Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is an utterly loathsome human being. Was searching for the special carbonaraaa recipe she made leggy and this self indulgent horrific-ness came up in the search results. No TWs, nothing. TW assault r*pe

Airbrushed like a maniac, mind. And breadcrumbing someone buying her flowers. How things have changed in 6 years…
View attachment 1701252
I really don't want to victim blame in any way, but would a victim of stalking be happy receiving and showing off a bunch of flowers from an anonymous sender? The choice of flower is also unusual. That's a very symbolic flower in NI and I found this when googling

Screenshot_20221103-173701_Chrome.jpg

As for that blog post, who in their right mind posts all that triggering stuff followed by a photo of their child? That's just messed up.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She hasnt been on anything in ages, wheres all these silly people asking her to talk shite on their shows. She was like tit in a field a few weeks back, now she boris johnstones sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My mum opened a tin of beans once and only found sauce inside when I was a child. I remember she wrote a letter of complaint to Heinz and they apologized by sending us a great big box of Heinz products.

Spaghetti hoops for everyone!
I’m sure I’ve told this tale before, but I bought a cheese and onion pastie from Greggs once and it was empty.
Just pastry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
She hasnt been on anything in ages, wheres all these silly people asking her to talk shite on their shows. She was like tit in a field a few weeks back, now she boris johnstones sex appeal.
Last radio/TV appearance was 29th September, BBC Scotland radio. She seemingly arrived late and we learned that if you have foot problems, you should see a podiatrist rather than ringing into a radio station for help.

Meanwhile, slopline is still getting calls.

Screenshot_20221103_175202.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I was going to say they looked like leopard print. Which is an odd choice for a vegan, even a vegan(ish).
Unlikely to be actual leopard. I say this as a vegan with a 25% leopard print wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Last radio/TV appearance was 29th September, BBC Scotland radio. She seemingly arrived late and we learned that if you have foot problems, you should see a podiatrist rather than ringing into a radio station for help.

Meanwhile, slopline is still getting calls.

View attachment 1701731
Wish my boss gave me a ten minute job every few months, would make my 100 hour week much easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Unlikely to be actual leopard. I say this as a vegan with a 25% leopard print wardrobe.
Eek, no, I didn't mean to imply that it was real leopard. Although that's probably a listing on Jack's spendy shopping list.

Plus she sounded like she had done some preparation for the interview

❄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don't want to victim blame in any way, but would a victim of stalking be happy receiving and showing off a bunch of flowers from an anonymous sender? The choice of flower is also unusual. That's a very symbolic flower in NI and I found this when googling

View attachment 1701687

As for that blog post, who in their right mind posts all that triggering stuff followed by a photo of their child? That's just messed up.
BIB. Well, quite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to get all sloppy soppy, dear hearts, but I’ve only been here a couple of weeks and this place in hands down my favourite place on the internets. 😍

Oh and Jack Monroe is a lying grifter. Okay. As you were.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
So someone on the haunted bird app is asking for help because her £20 weekly shop isn't going far enough and the poor woman is starving. I'm flippin angry that bloody Jack thinks she can get away with promoting this with it obviously not working. Shut the stupid woman up, she's going to cost lives.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
So someone on the haunted bird app is asking for help because her £20 weekly shop isn't going far enough and the poor woman is starving. I'm flippin angry that bloody Jack thinks she can get away with promoting this with it obviously not working. Shut the stupid woman up, she's going to cost lives.
So many people are recommending Jack's food to her. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Mr Burns from the Simpsons vibe from Jack's bootees:

"See my loafers, former gophers..." Etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.