Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🖼 🎵 💐 Creative Interlude 💐 🎵 🖼
(technically it’s allegedly a song but as she hasn’t provided the Music, we’ll be treating the Lyrics as a poem. About a girl with a “middle class voice” who bought and owned a lot of tit.

View attachment 1702995View attachment 1702997View attachment 1702998
This is gold. It says so much about Jack. Middle class, self pitying, obsessed with consumer goods so that crying about selling them is the deepest emotion she can imagine, and also baying for attention. Did anybody hear? Did anybody hear?? DID ANYBODY HEAR???

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Jack’s hand action and Leggy’s reaction leads me to believe 99.9 and .7/10ths of a percent% that Jack is Matthew and Leggy is Sooty. Is Leggy on Twitter? We could ask for clarification? Would that be a bit gauche or too gauche of us?
Poor Leggy 😥
Those filthy nails anywhere near your privates would take a duck ton of cranberry juice to help with that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Off work today & catching up on here & on recorded programmes on my telly.

Watching THAT MAN & his wonderful £1 Wonders show.

Not only does he deliver tasty economical dishes, he's handing out tips to save fuel as well.

Who needs slop, eh Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Martin Lewis on the radio, speaking sense but also making it clear he's not an economist. Jack could never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Nigella did the beg for her on Jan 29th. That first cash gets pulled from patrons right away so her first bump would have been in early feb from those who subscribed in that first couple of days. IIRC @heretoreaditall2019 says you can actively withdraw earlier than 4th-5th of month but if you don’t, that’s when the money automatically lands in your account/Patreon pays out

(ETA if I understand correctly from reading their truly awful trustpilot reviews, Patreon pulls cash from you on the day you subscribe, but regardless of what day of the month that is, pulls your second payment from you on the first day of the next month, so if you subscribe on 29 Jan, you’ll have money pulled on 29 Jan and 1 feb too. Don’t take this as fact until clarified by Patreon expert fraus. WARNED.)

Reckon early Feb would have been a whopper of a windfall for her with big annual subscriptions too tho. Also “small flurry” of hundreds. @heretoreaditall2019 can clarify FORENSICALLY for us.
Will update the proper table today, sorry it’s been late my actual real life job has needed me 😅 but iirc it was 490 subs, more than doubling what she had.

Re the payment yeah shared the documentation on the last thread - as soon as you have a positive balance so basically 7am onwards on the first of the month you can go in to withdraw, alternatively you can just link your bank/PayPal details and it’ll automatically do it on the 5th. I can’t imagine Jack not withdrawing immediately? 🤷🏻‍♀️ We have always seen a post payday step up in spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Not only does he deliver tasty economical dishes, he's handing out tips to save fuel as well.

Who needs slop, eh Jack?
It must be killing her to not snark tweet about it all

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is gold. It says so much about Jack. Middle class, self pitying, obsessed with consumer goods so that crying about selling them is the deepest emotion she can imagine, and also baying for attention. Did anybody hear? Did anybody hear?? DID ANYBODY HEAR???
Oh I’m crying!! This has set me up for the day. 😂😂😂 She’s got such Jan from The Office US vibes with her poetry and songs- ‘Mommy you’re beautiful, Mommy you’re amaaaaazing!’ (For non viewers Jan is a vain narc who has laid down the backing track for a home video of her little girl and makes everyone watch it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jack's mum's potatoes look roasted to perfection compared to Leggy's chicken. That bird could probably shuffle away if left unattended. View attachment 1702476
Just had a proper laugh at loud moment at this, that daft cooker makes it look like she's just pulled it out of a cupboard 🤣
It's about as cooked as if it had been as well
It's too early for this 🦉

Interestingly, March 4th IS the day Jack would have received her newly big patreon payout after Nigella boosted the numbers through Jan/Feb.
So she got her massive patreon pay packet boost and confused it with teemill profits then? Sounds about right 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Who needs slop, eh Jack?
Yeah I love that she hates him and completely doesn’t understand that it’s ok to come from a place of privilege and talk about budgeting. Jamie comes from a food rich background and was genuinely shocked (bless him) to realise that wasn’t the case for everyone. He wanted to be a positive influence for change and knew people could eat well for less if they had the cooking skills. His 5 ingredients book is absolutely brilliant and so much is genuinely interchangeable so you can use up fridge gubbins. Jack is clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
That's true in regards to smaller donations and what people are willing to donate for versus pay for but we also should bear in mind she had nearly twice as many followers for the Teemill fundraiser: https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/bootstrapcook/monthly
Larger influencer accounts = lower conversion rate.

As well as what other Frauen have pointed out:

a) the covid fundraiser was amplified by news outlets (the Independent had an article) & probably retweeted a lot more

b) most of the Teemill "campaign" consisted of Jack tweeting "is that broken? I'll get it sorted in a minute."

c) even Jack's fans were critical of the merch, tweeting that they'd buy a tshirt if it had an apostrophe, or raising doubts about micro vs macro

d) timing. The start of covid was a great time to raise money for those in need. This year is not.

Finally, the covid fundraiser was skewed by some very large donations:

Screenshot_20221104-101845_Chrome.jpg

Nobody was "donating" 500£ by buying hundreds of tshirts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thought this might amuse the canal… a friend sent me one of these lists of people humble bragging and being general twats. And look who turns up!

How do you 'smash' a big bronze eagle? I'd be more worried about it toppling on a 7yo SB
Poor lad is probably distraught because he saw his life flashing before his eyes

1667554070690.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Darling, bit gauche, but all I can think about when Leggy’s pic pops up is
Jack boasting in that Diva vid about the 👊🤜🤛 post-Carbonaraaaa which never fails to put the image in my head of
Jack and Leggy going about the place as some sort of reverse-sized Sooty and Matthew. View attachment 1703090
Serious warning that this is VERY GRIM INDEED. I blame Anne Widdecombe Mouse Cackling Jack though.
duck off, I've just choked on my fish finger sandwich, and the kid is giving me side eye. Should never have opened the spoiler!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.