Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Direct report Jack would be utterly unsufferable, other than the fact that she would be absent a lot and you wouldn't have to hear her whiny horrible voice too often.
Would have lasted (maybe) a day with me... Then again, she wouldn't have passed the interview stage.

Reactions: 19
Not in this day and age. I'm a senior exec level of career development in FE/HE and unlike cuntybaws™ I am actually properly heavily inked. Full sleeves, back piece, shoulders, chest and job stopper hand tattoos. Never held me back at all.

Only thing she would need to cover up is her shitty attitude.
I meant back in 2011 ish when she couldn’t get any work then.
I recruit for schools and it’s still a no no for a lot of them, especially certain trusts.

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
Well that confirms I did in fact triangulate 🔺 the shitty bungalow-not-bungalow yesterday, because those plans match exactly. That's what you get for posting every detail of your life online, including photos of the skip in your driveway that you've hired because you're a thieving hoarder - people with plenty of time on their hands will painstakingly and forensically pick apart your lies just for the satisfaction of confirming you're a lying CUNT!!

Btw, if anyone has seen the floorplans and is confused, the big room UPSTAIRS in the BUNGALOW is marked as bathroom, but is in fact the master bedroom.
I was totally confused by those floor plans, not only the massive bathroom/bedroom, but some rooms don't have doors to them

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Oh fuck off jack. There's nothing wrong with her self confidence. She genuinely thinks she is as brilliant at singing...again...as she is at everything else.

And billy Bragg?! He was a hypocritical has been two decades ago. I'm 48 and he was a good few years before my time.

I will never forget an anecdote told by nicky wire from the manics about the first time they did Reading Festival and Billy Bragg had his own luxury portaloos that nobody else was allowed to use. So from the stage, NW called him a 'big nosed cunt' 🤣🤣🤣
That’s weird as I had heard the same story about the manics having their own loos at Glastonbury!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Another thing on the long list of things Jack has started and not finished. She’s unbelievable.

Off topic I was up most of the night with an extremely painful shoulder (no idea what I’ve done to it) so decided to get stuck in to the Alice Evans threads. What a ride. And wow, the narc similarities to Jack are strong.
I have tried to follow malice thread, but 🤷‍♀️It just doesn’t flow

Reactions: 18

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

fondant_fancy

In fact, given she has pissed off and Instagram is boring AF, I might go back and look at her recipes and the hilarious comments for lols.

This one is particularly good. The commenters have actually worked the volumes she has used are bollocks and that’s on top of the fact that the recipe is disgusting.

Oh that looks awful 😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17