Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last radio/TV appearance was 29th September, BBC Scotland radio. She seemingly arrived late and we learned that if you have foot problems, you should see a podiatrist rather than ringing into a radio station for help.

Meanwhile, slopline is still getting calls.

View attachment 1701731
*voms*

Cooking bacon has even less to do with bacon than that streaky nonsense yanks call bacon. Bleargh

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing the double handed shot of that grey bilge means it’s from the Louisa smoothie bowl period? Or is it soup?

The colour matches no known foodstuff so I really can’t tell whether it’s sweet or savoury.
So it is an actual picture of something she has cooked/ made???😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last radio/TV appearance was 29th September, BBC Scotland radio. She seemingly arrived late and we learned that if you have foot problems, you should see a podiatrist rather than ringing into a radio station for help.

Meanwhile, slopline is still getting calls.

View attachment 1701731
I usually grunk through these sniggering like Muttley at her nonsense and then every now and again something just grabs me . This is one of these times.
We actually live in a world where someone takes a picture of bacon to send to a liar .
What a time to be alive .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This is exactly the reason I'm angry. Her portions are not enough, the calorie content are pitifully low. People recommending her have probably never even tried to make and eat her slop either. It's dangerous
This really upsets me as the mother of a teenage boy. He's 17 and doing an apprenticeship which involves physical hard work. He eats loads. He and all teenagers need a lot of calories. I worry that people are being pointed in her direction as a saviour and they will think they are doing it wrong and waste money ☹.
ETA I've tried to spoiler the screenshot but I can't. I will delete if necessary.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just looking at the Cotswold Company interest free credit 🤔
Would be rather funny if the CCJ was relating to a missed payment/payments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So someone on the haunted bird app is asking for help because her £20 weekly shop isn't going far enough and the poor woman is starving. I'm flippin angry that bloody Jack thinks she can get away with promoting this with it obviously not working. Shut the stupid woman up, she's going to cost lives.
This is actually heartbreaking. See if you can point her to Depher for help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was curious about this too, so I Googled it. It's recommended as an egg substitute in a fair number of vegan/vegetarian dishes, which is maybe why she uses it so much. However, that's no guarantee that she's actually tried it 🤣
In that courgette cake you can either use apple sauce or marmalade??? Two very different things that would work in very different ways in a cake

So it is an actual picture of something she has cooked/ made???😳😳😳
I believe it was mushroom soup if my memory serves me correctly

• Sick
Reactions: 25
FF4B8337-E5B1-4498-9E7C-B266EEB1E7A7.jpeg
Was someone here chatting about an empty Greggs?

Can Anyone else see a small animal in there?! 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Christ, I hope I never get Molly as an enemy.
As long as you don’t start ripping people off on the internet and bullshitting about your entire backstory while spending well over a hundred grand of grifted money on tat, you’ll probably be fine! Molly seems motivated by getting some sunlight onto the murky grifting and revolting class cosplay. As are we all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I like how Molly's reworking the original blog post into a serial format with updated information/receipts.

And this made me 🦉🍾

Screenshot_20221103-211609_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.