Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diva.wps

View attachment 1750238

You can tell that this was years Pre-Burger Boy, because there’s a lot a £29 cock from Prowler can’t do. It can’t:

1. bring you round a burger,
2. Come over for a “welfare check” then shag you senseless for 6 hours while leaving your hands free to gloatingly tweet about it
3. Wipe itself on the William Morris Strawberry Thief curtains before putting itself away
4. LEAVE in the middle of the night.

So, once again, she’s contradicted herself. Less drawer cocks, more burger boys, eg Jack?! What progress you’ve made and how far you’ve come in 7 years!!!
Erm, what? What is number 3 in reference to? Did she say such a thing had occurred?! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Foxvint

VIP Member
Except that she hasn't respected that, cos she's slagged off Yannis, and she also used her foster brother, a POC, as a very clumsy pawn during 2020 when she tried to prove she supported BLM by performatively cutting his hair. (A particularly cringey moment in the JackAnnals).
Omg, do we have a link

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I think there should definitely be a Grifty Kitchen Slopalong!! I quietly and gently declined to take part in the previous slopalong because reasons... but I think at this point there's no one better than the dear Fraus to show how utterly DIRE (or not?!) each and every one of those recipes is.

I've only been here since Molly's first posts but I don't think I've ever met such a kind, compassionate, understanding and wise bunch of people. You make everyone feel so welcome and offer support and knowledge on so many different things. You make me laugh every day!😊

Basically you guys are awesome and I'm really glad I found you, so count me in for the slopalong this time... I'm prepared to risk a dodgy few hours with my diabetes control to take part. I feel it's sort of my duty - I'm ready to earn my Frau badge and wear it with pride!
There is always a mackie hackie (supposed household 'tip') rather than food to test

• Haha

auntylil

Chatty Member
Yes, this was me too. But I think she's actually filtered and tweaked it and the bulge is showing more because of her misjudged adjustments.
Thankspaceyou. I sure hope you're right because it was making me think she had "something" down there 😳😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackasnory

He is the “other half” who she breadcrumbed about from Jan-May (?) this year who she scrupulously avoiding giving a gendered pronoun to because god forbid she should lose one of her oppression points, but turned out to be a handsome, wealthy, middle-aged man who worked in finance. She bragged about “their” (his) giant car and how “deliciously ordinary” he was. He then ditched her very suddenly. According to our sources when he found out what a mega-crank and pathological liar she is.
ah thank you, Goat. Do we know who he actually was?

MediaMonkey

Did Jack get the £297 from the marathon? Or do you lose everything if you don't hit target? It would have nicely funded the donation to foodbank after Trussell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15