Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that this is the origin of her troll/abuse claims. However, Jack is under the misapprehension that the same people who complained then are the same who are complaining now and that the basis of the complaints is TERF-ness, jealousy, Tory sensibilities of infiltrators, desire to steal her ideas or niche, frustrated womanhood, whatev. In reality, a range of people have had a range of complaints about Jack over a long period of time.

Makes you think. It should make Jack think. But it didn't and it won't.

Reactions: 46
She looks like a toad. I appreciate folk have different tastes and all that, but are people really pleasuring themselves to pictures of toads? Actually, please don't answer that!

Reactions: 46
Oh yes. Jack supporting parents. She's great at that with her SM platform. I've no truck with her comments about being a single parent and not wanting to leave her child with ''anyone' so excuuuuuuseee me if I gave up a decent job, didn't and never have found another one because I'm the perfect Mamapapa'. Fuck off.

Reactions: 31
Freaks me out that you can be in another country in just a few hours. I could drive for three days and still be in Australia.
I'm being completely honest that this is one of the things that completely freaks me out about Australia. All that vast open space of nothingness .

Reactions: 35
Fuck sake this is the second singing video where I've had to scrub 8 times and over half way through to get to the actual fucking warbling
Jack you're utterly SHIT at making videos

Reactions: 27
Anyone else get the feeling that Monroe goes around asking people who look a bit not completely white where they are from?

“England”

“Yeh, but where are you REALLY from?”

Jesus Christ! I’ve never asked my doctor or nurse or the fecking bus driver where they’re from. Why would ya?

Reactions: 51
Let us not forget the quest of the Lost Tile, where our preternaturally strong pixie extracted her forgotten bounty from the floor, or the swearing at support staff over made up incidents via Twitter and getting scolded.
Also the backpack full of goat legs.

Will she pack some raw meat for her journey to the Diff?

Reactions: 26
The Deirdre Barlow spex and general dressing down in the Pov Sweater just show her ego... Like, 'I'm so naturally beautiful I can wear such horrors and still look fab"

Reactions: 30
A train chaos is my favourite genre of chaos. You've got Mediterranean arses, you've got being trapped, you've got shin-kicking, you've got Opal Fruits. There's truly something for everyone.
Don’t get me wrong. I love a train chaos. But I feel like imaginary conversations is my favourite Jack genre. It has brought us such classics such as SB and the white men conversation, boo I guess, shut your legs (x3), armed policeman calling her a legend, and literally any anecdote that starts with her talking to a ‘friend’.

Reactions: 76
Well there is that. But I think I'd die from the heat first . And that's if the flight didn't finish me off .
We are Jack free here though!
Last time I travelled interstate I saw a wallaby and a koala walk out of a forest together. So cute, but they were probably planning a massacre. Hehe.

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.