Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help! I have a recipe in mind for the slop along but can’t find it, starting to think I imaged it!

a long time ago jack offered up her version of cheesy pepper sauce (the plastic sauce you get with cheese and bacon fries). Her version involved cheese slices and a blender 😂😂😂 Can any Frau recall this or have seen this out in the wild? Thank(space)you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Help! I have a recipe in mind for the slop along but can’t find it, starting to think I imaged it!

a long time ago jack offered up her version of cheesy pepper sauce (the plastic sauce you get with cheese and bacon fries). Her version involved cheese slices and a blender 😂😂😂 Can any Frau recall this or have seen this out in the wild? Thank(space)you
Bib - oh my Christ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ps I am also tribute number 69 *snigger
“Top and Tailing it Cheesy Pepper Sauce” is a delightful stablemate for her duck me pasta and knock one out stew so you’re fitting right in there, Chicken. Probably best not to have the tit oneself smoothie ahead of time tho. Who knows where that recipe will take you…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
duck me, haven’t they suffered enough without being “rewarded” with a book full of slop and tips on how to recycle your pubic hair from the plughole to knit your family warm hats?

She does have previous for threatening to inflict her books because she’s too BUSY to fulfill her Patreon rewards though. In 2018, four and a half years ago when she already wasn’t fulfilling them. No word whether she actually did so or it was simply an April Fools prank from the jolly thieving smol japester

View attachment 1703044
The squigs keeping their eyes peeled for the post.

F8E30690-F34F-495C-AE28-2CE997AF4AD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I really dislike Allegra. I think she looks like a right gobby, haughty mare. The sort of woman who says stuff like ‘I think you’ll find’ and ‘i have to say I disagree’ and just as the meetings about to finally end ‘can I just say…’
Darling, bit gauche, but all I can think about when Leggy’s pic pops up is
Jack boasting in that Diva vid about the 👊🤜🤛 post-Carbonaraaaa which never fails to put the image in my head of
Jack and Leggy going about the place as some sort of reverse-sized Sooty and Matthew.
EF82C0BD-1778-4C71-8A4C-E2358990165C.jpeg
Serious warning that this is VERY GRIM INDEED. I blame Anne Widdecombe Mouse Cackling Jack though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I’m sure I’ve told this tale before, but I bought a cheese and onion pastie from Greggs once and it was empty.
Just pastry.
Years ago, my mate Maz bought a pork pie from the shop across the road from our office, & guess what??!!

Yep, devoid of filling! Solid pastry.

If Maz didn't have bad luck, she'd have none at all - I could write a book about her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Morning my loves. Wondering if someone can do a welfare check on all the slopalong participants? I can't summon the courage to look in on it. Someone in this thread just mentioned blending cheese slices & I feel quite unwell.

So, Teemill eh? It is a bottomless pit of confusion isn't? Looks like profit is roughly quarter or less of sale price, so 44 quid hoodie 10 profit, 20 quid teeshite 5 quid etc. So to have 10k profit that first day or so she would have had to have shifted 40 thousand pounds worth of products? Seems that there have been about 6 sightings of the t'shirts etc on sm so I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS CLOSE TO CORRECT
Given that one of her twatty fans just proudly posted a pic of their empty food bowl like a toddler asking for praise from mummy I would have expected 100's at least of pics of the merch.
In conclusion. Who bleeping Knows* x

*Jack. Jack knows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Darling, bit gauche, but all I can think about when Leggy’s pic pops up is
Jack boasting in that Diva vid about the 👊🤜🤛 post-Carbonaraaaa which never fails to put the image in my head of
Jack and Leggy going about the place as some sort of reverse-sized Sooty and Matthew. View attachment 1703090
Serious warning that this is VERY GRIM INDEED. I blame Anne Widdecombe Mouse Cackling Jack though.
Did we ever find out who was the fister and who was the fistee?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Perhaps this is where Jack changed her origin story. Originally middle class fallen by hard times she realised after the breakup she wasn’t properly posh like leggy and then reinvented herself as a Dickensian street urchin?
We laugh, but I do think this is really what happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'll make the courgette chocolate cake, it looks awful and I'll be interested to know what adding the marmalade will do.

As an aside, she is obsessed with adding Apple sauce which is a very American thing
Eeew, sugary goo.

Any thrifty person with access to apple trees, or knows someone with same, will know that actual apples keep for yonks if stored in a cool place & not bumping into each other. There has been a real glut of apples this year as well.

Also, as using an oven is horrendously expensive, why doesn't she suggest bunging something else in at the same time? Chilli - baked spuds etc.

Reactions: 22
Oh my god I thought this was a parody of a song that you wrote and I tried to google the original 😭 she's unreal
She’s also a massive spoilsport.
1878C2EC-B820-4B00-B7AC-7DDF4DCC17D7.jpeg
This would be GLORIOUS and would actually be the only one of her books I’d merrily shell out for. Especially if she did an audiobook version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I just looked at Veganish on Amazon and it turns out there's a photo of her looking gormless in an egg chair. Veganish indeed. A tofu chair if you please.

View attachment 1701626
1667550709189.png

WHAT ARE THOOOOSE
But seriously, what are those? ✍

Mr Burns from the Simpsons vibe from Jack's bootees:

"See my loafers, former gophers..." Etc etc
I'd had a different Mr Burns image in mind for Jack recently
"Re-use tissue boxes as very comfy make-do slippers..."

1667551064665.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Did we ever find out who was the fister and who was the fistee?
Jack’s hand action and Leggy’s reaction leads me to believe 99.9 and .7/10ths of a percent% that Jack is Matthew and Leggy is Sooty. Is Leggy on Twitter? We could ask for clarification? Would that be a bit gauche or too gauche of us?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
OMG the Google doodle is getting up in her niche today.
It's celebrating Jollof Rice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.