Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing the double handed shot of that grey bilge means it’s from the Louisa smoothie bowl period? Or is it soup?

The colour matches no known foodstuff so I really can’t tell whether it’s sweet or savoury.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Is Jack the only Blogger/Influencer/Grifter to have two threads open on Tattle simultaneously?

What an accolade.

• Haha
Reactions: 99
Is Jack the only Blogger/Influencer/Grifter to have two threads open on Tattle simultaneously?

What an accolade.
And tbf she inspired Food and Drink as respite from her ghastliness on the main thread. And also the repeat watchalong thread for Daily Kitchen Live. So she has had four all told 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I'm still laughing about that guy the other day who bought a tin of baked beans only to discover it contained sauce only.

Made me think.

So, is Jack now working quietly behind the scenes to separate these? Ideal for her slop recipes I would say.

It's odd that nobody has thought of just plain tinned beans before - hmmm. :ROFLMAO:

I'm a fair bit behind as I have to earn a living you ninnies. However, takeaway ordered & a Grunkathon coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And tbf she inspired Food and Drink as respite from her ghastliness on the main thread. And also the repeat watchalong thread for Daily Kitchen Live. So she has had four all told 😂
Jack had better not start a chaos right now. This thread, Slopalong and F&D will be impossible to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I'm still laughing about that guy the other day who bought a tin of baked beans only to discover it contained sauce only.

Made me think.
My mum opened a tin of beans once and only found sauce inside when I was a child. I remember she wrote a letter of complaint to Heinz and they apologized by sending us a great big box of Heinz products.

Spaghetti hoops for everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
My mum opened a tin of beans once and only found sauce inside when I was a child. I remember she wrote a letter of complaint to Heinz and they apologized by sending us a great big box of Heinz products.

Spaghetti hoops for everyone!
I do hope you mum rinsed them before use! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jack had better not start a chaos right now. This thread, Slopalong and F&D will be impossible to follow.
I had to depart F&D ages ago cos it’s just too much to follow everything. I think I will now be fired as there are 2 Jack threads to follow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She really is an utterly loathsome human being. Was searching for the special carbonaraaa recipe she made leggy and this self indulgent horrific-ness came up in the search results. No TWs, nothing. TW assault r*pe

Airbrushed like a maniac, mind. And breadcrumbing someone buying her flowers. How things have changed in 6 years…
View attachment 1701252
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HAVE A BLOG OF TRIGGERS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I just looked at Veganish on Amazon and it turns out there's a photo of her looking gormless in an egg chair. Veganish indeed. A tofu chair if you please.

jack in egg chair.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.