Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Your

Holiness, I will, just for you.
However I'm gonna need provisions so will pack my 40l Bergen (military round the edges) rucksack, pop on my cargo slacks, fill the pockets with cheap toffees then yomp to see the boss man at the corner shop for his best 2 for £10 sauvignon blanc.

Bouuuuuulevarrrrrrd x
Proper military 😂
She’s a scab

Reactions: 14
We've never seen receipts of the brother incident, sadly.

The tower block thing was a very short series of guest posts by someone called Sarah that ran in Jack's blog in 2012. It ran for about a week, and was painfully dull, unless you are very interested in housing in Southend. I don't think it was Jack writing it, because those posts contain possessive apostrophes.
Thanks for the forensic info! So is the brother stuff like hearsay - as in someone saying they saw it on twitter or wherever but it all got deleted? Just trying to work out where it came from/make sure I’ve not made up hearing about it lol

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Direct report Jack would be utterly unsufferable, other than the fact that she would be absent a lot and you wouldn't have to hear her whiny horrible voice too often.

• Haha

Jackasnory

Probably the first he’d heard of the marriage and baby plans.

I suspect the ouchy shoulder train chaos also played a part. I’m imagining him watching a grown woman in thrice worn jeans rolling on the train carriage floor moaning loudly, occasionally picking up her phone to tweet. I mean, anyone would get the ick immediately.
Oooh… I missed this tale of woe. What’s that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Emmapism

VIP Member
Could you direct me to @auntylil's post please? I fancy a bit of a flutter.

Also, talking of betting, is it too early to put odds on the Guardian Live thing not happening?
Just had a scroll back on my phone and can't find it but a general Google will lead to a couple of blog posts laying it all out. If anyone else could find it I'd appreciate it but obvs it's off topic so not wanting to clutter thread 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13