Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

auntylil

Chatty Member
Place a bet on team A to win on Bet fair.
Place a bet for team A to lose on Betfred.

Either way you 'win'

If, however, one of the bets was a free promotional free bet, you win more.

So a free bet on team A to win
A paid bet on team A to lose.
If team A win, you've covered your loss and made a profit.

People can win some good cash, but the people who make big bucks at matched betting are the website owner's that automate all the bets for people for a percentage of the winnings.
Off topic :)
I've never been involved in the automated stuff as the company I've been with for years never got involved in it, either. That said, there are some seedier ones out there. Groups I'm in (and friends who match bet) - many people were making £600-£1000/month. It's going to get harder IF the govt ruling on betting goes through though, as it won't differentiate between gamblers and matched bettors, which is a shame.

On topic - Jack Monroe grifter cannot cook. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Mind you, Upstairs Neighbour Jack would be worse yet - can you imagine her a few centimetres above your ceiling, clattering around at 4am in her docs, jumping on and off bits of furniture, and co(o)king up a storm in the kitchen? Send earplugos.
I got images of having a vent in your flat linked to next door and the fragrant aroma of eggs, fish being softly gently cooked to mush wafting through it into your flat. You would forever have the drain man out thinking they had gone bad!

• Haha
  • Sick

RinsingHoops

Everytime I see this I 🦉 🍾 and laugh like a rabid Mutley.

But tonight I've finally managed to actually see this rabbit as it is meant. All this time I thought the red was eyes and the white some sort of tooth mouth opening/portal to Hell...

But the white is inner ear fluff and the red...flowers? Ladybirds? Blood?

I've ruined all my future enjoyment of this now. :(
Nope, still see a portal to hell 🤣

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
And room for 16 bookcases joined together as one...

I cannot 🔺anything. Tbh, I struggle to find my own house on Google maps, and I'm definitely not someone you ever want to ask for directions though!
And the bank of yellow American High School style lockers. Every smol one bed flat needs those.

I can't 🔺 anything either. Without specific names etc 😂. Jack overshares enough though so it's all good 🥰. I do have a surprisingly good sense of direction though!

• Haha

Nonah

VIP Member
Absolutely. It wouldn't be be stuck on a blog for a few dirty coins or to score a few hits on SM. That's just not the way you do things.
I could launch into a big thing about why this is my aneurysm but I won't, I'm not a lying cunt.
I will say this though.. If you're from that background, you know all this. There is a culture, even still, that doesn't ask, doesn't talk. But you know where the line is and it's never crossed, not for anything. We deal in dark, black humour, but we don't ever cross that line.
The Grenfell blog is a massive punch to the gut for anyone but her family definitely needed to step in then IMO.
Word.

• Heart

Jumpstart

Yeah It'll be somewhere with a dining room, office or large kitchen/lounge/diner that can be separated off quite easily plus the bedroom will have an ensuite or something.

I've been pondering over how awful it will be for her new neighbours to find it's Jack moving in 😱.
Im sure we will soon find out. Hope it’s not next door to me

• Haha

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
She can't even use the lyrics correctly. Maybe if she had been living with OH and they chucked her out cos she's a massive aahhh see, got you there, not going to say it today cos according to my work colleagues I can't go a day without saying the C word but today it shall happen. Rhymes with twunt.
Maybe she thinks 'suitcases in hallways' (or whatever it was) is about deleting entries from your joint holiday calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
She claimed in that AWFUL happy baby podcast where she called her child “it” multiple times- said having a child was just like having a dog that the reason she’s “not very maternal” is because she came from a military family. Stupid dead eyed narc fucker.

Bonus points for “NO! NO! I grew up with a revolving door of troubled children/spent a lot of my childhood parenting difficult children” re: not wanting kids of her own. SHE IS VILE. And her adenoidal whine is just is appalling to listen to.

ETA this is a GREAT resource for anyone tempted to start feeling sorry for her at any point
The only thing I can hear when watching this video is this

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia Edwards

Evening fraus. I’ve been have a little bit of a late night musing about Jack and her grief vulture tendencies/ appropriating of other people’s trauma/ pathological lies and it’s been ringing a little bell. She reminds me somewhat of Tania Head, the woman who for years was one of the leading figures of the survivors of 9/11 after she lost her husband in the attacks and barely made it out alive herself. Except none of it was true. She wasn’t even in the country that day.

She had sucked up the real survivors stories and become one of them. No one dared question it because you don’t want to be that arsehole and the threat of her poor mental health was also deployed as a deflection strategy. There’s plenty of articles and a good documentary about it if anyone is interested and doesn’t know the story already.

i see so many similarities between her and Jack, although there was never any indication that she made money out of it. Whereas I would suggest that Jack has made a fortune out of it.

Apologies for the tangent… as you were.
She’s also got me remembering ‘Rachel From North London’, who was supposed to have escaped from the Tube car that was bombed on 7/7.

• Sad
  • Wow

RinsingHoops

I think I've finally triangulated🔺 the shitty bungalow (no intention of sharing it btw just to make that perfectly clear!)

Fucking hell she's a lying CUNT - shitty bungalow my arse! It may not be as big and expensive as some of the houses there but fuck me, that place is MASSIVE compared to my 1-bed flat. I'm 41 and have very little chance of owning my own home, at least not for the next 20+ years when my parents aren't around anymore. That's because I'm actually disabled with multiple actual illnesses and have mental illness that's bad enough to mean I've never been able to work. I live on what the DWP decides to give me because it's the only choice I have to survive... so I live in a small rented 1-bed and I'm eternally grateful for it as I know so many people are in far worse situations in so many ways.

She is such an entitled, manipulative, shameless CUNT to talk about that bungalow-not-bungalow in the way she does. I know she doesn't own it, she RENTS it... but the fact she shows such disdain for it and is so unappreciative of the relative fucking LUXURY she lives in... ugh such a CUNT!
I am sorry, she is shameless and so ungrateful for what she has. I found it too, it’s 1700 sq feet so not small at all.

• Wow