some woman in the replies who’s also a prolific internet beggar saying “I only ask for it when I really need it”, and people replying sympathetically. Er, how about fuck off, because you’re exactly the same?

Honestly, I’m fuming that Molly is either thick enough, or a grifter-in-waiting herself, to be using all of the material Tattle has spent years archiving to then perpetuate this fucked up dynamic of “boo hoo give me some money and fuck anyone who doesn’t have the same grasp of emotive English or access to the internet to groom a sympathetic following all day because I matter more”.

Fuck it all. Fury.
Agreed, I just skimmed her latest blog post and it just seems to me like she’s actually trying to associate herself with Jack to stay relevant at this point ngl.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

zetta buttons

VIP Member
So far today I have seen Jack active on three separate Twitter socks. Sure there's more.

Truly living a life beyond her wildest dreams.
I’ve watched Ancient Apocalypse. I’m living a life beyond my wildest dreams.

😑

(Netflix really are scraping the barrel with this guy)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
I reckon that Old Harold bloke she was seeing was married. All the crowing about it on social media sent him running.

• Wow
  • Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Celine did a tune or two
To be fair, I don't think I paid for a single song I had on my iPod at that time - all either taken from CDs I owned or, ahem, other means. 👀

Plus she may well have been exaggerating the number of songs she had? 20k songs is absurd. Surely Counting Crows didn't release that much music...

• Haha

ishant

VIP Member
Is that an actual alcoplop on a plate? Was she on the red wine and Guinness the night before that shoot?
I thought to myself: I can’t believe they’ve used such a bad photo taken by Jack! And ninnies, it’s not even hers! They paid someone,
I would imagine, to take it and publish it!

• Haha
  • Wow

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
I do think it's absolutely outrageous that they're attempting to monetise this.
It's so poorly thought out, why would or should anyone pay to see a guardian live book promotion from a columnist who hasn't contributed in over 6 months?
Unless there's gonna more articles, but didn't they bin her off?

As we’ve been denied a live Jack today and as we’ve had Singing Jack and Piano Jack on the thread. I feel it only right that we have Poetry Jack to complete the trifecta (and as we’ve traumatized the Music Teachers, it seems cruel to leave out the English Teachers)
*scrubs randomly*
"...popping out kids like piglets" 🤰🐖🐖🐖

• Sick
  • Haha